September testers, come join me :-) 6 BFP's so far

OPK this morning was positive cd 13, I'm having my IUI tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get a few BFPs soon ladies!!

Can I be added? I will be testing on 9/29. I am on cycle day 8. I have longer cycles so I still have a couple of weeks to wait before o.

Does anyone else have problems with SUPER annoying pop up adds on this site?

Just got my + opk too! Glad we all are!!! Im cycle day 18 of 32 or 35. So excited!
Did it today n yesterday .

G

Good luck w vitex I meant I tryd it but made me breakout like crazy....heard alot of good stuff tho :) is green tea good to drink while Oing or after?

Take_ good luck with iui!!! :)

Does anyone else have problems with SUPER annoying pop up adds on this site?

I installed ad blocker plus and it completely stopped them.

I have that but it doesn't seem it be working.

Hmm, maybe try to re install it? Other than that, I don't know.

I've never had a popup on this site before? I use ad blocker plus and google chrome (obviously running windows 7 pro)

Can I be added? I will be testing on 9/29. I am on cycle day 8. I have longer cycles so I still have a couple of weeks to wait before o.
Hey angel
I'm on cd8 today but I see today cd9!! I got about two weeks before the big O too, I'm scared I wont be able to bd enough cause hubby just been working his butt off but I seen the Dr yesterday :)

Good luck w vitex I meant I tryd it but made me breakout like crazy....heard alot of good stuff tho :) is green tea good to drink while Oing or after?

Good luck too you!!! Are you temping too? I used opk for the first time last cycle, got little confused with them but I think they help. Its just after I had that positive opk on the 11th, they just still kept coming up positive! I do think I might have pcos, I will find out Wednesday when I see my new obgyn for the first time:) oh and where do you buy that tea heard so much about it?? Babydust to you all

NDTaber, if you do get your :bfp: this cycle, you could always come on here and chat to us whenever you feel the urge to tell hubby early :telephone:

Lol thanks, that's what I planned on doing. Talk about it here on BabyandBumb and a few friends I KNOW I can count on keeping it quiet.
Good luck to you!! I should be ovulation around your testing time lol I'm really gonna try not to give in and test early like I always do

ilovehim- i understand how u feel, yeah the net can sound a lil harsh at times :) ur right that u know more about it obvisly if ur talking to ur doc about it all n have it okayd and thats all that matters, n i was quick to jump to conclusions n which i am not educated on. I pe u ge yur posive reall soon n i believe it wil brigten thingsup so your not down about nething and will help in a way!

Miss-yay so exciting seeing that + huh, better grab man and demand to room.

Issac- have fun on you date!!
Its cool I'm just glad we took care of this little issue like women should instead of making it worse. I just try to stay away from drama because there seems to be enough I've got to deal with in the real world, don't want it on the net too!!. Its just been along two years of ttc and for once I feel like I'm one step closer to getting my bfp, can't wait to see the obgyn Wednesday!! Good luck again and lets all stick together ladies, we are all ttc so lets help each other get our bfp with what we've learned. Stay positive ladies those bfp are coming

Good luck too you!!! Are you temping too? I used opk for the first time last cycle, got little confused with them but I think they help. Its just after I had that positive opk on the 11th, they just still kept coming up positive! I do think I might have pcos, I will find out Wednesday when I see my new obgyn for the first time:) oh and where do you buy that tea heard so much about it?? Babydust to you all

I am temping to and the day befor my opk my temp dropped a lil ( the days before they were only rising. Then yesterday it rose again so maybe that was it. But didnt get to do opk till evenning n thats when I saw it :) hmmm thats interesting ur get +s still, I am concerened something is up with me too. Had miscarry 5 years ago n now cant fall preg or just hvnt yet. Took another opk early am hrs n it was faint. Wonder if my o period is very short. Good luck with your tests, I wanna do that too! Hope thier good positive feedback from doc :). I bought herbal green tea from grocery store whie ago. I hate tea but heard it really good, then again I hear it can be kinda bad. Mixed feeling there. Sending baby dust too u as well! :)

Hi ladies. So happy that a lot of you are getting your +opk's. I'm cd 14 and today's opk was nearly positive. My egg is a little shy this month :laugh2: Hopefully I'll get my positive opk tomorrow. Bring on the :bfp: s

OPK was still positive this morning! But at the same time, i had a temp rise above my usual coverline this morning... I hope this won't get too confusing for my little head lol :wacko:

Anyway, i have high hopes this time!

Good luck to all the ladies! :dust:

OPK was still positive this morning! But at the same time, i had a temp rise above my usual coverline... I hope this won't get too confusing for my little head lol :wacko:

Anyway, i have high hopes this time!

Good luck to all the ladies! :dust:

After researching, u prolly were reaching O yestterday n Od today, my temp went down day before O too then rose nxt day when I got + now im on day 2 of a +.
Good luch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->