Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hi! AF is supposed to be due April 6th, but if its late, I'll be testing on April 8th when I fly down to Atlanta to be with my hubby! I'd like us both to present if it works out this month :)

So if you would, could you put me down for April 6th or 8th? Thanks ladies!

Transferring over, but not in for this month

Still good to know your here jrepp :). Your surgery is coming up really soon right? Idk for sure if I'll even be trying this month or not yet. it'll all depend on the results at my hsg I guess. I would like to still try but if they say itd be a major risk of ectopic, I'm going to wait for a lap. We'll see how it all goes.

Hi! AF is supposed to be due April 6th, but if its late, I'll be testing on April 8th when I fly down to Atlanta to be with my hubby! I'd like us both to present if it works out this month :)

good luck! I hope this is it for you!!! FX!
Ps, ur strong for holding out that long! Lol I wish I could have self control and wait until I miss AF...id have ALOT of tests back under my bathroom sink if I could! Lol

good luck! I hope this is it for you!!! FX!
Ps, ur strong for holding out that long! Lol I wish I could have self control and wait until I miss AF...id have ALOT of tests back under my bathroom sink if I could! Lol

I get my fill of POAS when I test out my trigger shot! I still have a false + Hcg today at 5 days post trigger, and I hate staring at them while sitting on my bathroom floor trying to will them in to a REAL positive. I get my heart broke a little less if I don't have to see any more negatives than absolutely necessary! But I will confess that I used to test every single day of my tww a few years back! :blush:

I totally didn't realize my AF is due the day after Easter! Now I am excited for Easter :)

So I have no idea what time they will show us tomorrow morning but we should be on the Today Show, I believe...probably 6:30am... (I'm just gonna record it and watch later so I can see myself lol) if you see Hiring Our Heroes, we will be there. Sometimes they show a long clip, sometimes only a couple seconds in between commercial breaks. If you wanna watch, go for it :) You probably won't be able to tell who I am but I'm the brunette with a bun (other girl has short hair so no bun), playing piccolo. We have to leave at 3:30 in the morning which I'm totally dreading. Today was a long day too and I'm going to sleep as soon as I can. :)

How exciting Megan. I'll be at work but maybe I can try to catch it online or something. I play the flute too, but not since high school since I need new pads and really don't have an occasion to play.

My surgery is April 11th so still 2.5 weeks away. I'm really curious to see what happens with my cycle because as far as I know bcps stop ovulation from happening, which incidentally the last active pill is about 2 days after my normal ovulation time. I will start the placebos (only I'm not really going to take them) 3 days after surgery, so I assume that I will have surgery and then have a period and then will be able to try the next cycle after that.

I'm still waiting to hear back about my blood test results and to know if I should keep the appointment I have for April 3rd. I do have a new blog post up. If you don't subscribe, you should. https://eventualmomma.wordpress.com

How exciting Megan. I'll be at work but maybe I can try to catch it online or something. I play the flute too, but not since high school since I need new pads and really don't have an occasion to play.

My surgery is April 11th so still 2.5 weeks away. I'm really curious to see what happens with my cycle because as far as I know bcps stop ovulation from happening, which incidentally the last active pill is about 2 days after my normal ovulation time. I will start the placebos (only I'm not really going to take them) 3 days after surgery, so I assume that I will have surgery and then have a period and then will be able to try the next cycle after that.

I'm still waiting to hear back about my blood test results and to know if I should keep the appointment I have for April 3rd. I do have a new blog post up. If you don't subscribe, you should. https://eventualmomma.wordpress.com

Well, I think the timing is great as at least you only lose one cycle! I have high hopes that this is going to bring you your sticky bean! I'm sorry that you have to go this extent but you seem like a very strong woman and will persevere. :)

