Official "Team BnB Baby Dancers" thread... 6 girls; 3 BFP's so far !!!

morning ladies :hi:! sorry to hear your not feeling well xshell... fx'd it's just a passing bug. :thumbup: way to go with the high temp giggles! and shell's i hope you are feeling a little better.. like i said your not out till the hag shows up..:winkwink:
as for me, i guess i should fix my ticker to match my ov sticks.. it's confusing me seeing it say i am 6dpo when i know it's not right. i should be around 4 going by my pos ov sticks.. so i guess i will go fix it. the only catch is i had positives from cd14 to cd16 so i'm splitting it and going with ov on cd15. so that would make me 4dpo today!
hope everyone is having a wonderful day! keep up the pma ladies!:happydance:

im joining u shell's ive been feeling achey down there most of the day! gggrrrrr

is rubbish aint it :cry:

when are you due to test/af?

Im sorry ive not been too chatty lately im on abit of a low now about this ttc lark, my due date is approaching in July i should be having my baby boy not sat here trying again feel a wee bit emotional i really wanted to be pregnant again before his due date :cry:x

Sending you hugs Shell's Angels! I cannot begin to imagine the pain you must be feeling! But am here to help support you all I can :hug:

When you testing lilfrog?

Nothing changed here, one side of my throat still hurts but not enough to do anything about it and thankfully it is getting a little better. My BB's still feel heavy and sore, even more so when I took my bra off tonight but like I said before I can't use that as a symptom (is that spelt right? It just looks wrong hahaha) ... oh and I am so spotty at the moment!
This 2ww sucks! I am sure it seems longer and longer each time I am in it!!! Sunday seems sooooooooooooo far away. I NEED to know lol and NOW ... sick of waiting already.

Lots of :hugs: and :dust: to you all.

awe :hugs2: so sorry shell's.. :hugs:
i wont test until af is late unless i get some SUPER good symptoms.. although i had some good ones last cycle but it was a bfn. of course the day i decide to take a hpt the witch will show up. she always does. :nope: i do still have one frer left from last cycle so if she's late i will use it. i'd rather her just show up then test, get a bfp and find out it's a chemical. i'm just weird that way i guess. :shrug:. i do know that for the last 3 days i cant sleep. been up till 3 or 4 am my time which is about 8 or 9 am your time i think. no matter what i do there is no sleep. :nope: my body is exhasted but still no :sleep: for me. hopefully that will change soon cause i'm not sure how much more i can take. :dohh: i guess i should try again. dh's alarm will go off in about 30 mins for him to leave for work so that means it's super late..
well goodmorning ladies and i will speak to you all again soon! :friends:
oh and giggles glad to hear your feeling a little better.. xshell i hope that hag stays away!

erm, shocked is a understantment... and scared is a really good word, 10dpo this is what i got this morning second urine....
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb203/shelleymom4/SL374226.jpg

Im keeping this quiet, as i really wanna go away this weekend and enjoy myself but i had a feeling cuse the af pains i said i was having went and they normally linger and yesterday i went dizzy and today im sweating and feel sick.... so guess im saying its a bfp but shhhhhhh:thumbup:

OMG OMG OMG OMG Shell's angels!!!!! Look at that, WOW Congratulations to you!!!!! I am so pleased and excited for you. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I daren't test yet .... Will be waiting till the 4th.

i know im still in shock, also got a pregnant on the digi, thats a good sign right at 10dpo???

well today ive had a bit of a low day and ended up crying after talking to a friend about my mc in jan it just got to me plus reading on facebook bout my SIL baby shopping as she on maternaty leave now(our due dates were a week apart)..im happy for her thow... feel beter now i had a cry think things build up sometimes!!
just recieved a letter from my gyno a copy of the letter my doc got sent too..was gd actually all about my visit to her.

giggles ur syptoms sound promising hun xx

lilfrog i know what ur saying about waiting to see if af shows first before testing!

