Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

Congrats pinkribbon!

Nothing to report at 8 dpo. Symptoms like crazy but no lines. Ugh.

Congrats PinkRibbon! I added your BFP to the thread. Hope you're the first of many!

Unfortunately for me I'm spotting today... :'(

image.jpg

8dpo pm wondfo test.
Do y'all see anything??

I'm sorry kazine! Still have one more month!!

Awww :( :hugs: This month? FX'd!!!

Noticed you put me as your TTC buddy! <3

Now that you've been TTC a year will you go to the docs?

I had a dream last night that I was in labour and I had a baby and it was a little boy! I was hoping the PG dream might mean something but it doesn't look like it!

Sorry about your bfn wishing :( fx for next cycle!

And sorry leahlou, I dont see anything! Though im not as experienced at line spotting as some of the other ladies here! How many dpo are you?

I don't see anything LeahLou.

Of course. We joined the other thread & joined your thread. :hugs:

The hubby thinks it was early. Plus we still got a chance since my fertile window starts today!!! I'm excited. He wants to BD everyday for 2 weeks! We just started yesterday & I'm already tired lol. I doubt my gyn would start doing tests. Its only been about a month & a half. She told me to give it another 3-6 months before we start testing.

Weird thing is I also had the same dream! My dream was SO weird though. The father to my baby was a character name Micheal from the movie Under World but yet he was human & I was hanging out with the Sons of Anarchy people. Some random mafia people came and my water broke in the middle of the conflict lol. I think I was having twins. I know one of them was a boy. I didn't tell the hubby my dream because I know he would get upset that he wasn't the father.

Leah at 9dpo I had nothing on a cheap test, at 10dpo the faintest little line on a cheap test so I tested on a FRER and had an obvious pink line and then backed it up on a clearblue which said pregnant 1-2. I would keep testing :thumbup:

I'm in! Testing Xmas Day if I can hold out :haha: AF should be with me on Xmas Eve I think!

Thanks ladies!

9dpo and nothing yet so I'm just gonna be patient :)
It's so much easier when you have ladies like y'all for support!
It's really interesting how every pregnancy is different and sometimes people get early positives and others don't get it until after they miss AF! Staying positive! We have one more month after this to try for a bfp on Xmas!

I'm in! Testing Xmas Day if I can hold out :haha: AF should be with me on Xmas Eve I think!

Me too! Xmas is cd33 for me. So I may actually test on xmas eve lol. To save any disappointment ruining xmas haha

I wish I can be patient. I want this so badly. I practically raised my aunts youngest. I was there for him since she was in labor. I taught hi how to eat with a spoon and holy pearls it wasn't easy.

I'm going to have to babysit him and his two semi older sisters because the hubby already said yes to my aunt without my consent. :dohh:

More spotting :( Think I'm out this cycle! :(

Well I almost got a positive opk today so in going to do another tonight. We bd this afternoon. Should we again tonight if I get a positive or just wait till tomorrow?

You may still have a chance. Its just spotting.

schmetterling, you should BD again. Just to be on the safe side.

Hope I can still be in with a chance but I don't think so :( Had some cramping too. Still got my FX'd though :(

I just have a bad feeling I'm out this month, no real reason just a feeling. :shrug:

I feel so bad. My aunt had 9 miscarriages. The godmother to both her daughters told her not to have anymore kids. What pissed me off was how her friend can get pregnant and she is high risk but doesn't care if she loses the baby. She doesn't do anything to keep the baby.

Females like that pisses me the fuck off. There's many of us who tries everything and anything get pregnant.

One miscarriage was too much for me, I don't know what I'd do if I had another :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->