• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Ohh @auora I am so so sorry hun the journey of TTC is so bloody frustrating. I really do hope AF stays away and you get your blazing bfp keep strong sweetie. We're here for you & vent away Hun xxx:hugs:
Thank you hun for your support I'm keeping everything crossed for us all xx:hugs:

Auora, so sorry you are having to deal with this. Indents and evaps are the worst for giving you hope of something. But as you said... You're not out yet! Fingers crossed and sending baby dust your way!

Aurora I feel for you, I had a line that looked promising that lead to nothing. It’s so hard it’s such a rollercoaster.

Auora, so sorry you are having to deal with this. Indents and evaps are the worst for giving you hope of something. But as you said... You're not out yet! Fingers crossed and sending baby dust your way!
Thank you for your kind words:hugs: I feel positive this month. I have no other symptoms besides cramping in uterus because I've had csections I know exactly where my pain is so hoping that's a good sign also my kids both of them have been obsessed with my belly my son keeps lifting my shirt to put his ear on it and listen, last time he did that I was pregnant with his sister. So good vibes all round and constant prayers that itll be a positive month for everyone ttc.

So sorry I was away for a few days needed to get my crap together it’s so tough for it to be so hard again.

Congrats for some lovely bfps and sorry for the witch

Who have I to update on the front page?

Ok ladies... Need you to talk me back to calm. I'm having pinkish discharge only when I wipe. Yesterday I had a headache that won't quit, today I'm having hot flashes, and everyday I am queasy if I am not eating. my appointment with my midwife is on Tuesday, but that isn't coming quick enough. The discharge really has me panicking due to my previous losses....

Hun I had spotting TIL 16 weeks with Leo and that was afterv3 losses in a row super scary

Aurora I feel for you, I had a line that looked promising that lead to nothing. It’s so hard it’s such a rollercoaster.
I know.. just disappointed in frer they use to be so reliable but the amount of women posting pics asking if that's positive like all our test look the same with no progression. But I know I still have Time to get my positive. Tomorrow I'll be 13dpo obviously gonna test and if it's the same line as the last test ill know it's just an indent but will still have hope of getting my bfp! With my daughter it took till 15dpo to get a faint line so who knows. Guess I gotta wait

So sorry I was away for a few days needed to get my crap together it’s so tough for it to be so hard again.

Congrats for some lovely bfps and sorry for the witch

Who have I to update on the front page?

Hope you are doing OK?

Could you update me please? Tested bfp on 4th Sept

Thanks

Hope you are doing OK?

Could you update me please? Tested bfp on 4th Sept

Thanks

Hmmmm.... I guess I’m ok. I had a real hard time conceiving my son I had 3 losses in a row and so we casually tried this time but had to up my game now as I’ve had two losses again In a row. It’s just so frustrating and adds pressure on us as a couple that’s 6 losses I’m total now just can be so difficult and I’ll have to test early as the doctor wants me on progesterone once I have a confirmed pregnancy. I had all the pains of implantation and for two of my pregnancies points towards trying to implant then implanting late but hopefully I’m wrong. I don’t mind but just so many things that I’m telling my hubby he can’t do and every month it doesn’t happen I feel awful xx

I know.. just disappointed in frer they use to be so reliable but the amount of women posting pics asking if that's positive like all our test look the same with no progression. But I know I still have Time to get my positive. Tomorrow I'll be 13dpo obviously gonna test and if it's the same line as the last test ill know it's just an indent but will still have hope of getting my bfp! With my daughter it took till 15dpo to get a faint line so who knows. Guess I gotta wait

Yep got you, I’ve had a few like that when I never used to they are so not reliable anymore

Thanks wantingagirl, sorry you’re having a hard time :hugs: I’m CD12 today so hopefully I’ll ovulate in the next few days xx

Oh yay! That’s come around quick. Thank you hun..... I guess that’s Life, I have 4 healthy children but I guess it doesn’t replace the ones I’ve lost. Times ticking though so I have that in the back of my head xx

auora I'm so sorry :hugs:

Kittykat, congrats on having a positive OPK that's exciting!

3DPO for me today. I already wanna test, haha..

I've been a lunatic since 1 dpo.
I've been telling myself, NO you can NOT test :haha:

I've been a lunatic since 1 dpo.
I've been telling myself, NO you can NOT test :haha:

Haha I used to be like that! :haha: the longer I try though the less exciting it gets haha

I’m in the boring I wish my period would go away phase

Im the lunatic that tests 4 times a day throughout the month! Even on my period just incase :rofl:

I did like 4 OPK’s this morning incase I incase it was a fluke :haha:

I’m happy with my one if it ends up that way but I’d always us prefer her to have a sibling!

I have about 200 cheap pregnancy tests :shy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"