well :af: is due nxt wednesday so if af hasnt shown i may test the thurs of fri as have my cd3 bloods booked for next fri morn ...hopefully af wont show ;-)

shell's i think ur test photo is grt for 10dpo xx

OMG OMG OMG!!! WE HAVE OUR FIRST BFP!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: way to go shell's.. that is an awesome pic for 10dpo.. imagine what it will look like in another 4 days... i am soo excited for you!:thumbup:. you can still go out and have fun but unfortuantly it means no alcohol.. but to get a little one in 9 months, i would give it up.:blush:. wow i'm sooo excited for you.. please keep us updated and post more pics when you test again.. and more importantly, have a wonderful healthy and happy 9 months!!:cloud9:

xshell.. hang in there girl. our time will come. and sometimes it is better to have a little cry and get it out.. super :hugs2: to you dear and i hope your day gets better.
giggles~ you are gonna be next to see those pretty double lines i can feel it!

erm, shocked is a understantment... and scared is a really good word, 10dpo this is what i got this morning second urine....

Im keeping this quiet, as i really wanna go away this weekend and enjoy myself but i had a feeling cuse the af pains i said i was having went and they normally linger and yesterday i went dizzy and today im sweating and feel sick.... so guess im saying its a bfp but shhhhhhh:thumbup:

well... i coulndnt' stalk this thread and not post after seeing this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI EVERYONE :hugs:

and Shells.............................. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I'm sooooooooo happy for you hunny and BFP on a digi too wow !!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry I've not been around girls, I am here though quietly lurking, miss you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kepp the BFP's coming :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

well... i coulndnt' stalk this thread and not post after seeing this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI EVERYONE :hugs:

and Shells.............................. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I'm sooooooooo happy for you hunny and BFP on a digi too wow !!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry I've not been around girls, I am here though quietly lurking, miss you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kepp the BFP's coming :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

i just emailed you to tell you to check out the thread.. that's soo funny.. like a sixth sense...:friends:

haha... still have it we do :) have been waiting on your email for days about something you wanted to ask me ??? xxxxxxxxx

was trying to figure out why i kept getting pos on my ov sticks. it happened for like 3 days.. didnt matter what time i tested, it was pos.. then i found out that it's possible that when i started testing i caught the beginning of the surge and tracked it the whole time. so since i'm not sure exactly when ov'd i split it down the middle and went with cd15 so we will see.. i finally got a neg on cd 17 i think it was so it will be interesting.
and yeah we've def still got it!:thumbup:
:friends:

was trying to figure out why i kept getting pos on my ov sticks. it happened for like 3 days.. didnt matter what time i tested, it was pos.. then i found out that it's possible that when i started testing i caught the beginning of the surge and tracked it the whole time. so since i'm not sure exactly when ov'd i split it down the middle and went with cd15 so we will see.. i finally got a neg on cd 17 i think it was so it will be interesting.
and yeah we've def still got it!:thumbup:
:friends:

:friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends:

Thank you girls :) i really never thought it would happen and i was saying only a few days ago af was on its way, i still feel like it is which is worrying me, so many twinges etc.... i got proper bad gas and emptied my bowels several times last night (Sorry tmi) lol

Oh i so hope you girls are joining me soon xxx

hope u dont mind me sticking around with you guys tho, im not outa the woods by a long run and i love you guys :) wanna watch u all get your bfps xx

hope u dont mind me sticking around with you guys tho, im not outa the woods by a long run and i love you guys :) wanna watch u all get your bfps xx

i dont mind you hanging around!! maybe your luck will rub off on us!:thumbup: and i think you will be fine.. make sure you get to the docs soon as you can so they can check everything!:hugs:

I think I am out, even though I am not temping all the time, I am still checking other signs here and there. Tonight I thought I would check my cm. Wish I didn't now because there was blood in it. :cry:
This happened last month too. I started taking 60mg of B6 just after this cycle started, suppose to help lengthen lp. I know from what I read that the average dose people say to take is 100mg, but I didn't feel right swallowing 10 pills at once. But maybe it is worth a try for next month. I dunno, just feel really low right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->