September testers, come join me :-) 6 BFP's so far

JennyBLove

Yes! I am going to be a surrogate for a couple. They have frozen embryos ready. I am doing all the IVF meds currently, and we will transfer their embryos into me on the 21st.

JennyBLove

Yes! I am going to be a surrogate for a couple. They have frozen embryos ready. I am doing all the IVF meds currently, and we will transfer their embryos into me on the 21st.

Awe thats the nicest thing u could do for someone!!! good luck with the transfer! Gonna be a long 9 mos huh :)

Yay angel, glad u finally got it!!! Love seein the + huh. Im like 10 or 11dpo n due for af today but nothing but keep getting lower butt cramps

I've been getting the butt cramps too. Yeesh. Never had those before except during labour and they felt weird.

angel - hurray for getting a +OPK! You know what to do next! ;)

According to my 40 day cycles and when I got my o signs this month I should be getting AF tomorrow but I started to get the munchies today which usually is a sign that my AF is a week away. Some cycles I ovulate a week after getting o signs (I have read that signs aren't 100% reliable to go by for this reason) so I'm wondering if this is one of those times. Oh well. I wasn't planning on testing until the 24th anyways.

jenny- :dust: Hope this is your cycle!

It's :bfp: ladies!! I used a Clearblue Digital this morning and it came back "pregnant 1-2 weeks". I'm so excited!! I can't believe it and kinda scared it won't stick.

I wish you all good luck and lots of :dust:

How did I miss this?? Wow!!!! So pleased for you!!! :cloud9: Congrats! Have a happy and healthy 9 months! :baby:

I've been getting the butt cramps too. Yeesh. Never had those before except during labour and they felt weird.

According to my 40 day cycles and when I got my o signs this month I should be getting AF tomorrow but I started to get the munchies today which usually is a sign that my AF is a week away. Some cycles I ovulate a week after getting o signs (I have read that signs aren't 100% reliable to go by for this reason) so I'm wondering if this is one of those times. Oh well. I wasn't planning on testing until the 24th anyways.

Thanks :) yeah I dont see it very commen with ladies as far as butt cramps goes, its odd, but I will get them usually after I get my af or like mins before but had no ab cramping today or nothing. Afs a day late almost, gonna buy tests tomorrow n save for next morning
i hope your af dont come either, then we can pin point the butt cramps as a symptom lol. Good luck!! :) keep me posted!

I did opks this mo n got 6 + days but 2 super super dark days between those so I was confused too but just goin with the flow n what ive heard :)

Good luck all!!

Thanks :) yeah I dont see it very commen with ladies as far as butt cramps goes, its odd, but I will get them usually after I get my af or like mins before but had no ab cramping today or nothing. Afs a day late almost, gonna buy tests tomorrow n save for next morning
i hope your af dont come either, then we can pin point the butt cramps as a symptom lol. Good luck!! :) keep me posted!

I did opks this mo n got 6 + days but 2 super super dark days between those so I was confused too but just goin with the flow n what ive heard :)

Good luck all!!

:dust: to both of you! Hope this is your month!

Yay on your positive opk Angel :happydance:

Jenny & Starrynight, keeping everything crossed for both of you :dust:

Butt cramps as a sign. LOL I would love to see THAT one added to the lists seen on websites.

Anyways, no AF as of yet but as I said earlier, she usually doesn't show until the evening of the first day. And it always starts as spotting so if I get some tonight I can't even imagine it as implantation. *sighs* It would actually be really inconvenient to be pregnant now as I'm flying out to see my parents in less than a month but I am finding myself hoping for a BFP anyways. Most of the time I am very calm and collected while TTC (it's only been 4 1/2 months) but whenever AF is due I turn into a crazy, broody lady!!

Just bumping this thread to see how everyone is doing. Still no AF for me but getting terrible cramps and my lower back is killing me so I think she's a-coming.

Butt cramps as a sign. LOL I would love to see THAT one added to the lists seen on websites.

Anyways, no AF as of yet but as I said earlier, she usually doesn't show until the evening of the first day. And it always starts as spotting so if I get some tonight I can't even imagine it as implantation. *sighs* It would actually be really inconvenient to be pregnant now as I'm flying out to see my parents in less than a month but I am finding myself hoping for a BFP anyways. Most of the time I am very calm and collected while TTC (it's only been 4 1/2 months) but whenever AF is due I turn into a crazy, broody lady!!

Yes it should be added to the list lol cuz the reason i was getting that was cuz i was pregnant!! the next day or day after i was still getting them, n got a + hpt. lol. i was like 2 days late. did u test yet?? i waited to test too. I thought i wasnt preg too and figured test would be negative but bam i was like omg it was faint, but now its darker!! dont worry we tryd for 10 months actually!!! my ticker for trying is wrong i added the other day and its been a looonnnng time. hope everything goes good. And good luck to all the ladies testing or waiting to test! Hope u get your BFP!! oh and small bloody nose was a sign

Congrats JennyBLove!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Starry Night, it's not over yet. They could also be pregnancy symptoms. Good luck, I hope you get that :bfp:

I'm currently 8 dpo. Nothing major to report. I'm still getting creamy/lotiony cm which i sometimes get before AF. I woke up this morning feeling bloated and a bit gassy(not fun). There was also quite a drop in my temps this morning.

Still too early to tell as my LP is around 14 days. Should know for sure by the end of next week.

Good luck everyone

I am on day 41 and 17dpo. I have NO idea what is going on. I have absolutely no symptoms and got a bfn 2 days ago. If AF is still not here on Monday I am going to test again.

I am on day 41 and 17dpo. I have NO idea what is going on. I have absolutely no symptoms and got a bfn 2 days ago. If AF is still not here on Monday I am going to test again.

Good luck, I'll keep everything crossed for you

Congrats, jenny! I'm still giggling over the butt cramps.

NDTabor - that sounds really annoying. I've been on this site since 2009 and I have yet to see an explanation for AF being delayed when the date of ovulation is known. I don't chart or use OPKs so I can always just blame the "maybe I ovulated later than I thought". I really hope you get out of limbo soon with a shiny bfp!

Good luck, jelly.bean!

AFM - same day so nothing new to report. The cramps have ebbed for now though my back still has a slight ache. I just hope AF doesn't surprise me anywhere inconvenient. I hate having to truck tampons and pads around "just in case".

I plan on buying tests on Monday when I go into town. I'm still planning on testing on the 24th but I may cave in and test before that...particuarily if I start getting any pregnant feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->