September testers, come join me :-) 6 BFP's so far

Yay, I finally got a positive on my opk today on cd22 :happydance:
I should O either later today or tomorrow. Luckily I can feel it when it happens. Almost in the TWW.

Yay, I finally got a positive on my opk today on cd22 :happydance:
I should O either later today or tomorrow. Luckily I can feel it when it happens. Almost in the TWW.

Woohoo!!!! Have fun :sex::haha:

Some extra baby dust for you!
:dust::dust::dust:

nic - sorry that AF caught you. Hopefully this new cycle will be the one for you! :hugs:

jellybean - good luck!! Catch that egg! :dust:

Broke down this afternoon and decided to test at 8 DPO. Of course, it's :bfn: (i didn't even use FMU lol).

I know it's crazy, but i'm a little disappointed :wacko: (but i will test again tomorrow!)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! :flower:

Broke down this afternoon and decided to test at 8 DPO. Of course, it's :bfn: (i didn't even use FMU lol).

I know it's crazy, but i'm a little disappointed :wacko: (but i will test again tomorrow!)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! :flower:

good luck!:thumbup:

Good luck! Will you be testing everyday? So much braver than me! I'm such a bfn wuss. Whenever I do "lady up" and take a test I hide on the other side of the house until it's been long enough for the results to show up.

Morning ladies, finally got a positive opk on Friday, have had two :sex: sessions since then so think we are covered :)

Late ovulation this month has pushed my test date back to 20th though :(

Good luck! Will you be testing everyday? So much braver than me! I'm such a bfn wuss. Whenever I do "lady up" and take a test I hide on the other side of the house until it's been long enough for the results to show up.

Hi! Tested again this morning with FMU and still BFN. But i expected it. I wouldn't say i'm braver, more like i'm stupid, because i know it's most likely too soon to test. I blame the 10 free pg test i got with my OPK order lol

I won't test everyday (i think lol). I used to have good control, testing only when AF was due... :wacko:

Hi! Tested again this morning with FMU and still BFN. But i expected it. I wouldn't say i'm braver, more like i'm stupid, because i know it's most likely too soon to test. I blame the 10 free pg test i got with my OPK order lol

I won't test everyday (i think lol). I used to have good control, testing only when AF was due... :wacko:

I'm sorry it was a bfn, you are def still in it though! Hope you get a bfp soon!

Good luck Trying2012!

Well hello ladies not been in here at all as I've been away camping with my boys! Have we had any bfps yet i'm so out of touch! Good luck to those girls with impending ovulation!
Han/tizy- did you ovulate??
Afm- 9dpo no symptoms whatsoever, not testing for a while yet!

Hey all!! Havnt been here in a bit... As of today think im 6-9 dpo not really sure since I had 6 days of + opks. Anyways im sooo sick feeling today,
ate some food and a lilafter just got a horrible tummy ache n nausea...n its like dull cramping or aching in lower back. I almost feel constipated (tmi srry) but dunno what this is. I nvr get tummy aches n I was just fine. I have to sit onn my knees to not feel as sick n now few hours later my tummy just gurgely. It was almost like a dull burning ache throught tummy, and felt like I had to puke, but didnt!! Ugh. I ate good food, and washed my veggies so dont think is food poisoning :/...... Y I feel like this?? Icky. Wondering what day exactly dpo I am too...anyone any advice? Cant get a hpt till wednesday anyway n thats when af due. I nvr get sick like this before af eeither, usually just cramps day before.

Resisted testing this morning at 10 DPO. Yay me! lol

I have no symptom at all. Not even AF symptoms. I dunno what to think. I've been having the "i'm out" feeling since 1 DPO :wacko:

I will probably test tomorrow or the day after :blush:

I have no symptom at all. Not even AF symptoms. I dunno what to think. I've been having the "i'm out" feeling since 1 DPO :wacko:

Well done you! I on the other hand couldn't resist, I'm 10dpo too & got a bfn on ic! I Feel that we're out this month too but i'm hoping & praying its just too early! Got major pms symptoms starting today too. Hoping you get your bfp when you test, fx'd

Yeah im done testing early, ive always been one to just wait till af late anyways. Yeah no symptoms really here too that dont relate to af, there all the same pretty much so just keepin my head up each cycle! Good luck with testing, hope this is it for you! whenever its time for me ill be happy. :)
sometimes I just think if we alllll on this site got our bfp when we wanted it would be so unreal just like overpopulation lol hard to explain but its fun ttc either way. Me and my man talked n when I get my + opk instead of making it a chore or somethi.g we have to do to instead just initiate sex with him instead of telling him hey im Oing. He thinks " we do it everyday we can anyways so y buy opks" but again this mo I got + opks 1st n 2 nd day n then when he had to go to his mas for two days I got super dark opks so think we missed it. We did do it everyday before n first two ++ and last days tho.

Well done you! I on the other hand couldn't resist, I'm 10dpo too & got a bfn on ic! I Feel that we're out this month too but i'm hoping & praying its just too early! Got major pms symptoms starting today too. Hoping you get your bfp when you test, fx'd

Well.... i guess i lied lol tested this afternoon (again with not FMU!). The thing is... there's a faint line. It's faint, but it's there. I just want DH to come home so i can show him and have him tell me if i'm crazy or not!! I'll test again tomorrow mornin for sure!

How exciting MissOleiane!! I am 10diui and tested this morning...BFN! Not even a hint of a second line..snow white..not even a trace of an evaporation line for me to obsess over. I really shouldn't test early its very uninspiring lol

DH sees it too!! Good to know i'm not hallucinating lol :happydance:

I'm scared to test again tomorrow... what if it's completely white? :wacko:

I'm sorry ladies, i know you must think i'm crazy. But we've been trying for so long, i'm really hoping this is our month!

A line at 10dpo with afternoon pee sounds very, very promising! I would be terrified to test again too but I think it's better than not knowing. I will cross my fingers for you!!

My period should be due this Thursday and yet I feel off. I don't know how to describe it but my whole cycle has felt off. I got my ovulation symptoms bang on time but they were way more intense than usual and usually around 7dpo I will get intense hunger pains and cravings that last until AF arrives. Now I haven't gotten them at all! Instead, I feel gross and bloated...but not nauseas.

The other morning I thought my boobs looked bigger but brushed it off. Then, when I getting ready to take a shower later on I thought they seemed fuller and heavier and I thought I would bust out of my bra. But DH didn't notice anything when I mentioned it and now they look normal to me again. Yesterday, I started getting low and heavy cramps and I thought AF would be early but now nothing.

I definitely do not feel pregnant so am not holding my breath but yet a part of me wonders...like it always wonders during the TWW. *sighs* I almost bought a pregnancy test in town today but I resisted. I won't be in town again until next week so I may buy one then if AF hasn't shown. But I still don't want to test until the 24th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->