Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thanks Mary. I am cautiously excited now. As for the bd, we usually do it once a day to every other day, I just forget to mark it on FF half the time, esp pm when I go to bed shortly afterwards. I have a HORRIBLE memory. Do your breasts ever grow fuller and firmer during your normal cycles? Mine NEVER have, except when pregnant or b/f so it's weird for me. It kinda makes me mad bc they were already heavy, but now they're more heavy and my bf love it. He doesn't have to carry the extra weight all day long that's pulling on his neck and shoulders and I find it annoying all of a sudden to CONSTANTLY be told how he loves my new bb's, ESP knowing they won't be that way forever and I wouldn't want them to be anyways..

lol this just made me LOL about your boobs. I have no bbs so I completely understand what u mean about them not being like that forever. I WISH I was able to keep my bbs after having aiden! Lol.

And yea, my bbs get very firm and def a little bigger every cycle until AF shows and then they go back to normal. It hurts and it drives me mad. I am a very small cup size so I notice changes easily but the weird thing is is I didn't get sore bbs, or notice them anyway until after my early m/c and now they're sore every cycle. My OB said breasts can change from month to month after ovulation. There's so much more to our bodies than they ever taught us in high school! lol. There's so much I've learned since TTC, things that I never thought id have to or want to know..lol :haha:
I hope I'm right and O has occurred and hopefully you'll get a bfp in 5 days or so! :) FX!! Now that I know u Bd'ed more than that, I DEF think u have a great chance BUT keep bding JUST incase I'm wrong! I don't want to ruin your chances if I happen to be wrong. If I'm right and you have a healthy LP, AF would be due in 7-9 days because a healthy LP is usually 12-15 days long. I wanted to help you estimate whether your late for AF or not later on in the TWW. Ill keep watching ur chart :) Good luck!!
:dust:

I make so many typos! I always have to read it over after and edit something! Lol

Ordered a Digital Basal Thermometer from FairHaven, received really good reviews and was like $8.95 with free shipping. should be here in 2-6 days hopefully. I look forward to my charts being stalked ;) I feel im starting too late on this cycle with temping but ill at least get something for this cycle to compare my others if i do not get my BFP on the 30th. FX

NurseGinger, I dont think it will be too late for you to start... My 1st and only charting attempt I impulsively started temping on cd 12 in time to catch ovulation on cd 16 :)

I'm sure you'll be fine - FX

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi all, just wanted to stop by and wish you all a wonderful holiday season - :dust: to those TTC and healthy energy to those who got their BFPs or are taking a break. I am 5DPO but there's not really a chance this month - hubby and I did the BD the night before I went out of town, and FF and OPK predicts I ovulated 4 days later, maybe close to 5. That would have to be one determined sperm!! But yeah, no hopes for this month and it's fine. We are NTNP for a while because my bipolar highs and lows were out of control so I went back on meds a few weeks ago. Feeling much better and survived (actually basically enjoyed) a week back where I grew up to visit friends and my crazy family :wacko:

How are you all doing? Any news since a month ago??

Mary - I sure hope so! We both deserve our good news. As to the bd, that can't be affected by advice, unless it's an ob telling me to be careful for a good reason; otherwise it will always be business as usual. My man does so much for me that I'm happy to do whatever I can, even if it inconveniences me, to keep him happy. Last night, we bd even though my right shoulder hurt like I'd pulled a muscle and I couldn't use my right arm at all or even move my neck much. (Idk why that happened as I did nothing to strain it and the pain sprang up out of the blue when I was relaxing and watching youtube costume makeup tutorials. lol)

June - I'm glad to hear from you and know you are doing well. Did you know that if you do get a bfp this month, it will likely be a girl, as girl sperm swim slower than boy sperm, but are stronger and live longer? Even if it isn't your month, you seem to be content and in control and I love that for you! I'm still waiting for something to happen one way or another, but cautiously optimistic that I'm around 6dpo (not 100% sure, but pretty darn sure that I didn't o when I thought I did)

