R u testing April 22-26th join me on this thread

I think I'm really clutching at straws now.. :winkwink:

A bird shat on me today. It's suppose to be lucky, right? As soon as I noticed, it made me think 'make this luck bring my bfp!' Oh how sad am I. An old wives tale, but every little helps! :haha:

This is only my 4th month trying to conceive since coming off the pill so I know I am only at the start of my journey. It doesn't help the feeling of disappointment when you see the BFN though. I really thought this month would be my month cause it was my first month of using OPK's.

When is your AF due Mrs Brown? How long are your cycles and how many DPO are you?

Good luck to you and lets hope we both get our BFP's this month x

My Af is due around monday I believe. My cycle was out of whack in feb and I didnt get a cycle until this one which was march 29. So Im kinda unsure.:shrug: My cycles are usually 30-32 days and Im about 8/9 dpo.:hugs:

I hope all you ladies are hanging in there. My temps went up really high for a few days higher than ever) I got excited :happydance: but the last 2 days they have come back down to normal range, plus I'm cramping and I just don't think it's ever going to happen. My knees are sore from praying so much, I guess it's just not time yet. Hopefully she'll get here already and get this month over with so we can start trying again :winkwink: You're all in my prayers too! I hope there are lots of :bfp: this month! :hug: to everyone

Its not over yet Nikki! Are your numbers still above the coverline? Can I stalk your chart?:hugs:

I think I'm really clutching at straws now.. :winkwink:

A bird shat on me today. It's suppose to be lucky, right? As soon as I noticed, it made me think 'make this luck bring my bfp!' Oh how sad am I. An old wives tale, but every little helps! :haha:

Muck for luck....fx it was a sign :)

Hello Everybody!!!!!:happydance::happydance: I've been really swamped at work today and sometimes that's a bad thing but today I didn't mind because it kept my mind off of testing and thinking about symptoms. Occastionally i thought I felt cramps today but didn't have the time to really take notice. But each time I went to the restroom I was looking for spotting and nothing again today :happydance::happydance:

Even tho some of u ladies are not noticing any symptms or they have stopped :witch: hasn't showed up for any of us so we are all still in the game :hugs: and it seems like all the BFN is most likely due to early testing so you can't really count that it's still hopes and prayers for BFP in this thread.

I'm now 13dpo 1 more day to testing!!!!! Wow this has been one of the longest weeks ever. I was supposed to test on the 25th of the month but 15dpo is good enuff for me I'm good at holding out but not that good :haha::haha:...Thursday I will be testing and I can't wait.

:dust::dust: to us all and I'm praying for our :bfp:...I can't wait to see the end of the month results we can all get a BFP...it can happen!

Thanks Wanababy2love! I have been losing all my positive thoughts due to the 2ww. Im not a very patient person and being so unsure about whether i am or im not is driving me mad! I honestly would rather wake up one morning hurling my brains out than have to wonder whether or not im carrying. This is driving me completely batty. Thank you for your kind and motivational thoughts! :hugs:

As for me, im going to wake up tomorrow morning and completely disappoint myself. :cry: Ive recently discovered that my ehpt's can detect 6 days early and tomorrow would be 4. The witch is due on monday so i figure that since i (unamazingly) bought a 3 pack (which i will NEVER do again as its just WAY to tempting...) im going to try. It will probably come back with a BFN, but at least it will humor me until either AF does or doesnt show her ugly face. suprisingly though, i am lacking both AF symptoms and BFP symptoms...

I would like to thank yall for listening though...this is driving me crazy and having yall here to rant and rave to is awesome!

How is everyone else doing with their 2WW? Anyone ready to strangle the witch yet? :hugs:

cjbeard08 - good luck! Even if it is a :bfn: you know it's still so early. It's not over till the AF arrives!

Well I'm due either today or tomorrow.. or maybe next week if I ov'd a week later :dohh: which I don't think I did! but it's a possibility..

and thank you wanababy2love! loving your PMA this month, I just wish I could feel the same. It's not over till she shows though, thank you for reminding me :hugs:

:dust: to all!

Hi everyone- I hope the best for everyone!! I had high hopes for this month but I can tell AF is on her way tomorrow.:sad2:
I had a few symptoms during the TWW but now I just feel exactly like I always do before AF....FX for the rest of you though!!

Good Morning(my time) Ladies!!!! Today I'm 14dpo and this time tomorrow I will be able to POAS and whatever the result is I'm gonna move on so I can prepare for what's next. :thumbup:..But when i test tomorrow at 15dpo there will be know question in my mind that the result I get is what it is...I didn't wait this long to test to still play mind games with myself...I'm approaching this thing totally different this month

I will def keep you all posted!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust: to us all!!!!

Good luck wanababytolove! I hope it's a :bfp: for you!

I'm 12 or 13 dpo, but don't intend to test until Saturday (about 15 or 16 dpo), and even then, I intend to get blood work done, so there will be no questions in my mind!

Thanks Wanababy2love! I have been losing all my positive thoughts due to the 2ww. Im not a very patient person and being so unsure about whether i am or im not is driving me mad! I honestly would rather wake up one morning hurling my brains out than have to wonder whether or not im carrying. This is driving me completely batty. Thank you for your kind and motivational thoughts! :hugs:

As for me, im going to wake up tomorrow morning and completely disappoint myself. :cry: Ive recently discovered that my ehpt's can detect 6 days early and tomorrow would be 4. The witch is due on monday so i figure that since i (unamazingly) bought a 3 pack (which i will NEVER do again as its just WAY to tempting...) im going to try. It will probably come back with a BFN, but at least it will humor me until either AF does or doesnt show her ugly face. suprisingly though, i am lacking both AF symptoms and BFP symptoms...

