SMEP Testing Thread

louloubabs

Certified Doula
Reaction score
Hello!

I thought I'd start this thread as my hubby and I will be starting to TTC soon and will probably use the SMEP again as last time we were TTC, after 7 cycles we decided to try the SMEP and it worked first time!!

Last time we had a thread with everyone that was trying this plan, their testing dates and the success rate. Hoping for fab results like last time.

Lets add our dates!!

Details of the plan are here: https://spermmeetseggplan.com/smep-step-by-step/

Good luck everyone!!

XxX:kiss:

Hello,
We are trying this, currently CD8, fingers crossed it works!

We tried this method for the cycle were on currently. We are 8dpo today. So will know if we was successful soon x

Yay!! Sending lots of :dust: your ways :) What dates are you all testing? I can;t wait to get started, haha!

I tested yesterday and today both stark white not even a hint of a line. I'm 9dpo today :-( x

Oh no! :( Maybe it's just a bit early. Hang on to hope ;)

Keeping everything crossed for you hunni.

He hopefully. Fingers crossed. Af due sat. X

This is exciting and I hope you all get your :bfp: soon! I am starting SMEP this cycle too and I'm on CD10 today. Ramping up for lots of :sex:. My DH husband does not know we are doing a 'plan' so he will just think my sex drive has gone crazy!

If we don't get a BFP this month we plan to try SMEP next cycle. Currently 8dpo so waiting patiently to tesy or the dreaded AF to arrive. Good luck to all and it would be great to see if people that use SMEP get BFP. : )

Good luck H! I'm hoping to be testing around the end of July. If I have another cycle after this one I'll ovulate around 17th July but if I have a 'normal' cycle, it'll be around the 10th (whilst we're in Cuba!!) :D

I am going to try this cycle. Im on cycle day 4. This will be my first cycle trying SMEP. I hope this is what works

Sounds like we are pretty similar Louloubabs. If no bfp this month then I will be due to ovulate around the 15th July 8 days before our 2nd wedding anniv. I have my fingers crossed for this month and feel a bit yuk at the moment but worried its just my mind playing tricks on me! If no bfp I'm hoping the smep will do the trick, I have read some positive stories. xx

louloubabs today is cycle day 8 and i was unable to bd will it be ok if i start tomorrow cd 9 or 10

I have been doing it and I finally got a pos opk yesterday! My man finds it difficult to bd too much so I hope I have a temp shift soon and we can cut back. Fingers crossed it has worked! Is anyone due to test soon?

I think i will "attempt" this, this month, BUT if i pester him too much to BD he wont be happy, his attitude it to let it happen naturally, erm no im too impatient for that haha

I am trying it but not until september lol gutted i have to wait that long but maybe i will stalk this thread and see how you all get on :) good luck.

today was the first day of smep. I think I also want to try preseed

I am currently on cd15 and have been following SMEP (and then some, because we wanted to, not bc we felt like we had to)... I hope that part is OK. I started following the plan to the letter (bd on on cd8, 10 and 12) but then I dtd off-plan on cd13. Got back on plan by bd on cd14 (yesterday, as per the plan) and also got my +opk last night. So today is day 2 of 3 days in a row after the positive. DH and I dtd tonight and will do so tomorrow, but after that I will need a break!! I hope I get my temp shift to confirm all of my other signs. FX!! If I don't get a bfp this cycle I'm going to follow the plan exactly next cycle, without adding in any extra bd. It does get to be a lot, even when you are enjoying yourself! Thank you preseed... ;) I just hope I can wait until 15dpo to test! Good luck to you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->