Yay ibeach! That sounds very promising! Dh and I actually raised two of my nieces for almost two years. They were taken away from their mom and they gad a brother who was taken away and given to his dad. My brother was not in the picture. She went a whole year without taking advantage of her supervised visitation. We had heard stories about her being in bars. And then she ended up pregnant again. She now has all of the kids back. I guess she is doing better but who really knows. The kids are scared to tell the truth about what goes on noe because they don't want to be taken away from her again. It took me a long time to come to terms that I have no control over what they go through. And I have 4 older brothers. Three if them have kids. Between them I have 10 nieces and 3 nephews. My brothers dont have anything to do with thier kids. No child support or phone calls. They dont even have a clue who they are. And for that reason I dont talk to any of my brothers.

froggy, I'm so sorry to hear about your brothers. That is awful and it's a shame they are doing something that is destroying their family... they could have you and their own children and they probably don't realize what they're missing. How good of you to help raise your nieces. I'm sure it gave you some practice too :)

Jrepp Yay flute players! There are a lot of us out there. If you have the time, look into community bands. You can join one and it gives you a reason to play again... if you had fun in high school you'd probably still love it. Many people do that just to keep it as a hobby. And I'm sure you could get your flute fixed up easily, even if you didn't have all the pads replaced, just to make it playable again. I'm always going to advocate for people to pick their instruments up again because pretty much everyone says later in life that they wished they kept it up. :)

Mega, my AF should be due the day OF or before Easter :) I'm excited for Easter as well! Hope we catch our Easter eggs this cycle! :) there's alot of us expecting AF close to Easter..i have a feeling it's going to be a very blessed month!

Mega, my AF should be due the day OF or before Easter :) I'm excited for Easter as well! Hope we catch our Easter eggs this cycle! :) there's alot of us expecting AF close to Easter..i have a feeling it's going to be a very blessed month!

The 19th or the 20th, I'm right there with you lol.

The 19th or the 20th, I'm right there with you lol.

lol of course u are! :) itd be so funny and amazing if we both got our bfps the same days after having the exact same cycles for the past 4-5 months lol :) FX!

DH just made my morning. He was on his way out the door for work but pulled me close and started loving on me. I was like "Aww, honey! You are going to be late!!!" And he said "I'm trying to make you late...9 months late that is" and winked at me. I giggle at the time but had happy tears once he walked out the door. Love love love that he said that!!!

DH just made my morning. He was on his way out the door for work but pulled me close and started loving on me. I was like "Aww, honey! You are going to be late!!!" And he said "I'm trying to make you late...9 months late that is" and winked at me. I giggle at the time but had happy tears once he walked out the door. Love love love that he said that!!!

awe I love it! That's so cute :) I love when dh says stuff like that to me..it reminds me of how happy he is to be going through this with me :). And I get what u mean, when dh does something reallyy cute before he leaves for work, I end up a happy teary eyed when he walks out lol. Damn estrogen always making us cry even when we r happy! Lol :p

Wishing, I am so excited for the next 4-5 days to come! Your chart is looking awesome for once! (knock on wood!) I love it! Plus my hsg is the same day ur suppose to O :) FX its a very good day!!

Wooohooooooooo:happydance:

so I just got positive OPK on two different tests...no doubt. super lines:happydance: I could see a line yesterday but today it was positive.
We inseminated on Monday and just about 3 hours ago;) and will do one more on Friday, just to play it safe......

I hope Easter sperm find a way to Easter egg!!!

yay! I have a VERYYYY good feeling for u this cycle!!! FX!!!

Thanks Aidensmommy and girls!

I got another super positive OPK this morning and I have some strong cramping...ovulation in process;)) I hope swimmers are there waiting for egg :thumbup:

I totally didn't realize my AF is due the day after Easter! Now I am excited for Easter :)

So I have no idea what time they will show us tomorrow morning but we should be on the Today Show, I believe...probably 6:30am... (I'm just gonna record it and watch later so I can see myself lol) if you see Hiring Our Heroes, we will be there. Sometimes they show a long clip, sometimes only a couple seconds in between commercial breaks. If you wanna watch, go for it :) You probably won't be able to tell who I am but I'm the brunette with a bun (other girl has short hair so no bun), playing piccolo. We have to leave at 3:30 in the morning which I'm totally dreading. Today was a long day too and I'm going to sleep as soon as I can. :)

I was rushing home from work like crazy! and didn't make it until 7 15am...watching today show now but I think I missed it:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->