I was going through my wallet and found 2 old gift cards to walmart (1-2 years old) and still had a little money on it. My first thought was "ohhhhh i can restock my tests!" its the little things in life i get so excited about! hahahah

Nurse - I would love to find some money, esp. around Christmastime!! lol BUY AND :test:

Yay querida, ur temp is still up! Def can test in 3-6 days. That should make you 10-13 dpo and many women can get bfps by then with frer. FX FX!
Also, maybe try removing one more temp on CD26 because that ones a lil out of place as well compared to the rest. I really feel like FF should give u c/hs but its probably waiting til they feel more sure about O before they put them up, u know? I really hope I have ur O day right so u can start testing soon :)

June, I have seen ladies get BFP in similar situations! :)

Nurse, that is awesome, a little blessing so you can be a POAS more!

Brianna, I like the way your chart is looking, fx!

June, I have seen ladies get BFP in similar situations! :)

Nurse, that is awesome, a little blessing so you can be a POAS more!

Brianna, I like the way your chart is looking, fx!

I would be SHOCKED... but would make this Christmas the best ever and a nice ending to a somewhat crappy year. But honestly I am OK with it not happening for a while... enjoying my glass of wine at night at least unless things seem too questionable. For now I am just 6DPO and only "symptoms" are like some I had last month, aka, PMS. My temps are way high but I think that's just because last week I was where the climate was super cold - since yesterday I have been back in my mild 60s California.

I need help!! I took an hpt this morning at 4:30 (scary zombie dream woke me and I had to pee bad) and I *thought* I saw something, but I went back to sleep nad it dried neg. I took another with TMU and took an opk as well, just for shit and giggles. I really think I saw a shadow of pink on the hpt, but the opk is really throwing me for a loop (although it has dried lighter since the pic). Pics were taken in time frame.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 6
  • untitled (2).jpg
    untitled (2).jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 12
  • untitled (3).jpg
    untitled (3).jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 9
Querida I don't see anything on the hpt but I'm not a good "squinter" :) that OPK is definitely quite dark! But I've read you would get a bfp before a +OPK to use as a hpt. How many dpo do you think you are? Can't wait to see tomorrow's test!!

AFM been working hard to raise my bbt this cycle (think low thyroid and crap metabolism are screwing up my hormones so trying to fix those!) and just got my CH today... Coverline is a full .25 above where it has always been before!!! And that's after I adjusted a few temps I took over the holiday that were super high.. They were at least 1.5 hours after my normal time and they gave me a coverline of 97.4 which is just craziness! I'd love it though :) 3 dpo over here, just biding my time, trying not to think of any symptoms and not planning to test until I truly miss AF. Unfortunately I feel like I've nailed my subtle pms symptoms to the day, so I probably won't get to live in that fantasy world for long! But at least my temps are rising :) and we got a high score on BD from FF! :)

Well done on that bd schedule, Cheryl! That is quite something :)
I mean with all that there had to have been a whole country of sperm waiting for that egg :dance:

Cannot wait to see the rest of your tww unfold!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

My basal Thermometer should be here Monday! so exciting to start learning more about my body. Hope everyone is doing okay today! :) its been so nasty and raining all day.

Currently at the hospital getting some iv rehydration. Haven't keot anything down in days and almost passed out at work.

This is MUCH easier to see IRL and seems pinkish to me, and to my friend who sees it clearly and didn't even know it was a pregnancy test I showed him!! I REALLY hope to see a stronger line in the AM!! I'm afraid to tell my bf in case it's a nasty evap! But I've never had an evap on these tests and it's from the same batch as the rest. Do you see it???

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 19
This is MUCH easier to see IRL and seems pinkish to me, and to my friend who sees it clearly and didn't even know it was a pregnancy test I showed him!! I REALLY hope to see a stronger line in the AM!! I'm afraid to tell my bf in case it's a nasty evap! But I've never had an evap on these tests and it's from the same batch as the rest. Do you see it???

I barely see something when i squint, when i push my computer screen back a little, i can see it a smidge better! FX TO YOU!!! LET US KNOW IN AM WHAT YOU GET AGAIN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->