****September 2019 Testing Thread****

I'm out this month. Af got me today. On to month 13 of trying. I'm about ready to give up.
Congratulations on all the Bfp's x
Sorry to all that got the witch xx

I'm out this month. Af got me today. On to month 13 of trying. I'm about ready to give up.

Sorry to hear this Becca. Fx for next month for you x

Don’t give up lady I’m here with you on cycle 13. Have you got a hospital date yet? I’ve had my appt xx

Witch got me this morning :witch:

So sorry hun hopefully next cycle is lucky for us

Ok ok ok ok I'm craazzyyyyy but I tested with 2 hr hold and YYYYAAAYYYYY FINALLYYYYYYYView attachment 1067696 View attachment 1067698 View attachment 1067700I just want to hug you all! Thank you for keeping me sane thank you for listening to me. Ahhhhhh thank you!! Offical BFP 13DPO

Yay lady great news!

Hope all you wonderful ladies are doing super well.

About 5DPO now. Haven’t noticed much yet. The day after ovulation I had very painful pulling/twinges in my uterus and sides/ovaries. Had a strong metallic taste in my mouth today (which I know can be an early sign of pregnancy) as well as AF like cramps (she’s still 10 days away though) but really mild ones. Discharge slightly yellow.

Trying to be relaxed and not get my hopes up. Went to the gym today & felt a bit weird about lifting weights, but I read that it’s ok to work out even in the TWW.

Funny how just recently I posted here that I’m feeling this cycle, but now not at all. I’m somehow not "feeling" pregnant & thinking that this month might not be it.

Good luck hun..... I got my hopes up with so many symptoms this month so I wouldn’t rule yourself out cos your not feeling it :hugs:

Lol4 welcome!

So sorry hun hopefully next cycle is lucky for us

Yay lady great news!

Good luck hun..... I got my hopes up with so many symptoms this month so I wouldn’t rule yourself out cos your not feeling it :hugs:

Lol4 welcome!
Thank you:hugs:

Somehow I missed a whole bunch of pages when I last posted.

Aurora I’m so happy for you!! :happydance:

Kittykat congrats on ovulating!! Hopefully this is your month! Also I’m jealous of your pregnancy test stash, I’m running low so need to ration myself.

Wantingagirl you’ll get your chance again! I know losses are so hard, we’ve had 2 and they’re so painful. I hope a sticky bean is coming for you soon!

So sorry the witch got you salamander and becca. :hugs:

Good luck pineberry and missie, I’m in the same boat as you two and waiting to either test or get AF..

Co i think I have line eye but I can def still see those lines!!

LO4 that is exciting! :) do you think this will be your last?

Auora congratulations!!!

Becca I am so sorry :hugs:

4dpo, my temp is like exactly the same as yesterday. It was bumming me. Then i looked at my chart when i got pregnant with DS, and my 2dpo temp is the same as now and 3 dpo and 4 dpo I had just like now the same temp 2 days in a row...

I know it probably a flux but I will use that to stay positive!

So sorry I was away for a few days needed to get my crap together it’s so tough for it to be so hard again.

Congrats for some lovely bfps and sorry for the witch

Who have I to update on the front page?

Can you put me in for the 19th?

My ovulation date is a bit irregular and I can never guess when to expect my period until I feel ovulation cramping.

Not feeling super hopeful this month as dh was away for work during a lot of my fertile period and I’m not sure we caught it.

Congratulations to all the BFPs so far! And sorry for everyone that is on to their next cycle... wishing you all the best! :D

Somehow I missed a whole bunch of pages when I last posted.

Aurora I’m so happy for you!! :happydance:

Kittykat congrats on ovulating!! Hopefully this is your month! Also I’m jealous of your pregnancy test stash, I’m running low so need to ration myself.

Wantingagirl you’ll get your chance again! I know losses are so hard, we’ve had 2 and they’re so painful. I hope a sticky bean is coming for you soon!

So sorry the witch got you salamander and becca. :hugs:

Good luck pineberry and missie, I’m in the same boat as you two and waiting to either test or get AF..

Co i think I have line eye but I can def still see those lines!!

LO4 that is exciting! :) do you think this will be your last?

Thanks hun..... yeah I seem to be conceiving quick this time but still not sticking.I think it’s more of a worry that i tried everything I did with Leo but maybe in fact it was pot luck and nothin I did. We have til hubby is 43 then we are stopping he will be 41 in March. Hubby likes a drink on the weekend and likes coffee and we stopped completely so every month I’m not I feel worse :haha: men never worry so much about us doing it tho so prob all in my head. He’s away soon but I’m sure a few drinks won’t hurt and maybe letting off steam will help. I’m really ok no matter what happens, what will be will be. I went through worse conceiving Leo I just wish it was easier like what some people have. Thanks hun :hugs:

Can you put me in for the 19th?

My ovulation date is a bit irregular and I can never guess when to expect my period until I feel ovulation cramping.

Not feeling super hopeful this month as dh was away for work during a lot of my fertile period and I’m not sure we caught it.

Congratulations to all the BFPs so far! And sorry for everyone that is on to their next cycle... wishing you all the best! :D

Welcome!

Welcome tea!

Wantingagirl, I’m so sorry. I wish it came easy for those of us who want it too. Like you said, hopefully you can relax a bit even though we both know not thinking about it isn’t an option. I so hope you get a bring home baby soon, you have time still if he’s only 40 so try not to stress! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->