September testers, come join me :-) 6 BFP's so far

any other testers for today, I'm going to test tomorrow again.....I haven't tested on hpts since saturday and have used opks instead, they are all staying in this range, not really going anywhere, so no idea what to think! Last time I was pregs I had glaringly positive opks when I had my +hpt. I feel pregnant, but reality is telling me probably not this month.

opk today
a.jpg

I'm so excited we're in September already!!! Hoping to see lots of bfps pop up this month. Sorry for anyone that the :witch: got :(

I am so excited it is September too! After waiting so long to ttc, I might actually get pregnant this month!! (fx we get it on the first try)

:witch: witch got me this evening.... :growlmad:

sorry AF got u! :(

thanks :hugs: You know after 8 1/2 years of TTC I just get pissed off at this point when the witch shows up, not really that depressing anymore LOL :haha:

8 1/2 years?! Have you been to the doctors or anything like that?

12 doctors actually. First they thought I had cancer, then they disproved that. I've been checked for pretty much everything, the only thing that I have determined was a SELFdiagnoses of PCOS which the last doctor I visited told me she pretty much agreed with, but due to some issues with that doctor (she was a royal b....) I decided not to further visit her. I had already figured out It was probably pcos a year before I went to this woman, and started to take steps to fix it which actually started to work. Now I'm taking vitex (nature's clomid/progesterone) and drinking fertilitea and it seems to be working. I have lots of signs of estrogen dominance like facial hair and my mom has PCOS and all of the symptoms she has I've developed since hitting adulthood. Except her periods never show up and mine never went away.

Normally I would have been bleeding for like 5 months then had a week of "normal". Last month I bled for 10 days, and didn't bleed for 18. I assume what I got yesterday was a period, but I don't actually know how a normal period is suppose to be? Like (TMI) I'm used to blood clots and having to empty my diva cup often. This is just a little bit, and then this morning it was brownish and barely anything there.

(anyone brave enough to explain what a normal period is like to me? LOL you can message me if you want) :shrug::dohh:

My periods, (on birth control) are "normal" About 5 days long, having to change the tampon every 3 ish hours. I have slight clots but nothing major. The first day is usually light, second day heavier, 3rd day heaviest and then the 4th and 5th days lighten. The last day I usually have the brownish/old blood.

When I'm not on bcp they are horrible. Long, heavy and I have tons of clots.

Oh goodness Faylinameir! I couldn't even imagine what that would be like!

Wow! I echo what others say...that sounds rough. I was complaining about the 10 days bleeding, 18 off after my my miscarriage 2 years ago.

Anyways, been away on vacation but am back and should be about 7DPO now. Still want to hold off testing for awhile unless I get obvious symptoms. I don't have any symptoms to speak of but I felt like I had symptoms in the past. Maybe it's a good thing? Hardly. :p I'm hoping to fly out to see my family the beginning of next month so it is probably best if I'm not pregnant then considering my history of miscarriage and bleeding in pregnancy.

Oh, and my AF is due September 13th. I'll try to hold off until the 23rd or 24th to test to account for my irregular cycles. But for the most part my cycles are 40 days.

My periods, (on birth control) are "normal" About 5 days long, having to change the tampon every 3 ish hours. I have slight clots but nothing major. The first day is usually light, second day heavier, 3rd day heaviest and then the 4th and 5th days lighten. The last day I usually have the brownish/old blood.

When I'm not on bcp they are horrible. Long, heavy and I have tons of clots.

Thanks :thumbup: thats actually very helpful. The first day of my period It was light, then yesterday it was boarderline spotty, and now today its getting heavier, so I guess that seems pretty normal. I wish my vagina came with an instruction manual sometimes :coffee:

Define "normal", lol...

Mine are usually 7-8 days, first day is a medium flow, 2nd is heavy, 3rd is heaviest, and then it slowly dwindles....I thought mine was bad, I don't feel so bad aboout now. I'm sorry yours are so horrible :wacko:

I agree with the manual. When I was trying to get pregnant and people were asking about cervix position and etc I was so confused. I need a diagram and some definitions. LOL.

AFM! 2 weeks until I fly out to LA and the next day I'll have the embryo transfer. Hoe exciting. Had my second U/S and Blood Work done today, tomorrow 'll find out the results and see what (if anything) I have to change about my meds.

a 40 day cycle! wow :(

It's not so bad. I'm just glad to be developping some sort of routine. I am used to being all over the place -- 26 to 45 days while trying to conceive the first baby I lost (I conceived on a 43 day cycle) and I conceived DS on a 70 day cycle. And my periods are so stupid heavy and painful that I am really thankful for the break in between.

I think my body burned the vagina manual. For round 2 I am ignoring cervix position and all that. My body does NOT play by the rules. Even during labour! The nurses and doctors were all sooo confused by me. My cervix never came down and my contractions never regulated in timing or strength. I ended up needing an emergency c-section under general anaesthetic.

so yeah, this time I'm winging it! :haha:

Hey nic18 and Faylinameir, so sorry that stupid :witch: showed up. I know how frustrating it is to see her when your TTC. Wishing you lots of luck for that :bfp: on your next cycle.

Starry night, my cycles are similar. They change from one month to the next. So frustrating when TTC because I can't plan around my O day, because it's always changing. On the other hand, I agree with you when you said that long cycles give you a break. My cycles average around 35 days but the longest has been around 60-65 days.

Currently on cd 21 and still haven't O'd yet. The opk I did today was almost positive. I hope it doesn't turn out to be an anovulatory cycle. :nope:

AF got me :(

Oh no, big :hugs: nic :cry:

AFM - on CD16 and no ovulation yet, one of the latest months in a long time :dohh: looks like my testing date will be changing but I will come on and let you know once we have ovulation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->