****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Aurora I’m sorry! That really sucks but I’m holding out hope for you anyway! :hugs:

AFM I'm not sure if my tests have progressed or not. They are still barely there faint.I still feel pregnant, or at least, something is happening in my body that's uncomfortable so if it's not pregnancy I don't know what it is.

Here's a test comparison from yesterday's and today's. What do you think?

%5VvmzQTQ3e+Jq5NOTuHcA.jpg

@co_fostermom the lower one looks darker to me, is it the new one? I think it's too early for progression, though, maybe wait till day after tomorrow? (I know, much easier said than done). I got everything crossed for you!

@auora sorry, this is so disappointing! Hope it turns out to be a positive after all.

@salamander91, hugs.

Afm I'm confused, my temperature is on the rise but it's early on cd13, I had only high readings on cbfm, so no idea. Maybe my cycle needs to reboot after the mc.

so after a loss the cbfm digital opks don’t pick up a peak.

I know I should with my 4 but when your not done your not done :haha: but I guess I’ll have to accept it we are on a time limit now as my hubby has a cut off point x

so after a loss the cbfm digital opks don’t pick up a peak.

I know I should with my 4 but when your not done your not done :haha: but I guess I’ll have to accept it we are on a time limit now as my hubby has a cut off point x
Good to know! Thank you!

I am so sorry, it really sounds like a painful journey for you with all the years of trying and losses. I am sure having the kids is great but happiness doesn't always hide or erase the sadness. I send you a hug.

Good to know! Thank you!

I am so sorry, it really sounds like a painful journey for you with all the years of trying and losses. I am sure having the kids is great but happiness doesn't always hide or erase the sadness. I send you a hug.

That’s exactly it..... I really wanted my last time to be a good experience. I did everything the same as Leo but lost. Even when I had Leo I adore him but it didn’t replace my others and I think once have the taste for pregnancy again it’s all you can think about.

I haven’t drank for nearly 5 months, I have a trip away with my 10 year old at end of October so at least that’s something to look forward to xx

Good to know! Thank you!

Don’t give up hope though hun I thought I’d never have Leo and if I gave up I wouldn’t he’s 4th time lucky <3

Hope all you wonderful ladies are doing super well.

About 5DPO now. Haven’t noticed much yet. The day after ovulation I had very painful pulling/twinges in my uterus and sides/ovaries. Had a strong metallic taste in my mouth today (which I know can be an early sign of pregnancy) as well as AF like cramps (she’s still 10 days away though) but really mild ones. Discharge slightly yellow.

Trying to be relaxed and not get my hopes up. Went to the gym today & felt a bit weird about lifting weights, but I read that it’s ok to work out even in the TWW.

Funny how just recently I posted here that I’m feeling this cycle, but now not at all. I’m somehow not "feeling" pregnant & thinking that this month might not be it.

Welcome back ladies to Keeping up with Auora Tests. On this episode we have obvious pink lines on the cassettes (which always had lines but never pink!) Coming up Is the first response test which have lines and are pink but still barely there. I guess we have to find out in tomorrows brand new episode. Will they darken??dun dun dunnnnnnnnn20190908_071947.jpg 20190908_071956.jpg 20190908_081207.jpg 20190908_081227.jpg

Ok ok ok ok I'm craazzyyyyy but I tested with 2 hr hold and YYYYAAAYYYYY FINALLYYYYYYY20190908_093429.jpg 20190908_093452.jpg 20190908_093452.jpgI just want to hug you all! Thank you for keeping me sane thank you for listening to me. Ahhhhhh thank you!! Offical BFP 13DPO

Welcome LO4! :) how old is your LO that you’re breastfeeding? I’m still breastfeeding as well and she’s 13 months now. I was planning to not ttc again till 2020 but DH wants our LOs close in age and I feel physically ready for one last baby now, I think. But, we are planning to travel next summer so if I don’t conceive this cycle I think we’re going to wait till Dec/Jan before trying again.

Hope everything is fine Emma!!

Co, I’ve seen all your lines!! Can you get a FRER?

Afm, don’t even know if I ovulated or not, but I’d say I’m in the tww now. My cm is definitely not fertile anymore and my cervix is closed again. So we’ll see! I really don’t think I’m pregnant but I’ll stick around till AF shows, want to see how you ladies are doing anyway! I’m on cycle day 26. I have long cycles. Usually 35-40ish days.

AFM I'm not sure if my tests have progressed or not. They are still barely there faint.I still feel pregnant, or at least, something is happening in my body that's uncomfortable so if it's not pregnancy I don't know what it is.

Here's a test comparison from yesterday's and today's. What do you think?

View attachment 1067664
Bottom looks darker! You should use another brand to be sure. Fingers crossed for you xx

Welcome LO4! :) how old is your LO that you’re breastfeeding? I’m still breastfeeding as well and she’s 13 months now. I was planning to not ttc again till 2020 but DH wants our LOs close in age and I feel physically ready for one last baby now, I think. But, we are planning to travel next summer so if I don’t conceive this cycle I think we’re going to wait till Dec/Jan before trying again.

Hope everything is fine Emma!!

Co, I’ve seen all your lines!! Can you get a FRER?

Afm, don’t even know if I ovulated or not, but I’d say I’m in the tww now. My cm is definitely not fertile anymore and my cervix is closed again. So we’ll see! I really don’t think I’m pregnant but I’ll stick around till AF shows, want to see how you ladies are doing anyway! I’m on cycle day 26. I have long cycles. Usually 35-40ish days.

Thank you! She's almost 9 months, so still pretty tiny ;) We haven't really discussed another baby yet, cuz I'm really scared hubby is gonna say no. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind another baby, but somehow I cant find the courage to bring it up... But we are not protection us properly, and hubby knows that this is the way #3 was conceived so idk. I think I would get him on board trying in a few months, if I don't get pregnant sooner. ;)

@auora yayyyyyyyy congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months!! So glad for you!

Welcome back ladies to Keeping up with Auora Tests. On this episode we have obvious pink lines on the cassettes (which always had lines but never pink!) Coming up Is the first response test which have lines and are pink but still barely there. I guess we have to find out in tomorrows brand new episode. Will they darken??dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

:rofl::rofl:

Congratulations on your BFP! How fabulous!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"