Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

Maybe a very very very faint line. Like maybe not even a line it's more like a empty line if you know what I mean. | | <- like that. Lol take another tomorrow! Or in two days! But tomorrow because if you're like me you can't resist!

Leah if I tilt my phone I think I can see a hint of something but not sure. Fx'd for ya girl!!!!

I love chicken nuggets!

I slept like a cub. 12 hours! My stomach still feels weird & I'm still nauseous. I'm going to make the hubby buy a 99 cent test.

I barely ate yesterday. I had my moms food & the in-laws food for thanksgiving. I had a small plate at my moms and it killed me. I had 6 buns & a cup of flavored ginger ale at the in-laws.

I also had this weird thing happen to me yesterday. I would feel like I had to vomit but I end up burping like a monster and gag a little. It was weird.

On the bright side yesterday was 14 days after my AF started so its time to BD every other day for two weeks!!

Can I join? I was planning on waiting to ttc in the ny but now it seems like there is no reason not to try this month. Af is due Dec 25th and since I've seen that I feel its fate to try :)
I would be unbelievably excited to have a bfp for xmas but I must make sure a bfn doesn't upset me too much.

Couldn't test today. I was out with the in-laws all day!

I'm having like white discharge clots. I have no idea what the hell it is. I can't find anything online either!

I ate once today, been nauseous all day, threw up a few times late at night. I'm debating on testing. My fertile window is on Dec 1st so I should be testing around the 12. AF shouldn't show till sometime after the 18.

I think I got my :bfp: at 10dpo...

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 14
Finally got n ch. Yesterday. I am 4dpo todat testing around the 7th .....dh bday is a week before Christmas so I would tell him then.......but since I had 9 failed cycles behind me im not feeling optimistic just putting everything in Gods hands. No hpts in the house but I do have a stack of coupons I have to use be 12/31/13 for frer. So on the 7th if no af ill buy em.

Finally got n ch. Yesterday. I am 4dpo todat testing around the 7th .....dh bday is a week before Christmas so I would tell him then.......but since I had 9 failed cycles behind me im not feeling optimistic just putting everything in Gods hands. No hpts in the house but I do have a stack of coupons I have to use be 12/31/13 for frer. So on the 7th if no af ill buy em.

Fx :dust:

Congrats pinkribbon!

Im on cd7 today, AF just finished! Ready to start the babymakin tomorrow!

Fx for more bfps!

Thank you destiny

:dust: to you and everyone else on this thread too! <3

congratulations I definitely see a second line there, how exciting, hopefully we can get a few more in this thread in the coming weeks to christmas!!

Fertile period is coming up now this week...Its just lucky baby making is fun, just a shame about the 2ww.

Pink, congratulations :D

Gonna, good luck! Hope your tww goes quick and it's a lucky tww! X

Destiny & Kcarter, FX you catch your eggies :dance:

AFm, I didn't chart before my predicted O date :(
I'm not even sure if I did O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member