September testers, come join me :-) 6 BFP's so far

good luck miss Oleiane i agree post a pic!

MissOleine- wishing you the best of luck today that test! Hoping that bfp is more evident today Xx

It's :bfp: ladies!! I used a Clearblue Digital this morning and it came back "pregnant 1-2 weeks". I'm so excited!! I can't believe it and kinda scared it won't stick.

I wish you all good luck and lots of :dust:

It's :bfp: ladies!! I used a Clearblue Digital this morning and it came back "pregnant 1-2 weeks". I'm so excited!! I can't believe it and kinda scared it won't stick.

Whooooooooohoooooooooo :cloud9::cloud9:

Omg omg huge congratulations hun! :hugs:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone! Hope all is well! I've been absent from the board for a few days so I have some catching up to do. Friday I got a message from the Fertility clinic telling me to up my Estrogen injection, and if all goes well on my LAST appointment (before transfer) on Thursday, I'll be starting Progesterone this coming Friday. I can't believe I can say that Transfer is NEXT WEEK. and TESTING 4 days later. EEk.

AHHHH! CONGRATS! :wohoo:

Congrats!!!!

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you. How exciting. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. :hugs:

Why is the tww soooooo slow :(

Ssshhhhh :-$ I've only just started. I'm 3 dpo, although FF seems to think that I'm 4 dpo. Trying to keep busy so that I don't have to think about it so much. I know that I'll give in and test early though.

Ssshhhhh :-$ I've only just started. I'm 3 dpo, although FF seems to think that I'm 4 dpo. Trying to keep busy so that I don't have to think about it so much. I know that I'll give in and test early though.

:rofl: I was 5dpo but FF changed it this morning to 4dpo grrrrr.

I am still going to test the same day though regardless! :lol:

:rofl: I was 5dpo but FF changed it this morning to 4dpo grrrrr.

I am still going to test the same day though regardless! :lol:

You go girl! Good to see that some of us have will power, myself not included :nope: Looks like we'll be testing around the same time

Sounds good to me. If only there was a lock and key to keep the witch out :haha: Good luck

God I know, you would pay a lot for that wouldn't you! Good luck too :hugs:

I realized I have two weeks til I can test, and We don't transfer until next week! Haha! Help me, I'm trying to think of how to tell the IPs(intended parents) if the hpts come back positive? Any cute ideas?

I realized I have two weeks til I can test, and We don't transfer until next week! Haha! Help me, I'm trying to think of how to tell the IPs(intended parents) if the hpts come back positive? Any cute ideas?

intended parents? Are u transf#ring someons stuff to yours for another couple? Thats awesome if so if thats what you mean? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->