SMEP Testing Thread

I am trying it but not until september lol gutted i have to wait that long but maybe i will stalk this thread and see how you all get on :) good luck.

I will be trying this from September. May try this this month if DH cooperates.

Well.. I'm now 15DPO no AF but BFN. I really just want AF to arrive so we can get on with our SMEP month. I keep telling myself I could be pregnant and have had a few signs but so worried my mind is playing tricks with me. I've told DH the plan for next cycle and his words were 'I hope you get pregnant soon, I just want to go back to normal...once a weeks fine' lol well I think he should think it's his bday but I can easily become a chore! We tried preseed this cycle so I guess you never know it might be magic...well I can hope.

Well.. I'm now 15DPO no AF but BFN. I really just want AF to arrive so we can get on with our SMEP month. I keep telling myself I could be pregnant and have had a few signs but so worried my mind is playing tricks with me. I've told DH the plan for next cycle and his words were 'I hope you get pregnant soon, I just want to go back to normal...once a weeks fine' lol well I think he should think it's his bday but I can easily become a chore! We tried preseed this cycle so I guess you never know it might be magic...well I can hope.

On what days u DTD this cycle ? When will u be testing ? Fingers crossed for u.

I have 29/30 day cycle ? Is it ok to start BD on day 10 ? Or shall I start from day 8 ?

I am trying it but not until september lol gutted i have to wait that long but maybe i will stalk this thread and see how you all get on :) good luck.

I will be trying this from September. May try this this month if DH cooperates.

Good luck :) i want to try it this month too but i cant try until september as i'm going on holiday lol wish i wasnt now.

I have 29/30 day cycle ? Is it ok to start BD on day 10 ? Or shall I start from day 8 ?

I have really irregular cycles so when I tried it with our 2nd bubba I just still started on CD8. And it worked.... lol.

XxX:kiss:

Well I am now back to CD 1 so we will be SMEPing this month! Looking forward to seeing everyone's results! The statistics are for women who have conceived before so I don't know how much more likely it will be for me since I am a BFP virgin. But I am cautiously hopeful!

Me too as u said BFP virgin. I am thinking of doing it on 9,11,13,14,15 and 17. As I know I ovulate either on cd13/cd14. So I am not doing opk testing. But if I get too tempted then who knows I might test.

What are your thoughts about the last day of SMEP ??? Is it necessary ? I don't think so. If we temp then we can know when we ovulate along with opk. After ovulation is confirmed then BD is of no use right. So I think last day of this plan is unnecessary. Any opinion ladies ????

I agree fairyy. I know that OPKs aren't 100% accurate so you may ovulate later than you think once you get a positive so that extra day just covers a just in case situation. But I think the 3 days in a row is probably more important. I wonder if women who got their BFP using this plan did that last day.

I love the phrase BFP virgin. I am too, but I have a feeling that SMEP is equally positive for BFP virgins too. Technically we should all have the same chance each month regardless, right?

I also agree with Fairyy. I really doubt the last day of SMEP is overly important, and is tossed in there as a "just in case." I'm going to attempt to follow the plan as closely as possible, so I'll be doing the last day as well.

I officially started SMEP yesterday (CD8). Excited to see how this goes.

I love the phrase BFP virgin. I am too, but I have a feeling that SMEP is equally positive for BFP virgins too. Technically we should all have the same chance each month regardless, right?

I also agree with Fairyy. I really doubt the last day of SMEP is overly important, and is tossed in there as a "just in case." I'm going to attempt to follow the plan as closely as possible, so I'll be doing the last day as well.

I officially started SMEP yesterday (CD8). Excited to see how this goes.

Good luck dear.

I've come back to report a positive result. This is my first month of TTC #2. We used SMEP and have our BFP :)

I've come back to report a positive result. This is my first month of TTC #2. We used SMEP and have our BFP :)

That's great news. Congrtas :)
This SMEP really works wonders. :thumbup:
One question did u try the last day of the plan ?

That's great news. Congrtas :)
This SMEP really works wonders. :thumbup:
One question did u try the last day of the plan ?

I got a + OPK on cd19, so BD on 19 (pm), 21 (am) and 22(pm). We then had a 3 rather than 2 day gap to next BD so I'm sure that had no effect. I know we should have done 19, 20 and 21 according to the plan but I wasn't feeling too well on 20 so we waiting until the next morning.

How awesome is that. Congratulations!!!! So glad to know that following the plan seems to be beneficial! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->