SMEP Testing Thread

Hey ladies, I am somewhat trying SMEP this month. Bd'd on cd8 just got the positive OPK today so will bd tonight and tomorrow then I will be out of town so skip Saturday but bd on Sunday. Really hope it works!! And really can't wait to see how it works for you all!

If we don't get our bfp this cycle I think we'll be trying this too!! Looking forward to seeing other ladies results on it :)

Mrs Dragonfly, you just got married! Congrats! And so close to testing...hoping for a BFP for you!

We are also going to try this if we don't get bfp this month. Should know soon, and I'm thinking its not going to happen because we were NTNP and both traveled a lot this month so didn't :sex: as much as normal. I'll be stalking this thread for progress though! Gl to all! And baby dust, of course! :dust:

So i got a "peak" on my CB monitor yesterday so we BD last night twice, i got another "peak" this morning, so will try to BD later. No temp dip or increase yet tho.

So i got a "peak" on my CB monitor yesterday so we BD last night twice, i got another "peak" this morning, so will try to BD later. No temp dip or increase yet tho.

Good luck!!!! Im excited for you

Cheers Kate! im sure this is your BFP month! im just so surprised i MIGHT actually ovulate early this month, but with my luck i wont haha

I'm currently on CD 3 and am planning to stick to SMEP this month (hopefully DH will cooperate). Definitely looking forward to seeing how it works out for everyone trying it!

I need your opinion SMEP ladies! I finally got crosshairs on FF. It pin points my O day to CD14 (today is CD17 for me). I was originally thinking O may be on the 15th, so in my head I was going to BD CD15, 16, 17, skip 18 and do one last time 19. But now, I'm not sure when that last "skip one day and then BD one more time" is! Here's what I've done so far: :sex: on CD12,13, 14, 15, & 16... (I know, not exactly SMEP... we got randy!) so do I even need to do it anymore, being now on CD17? I am thinking not, but then again, what could it hurt?? I think my egg is already splitting into a baby by now or dead, so introducing more :sperm: probably won't do a darn thing!!!! Good luck to all my fellow SMEP'ers, let's all get our :bfp: soon!

We are trying this month too, used my first opk today... Well I say we.... I mean me lol xx

i started the SMEP on CD 9 today is CD 11 we BD'd CD 9 but were unable to BD today which is CD 11 do you think we still have a chance

We've been trying SMEP this month. I'm now 8dpo, so well in to my 2ww. I'm really hoping for a BFP in the next week.
Good luck to everyone else.

I need your opinion SMEP ladies! I finally got crosshairs on FF. It pin points my O day to CD14 (today is CD17 for me). I was originally thinking O may be on the 15th, so in my head I was going to BD CD15, 16, 17, skip 18 and do one last time 19. But now, I'm not sure when that last "skip one day and then BD one more time" is! Here's what I've done so far: :sex: on CD12,13, 14, 15, & 16... (I know, not exactly SMEP... we got randy!) so do I even need to do it anymore, being now on CD17? I am thinking not, but then again, what could it hurt?? I think my egg is already splitting into a baby by now or dead, so introducing more :sperm: probably won't do a darn thing!!!! Good luck to all my fellow SMEP'ers, let's all get our :bfp: soon!

I'd say it certainly can't hurt to BD again on CD 17 if you aren't sure whether you O'ed on the CD 14 or 15. What day did you get a positive OPK, maybe that can help?

I know that SMEP has us BD for additional days following O just in case, but if you don't BD on CD 17, but do on CD 18, I imagine you'll still have just as good of a chance. Fx'ed for you!

I would say you are good as is!! But I'm no expert! Good job! Hehe! Hoping you get your BFP!

Yes you do! Today could be the day you ovulate because the OPKs just let you know that you will ovulate within the next 24-36 (48 hours depending) hours. Plus, the speed from CD 9 could still be hanging out, waiting for the egg! Baby dust!!

I would say you are good as is!! But I'm no expert! Good job! Hehe! Hoping you get your BFP!

i started the SMEP on CD 9 today is CD 11 we BD'd CD 9 but were unable to BD today which is CD 11 do you think we still have a chance

Yes you do! Today could be the day you ovulate because the OPKs just let you know that you will ovulate within the next 24-36 (48 hours depending) hours. Plus, the speed from CD 9 could still be hanging out, waiting for the egg! Baby dust!!

Thanks ladies. Well, I did not end up :sex: on CD17 and today is CD18 and I have no plans to dtd tonight either! I had the +opk on CD14 with confirmed temp shift, so that's good enough for me! I'm not 4 dpo and in the awful tww. FX for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->