Pregnant Before Christmas! [5 BFPs]

When she told me that I wanted to cry. I didn't know she had that many miscarriages. She knows when she's about to have a miscarriage.

Horrible :( One of my best friend's mothers had 4, I think. I was 19 when I had mine, and when she found out she sent me a lovely message on Facebook.

It can be shocking finding out people you know that have had mc's. My high school best friend's mom had 4 or 5. Come to find out she could only have girl babies and would mc the males. So strange. I've never heard of it!

image.jpg

Here's my update! FMU and pm wondfos. Lines in person. Hard to see on the picture! But I won't believe anything until it's in my face

I'm excited. I think this weeks is going to be a good one.

Thanks beautiful ladies!! I'm impatiently waiting for tomorrow morning.. :coffee:

I hope it's a great week for all of us!

I'm slow at the moment for I'm super tired. So its a hpt?

Aww. God I feel slow! Lol. Congratulations on your :bfp:

LeahLou do you want me to mark you as BFP on the thread now or wait?

We got about 31 TTC females & 2 :bfp: not bad. Its just the beginning of December.

I'll wait till I get better lines just in case! Thanks ladies!!! I'm getting nervous/excited!

I keep losing this thread ..... Yay pink ribbon got a bfp!! Hopefully we can do 20-30% bfps out of this group at least this cycle 100% would be better. I am 5dpo.....test date moved to Dec 9!!

A 100% would be amazing and a miracle! I would be testing on the 12. The hubby & I thought about telling his parents as a Christmas gift we would have bibs saying I love my grandma and a I love my grandpa along with a ultrasound picture of the baby. That's of course if we get a positive.

You certainly won't be geting any ultrasounds before Christmas, and if you do nothing will show!!

Well dh bday is the 18th.....a week before Christmas and af/test date is Dec8/9 ....... I would really love to give him bfp news on his birthday. I bought two baby outfits already one pink and one blue......and I plan on wrapping it in a box with a clearblue digital pregnancy test that says pregnant and a birthday card that says happy birthday. If it doesn't happen this month I still plan on telling him that way.....ill just out a congrats daddy card In there. ....I chose this because when we first got together we used to leave .... Suprise gifts for each other. Chocolate kisses from the doorway to the bed.....with kisses that say I love u...I would place that gift in the center of the heart. I have thought this out thourougly. At this point I am on my knees begging and pleaing to GOD!!!!! That he is going to bring us a baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->