I would like to thank yall for listening though...this is driving me crazy and having yall here to rant and rave to is awesome!

How is everyone else doing with their 2WW? Anyone ready to strangle the witch yet? :hugs:

Even if you get a :bfn: tomorrow, 4 days before af is scheduled is still early. Some ladies don't even get a :bfp: until a few days after AF should have arrived. Hold out hope until the :witch: shows!

Good Morning(my time) Ladies!!!! Today I'm 14dpo and this time tomorrow I will be able to POAS and whatever the result is I'm gonna move on so I can prepare for what's next. :thumbup:..But when i test tomorrow at 15dpo there will be know question in my mind that the result I get is what it is...I didn't wait this long to test to still play mind games with myself...I'm approaching this thing totally different this month

I will def keep you all posted!!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust: to us all!!!!

FX for a you! :dust:

Good luck wanababytolove! I hope it's a :bfp: for you!

I'm 12 or 13 dpo, but don't intend to test until Saturday (about 15 or 16 dpo), and even then, I intend to get blood work done, so there will be no questions in my mind!

:dust: Good for you for waiting. It's sooo hard to do. :dust: :dust:

Congrats wanababy2love for holding out! I'll be looking for your post telling us all you got your bfp!! :hugs:

Isi buttercup, make sure you post your results on Saturday! Fx'd for you!

As for me, I poas this morning and it was a bfn. No suprise but I'm going to try and stay positive until she shows. I'm thinking of testing again Tuesday if af doesn't show on Monday.

Hi guys i got a bfn again today 10dpo and think i feel like af going to show though i have little hope that its still early getting af pains
:dust: too all

Im also 14dpo today , im either due my period today or tomorrow, but feeling very doubtful, had af pains on monday 12dpo but none since, reckon it will all hit me tomorrow, fingers crossed for all of us this month xxx

well I think I'm definitely out. :cry: I'm in a god awful mood, been snapping at everyone at work today. Snapped at my best friend down the phone, and I can tell poor OH will get it in the neck when he comes home tonight, I'm just that way out! Plus, my CM has started again, mix of watery and creamy. This all normally happens before af comes. :growlmad:

My boobs though are still hurting, and my chest looks a bit like a map! I've never noticed my veins before in any of my other cycles.. but my CP has dropped and hardened, that's a tell-tail sign for me.

Here's to next month, eh? :sad1:

well I think I'm definitely out. :cry: I'm in a god awful mood, been snapping at everyone at work today. Snapped at my best friend down the phone, and I can tell poor OH will get it in the neck when he comes home tonight, I'm just that way out! Plus, my CM has started again, mix of watery and creamy. This all normally happens before af comes. :growlmad:

My boobs though are still hurting, and my chest looks a bit like a map! I've never noticed my veins before in any of my other cycles.. but my CP has dropped and hardened, that's a tell-tail sign for me.

Here's to next month, eh? :sad1:

Oh LauraLoo, I know you know your body way better than we do but I truly hope that you are not out.:hugs:

I hope all you ladies are hanging in there. My temps went up really high for a few days higher than ever) I got excited :happydance: but the last 2 days they have come back down to normal range, plus I'm cramping and I just don't think it's ever going to happen. My knees are sore from praying so much, I guess it's just not time yet. Hopefully she'll get here already and get this month over with so we can start trying again :winkwink: You're all in my prayers too! I hope there are lots of :bfp: this month! :hug: to everyone

Its not over yet Nikki! Are your numbers still above the coverline? Can I stalk your chart?:hugs:

hehe Thanks MrsKCBrown and just the start. Yes my numbers are still well above, I guess maybe they went so high because I was sick for a few days. You can stalk my chart anytime! but I don't know how to post it or if it worked when I tried ;) I've been cramping on and off but since I have been trying Clomid I only have a 11-13 day luteal phase and today is day 13 so we'll see. Still praying though, I'll always do that :)

How are you doing? Holding up alright?

I hope all the ladies out there are doing ok, I know this week is the worst! The emotions are just all over the place but I'm trying to fight my negative mood and just say I hope we get our :bfp: but if not, there's always next month and trying is the easiest part ;) Good luck everyone!

Wow the days around when AF is due are pretty stressful! Hope everyone is doing okay and staying positive, your not out until she shows!!!
All the best to you all

hehe Thanks MrsKCBrown and just the start. Yes my numbers are still well above, I guess maybe they went so high because I was sick for a few days. You can stalk my chart anytime! but I don't know how to post it or if it worked when I tried ;) I've been cramping on and off but since I have been trying Clomid I only have a 11-13 day luteal phase and today is day 13 so we'll see. Still praying though, I'll always do that :)

How are you doing? Holding up alright?

I hope all the ladies out there are doing ok, I know this week is the worst! The emotions are just all over the place but I'm trying to fight my negative mood and just say I hope we get our :bfp: but if not, there's always next month and trying is the easiest part ;) Good luck everyone!

Hey go to sharing on FF, and it will show you how to add the ticker.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->