****September 2019 Testing Thread****

Welcome tea!

Wantingagirl, I’m so sorry. I wish it came easy for those of us who want it too. Like you said, hopefully you can relax a bit even though we both know not thinking about it isn’t an option. I so hope you get a bring home baby soon, you have time still if he’s only 40 so try not to stress! :hugs:

Yep I agree just time goes so quickly we are already 13 months in. I don’t care if I drink but I just for him more want things to go back to normal. Age isn’t a problem for men but unfortunately for us lot I think that’s why I’m having issues. If I don’t have my last one at least we tried :D plus the stuff I need to take is so expensive!

Congrats aurora!

So sorry Becca.

:hugs: wantingagirl

AFM - I didn't see much or any progress on my IC this morning and frer looked negative so I don't know what's going on. With my previous two pregnancies, I saw progression every day, not every other day, though both of them ended in loss so who knows.

Somehow I missed a whole bunch of pages when I last posted.

Aurora I’m so happy for you!! :happydance:

Kittykat congrats on ovulating!! Hopefully this is your month! Also I’m jealous of your pregnancy test stash, I’m running low so need to ration myself.

Wantingagirl you’ll get your chance again! I know losses are so hard, we’ve had 2 and they’re so painful. I hope a sticky bean is coming for you soon!

So sorry the witch got you salamander and becca. :hugs:

Good luck pineberry and missie, I’m in the same boat as you two and waiting to either test or get AF..

Co i think I have line eye but I can def still see those lines!!

LO4 that is exciting! :) do you think this will be your last?

It will probably be my last one, but I could have another one if hubby wanted to. He only wanted three in the first place so I'm thrilled to have four and maybe one more soon :) Love being pregnant and giving birth so I could do it every year, but that's not very sustainable ;)

It will probably be my last one, but I could have another one if hubby wanted to. He only wanted three in the first place so I'm thrilled to have four and maybe one more soon :) Love being pregnant and giving birth so I could do it every year, but that's not very sustainable ;)

Awh I have 4 too! Erin was suppose to be our last and here we are! But this will definitely be our last x

Reactions: LO4
No nothing yet. They take their sweet time where I am. How did you get on? Xxx

He’s wanting to try me on progesterone as soon as I get a bfp but other than that there isn’t much more they can do plus my progesterone results were normal but the cream I’m taking seemed to help the spotting :shrug: xxx

He’s wanting to try me on progesterone as soon as I get a bfp but other than that there isn’t much more they can do plus my progesterone results were normal but the cream I’m taking seemed to help the spotting :shrug: xxx
I was thinking of asking about Clomid but I doubt they will give me it as I have kids and my illnesses.
Youd have thought there was more they could try to get you the bfp and then the progesterone xxx

Hello!
Can I join please? Will be testing 15th September (well I’m trying to tell myself to wait until then as I’ll be 10DPO).

Welcome jellybean!!

As of this morning I feel like there may be a chance I’m pregnant.. I woke up with a migraine which I tend to get in early pregnancy, and my knees and pelvis are sore today which was a symptom with my last pregnancy. I also didn’t have a let down when I nursed my baby. Too early to test so here we are..

Symptom spotting like crazy, even though the chances of becoming pregnant using pull out and during the first ovulation postpartum are close to zero. I'll test on Thursday, when I hopefully can buy a test. I'm currently 12-15dpo, IF I even ovulated. Nauseas and high sense of smell are my strongest symptoms right now. I wish AF would come so I can track my cycle better, cuz this is driving me crazy!

Thanks @Livvy! It’s all sounding positive for you! When are you testing?

@LO4 good luck for Thursday! I’m always impressed when people can hold off testing like that!

I’m 4DPO and trying to stop myself from symptom spotting because I know it’s too early! Everything lined up so well this month though that it’s hard not to get carried away.

I’ve only had a tiny bit of spotting and my period is done so that’s literally a 4 day period that has never happened ever :shrug: think that’s concerning?

Jellybeanxx: Would test this second if I had a test at home. I'm not going to the store until Thursday (and live pretty far away from one, so I'm not driving just for that) so that's why I'm waiting.

I took my temperature also and it's way higher than any pre-ovulation has ever been so that's looking promising. Or then I'm getting sick...

Jellybeanxx: Would test this second if I had a test at home. I'm not going to the store until Thursday (and live pretty far away from one, so I'm not driving just for that) so that's why I'm waiting.

I took my temperature also and it's way higher than any pre-ovulation has ever been so that's looking promising. Or then I'm getting sick...
I've got all my fingers crossed for you xx

From being so hopeful I feel I am just waiting around for AF to arrive shes due from Wednesday - Friday. Feeling really tired and just cba at all with work or anyone/anything today. Its raining and very cold and grey here so just want to snuggle up on the sofa and watch Grimm on netfix LOL

@LO4 still takes more willpower than I have to not drive there just for a test! The high temp sounds like a good sign! Fingers crossed!

@Bumblebee24 hope AF stays away! It’s grey and chilly here too. Definitely a day for curling up on the sofa.

@jellybeanxx hey! Nice to see you again and sorry to see you are also still ttcing... good luck for this cycle!

@wantingagirl how long is your period usually? For me 4 days is completely normal so I don't think you should worry.

@LO4 sounds good! Fx.

@Bumblebee24 I really know those swings between hope and pessimism, I try to remember that they do not affect my actual chances of being pregnant... and summer is over already here, too, this sucks!

@jellybeanxx hey! Nice to see you again and sorry to see you are also still ttcing... good luck for this cycle!

@wantingagirl how long is your period usually? For me 4 days is completely normal so I don't think you should worry.

@LO4 sounds good! Fx.

@Bumblebee24 I really know those swings between hope and pessimism, I try to remember that they do not affect my actual chances of being pregnant... and summer is over already here, too, this sucks!

6-7 days hun every month for years. The only thing I did different is take progesterone cream but I assumed that would make it thicker not thinner :shrug:

6-7 days hun every month for years. The only thing I did different is take progesterone cream but I assumed that would make it thicker not thinner :shrug:
My gynecologist said if you start progesterone too early it might make the lining stay thinner than it would have been without, maybe that's something relevant for you? She also said new studies don't support progesterone use at all so idk, maybe she is just not a fan in general... I hope you get lucky this cycle anyway! Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->