SMEP Testing Thread

today was rough I dont know if it means anything but my boobs have been super sore and i was really nauseous today. not sure why. I sometimes get this right before af..

Congrats Ganton!! Yay!!

BBW, I was nauseous today too! I think I am going to test tomorrow morning.:blush: although I am really afraid of that BFN. :nope: We shall see.

Congrats Ganton!! Yay!!

BBW, I was nauseous today too! I think I am going to test tomorrow morning.:blush: although I am really afraid of that BFN. :nope: We shall see.
i have my fingers crossed for you. yeah my boobs were really sore today and i was tired and really crampy.. good luck tomorrow :dust:

Congrats Ganton! So exciting!

I'm still waiting to O so way behind you ladies. Gl to all! :dust:

Congrats Ganton!! Yay!!

well :witch: showed up today I am going to try SMEP again this cycle still hoping to get my BFP

Congrats Ganton!! Yay!!

well :witch: showed up today I am going to try SMEP again this cycle still hoping to get my BFP

I'm so sorry AF showed! Best of luck for this next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->