Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

It's much clearer IRL, so I am going to bed early so I can wake up faster. lol I never expected my guy friend to be the first to know, but I'm glad my bf wasn't here, JIC it's an evap and not the start of a nice pretty pink line.

im Back ladies, just started the dreaded TWW once again!!! I want to wait till AF is due to test but of course (as with every cycle) my POAS addiction will kick in and I will start at 10dpo lol.

QUE thats so exciting I have my FX crossed for you!!!

:dust:

Thanks Ski! Same for you! I can't wait to start squinting at your tests with you!!

Querida I think I see it when I keep my phone at like regular distance.. Lol, instead of up at my eye like a microscope! Can't wait to see more... Try taking a shot in natural light and tap your finger where the line is, that will help focus right there too! FX!!

Update: I got another almost positive opk this morning and a shadow pinkish line on the FMU test and on a SMU test three hours later, but neither is really showing up on camera. They are visible IRL, though lighter than yest. My theory is that it showed so well because I was a little dehydrated. But then I drank two water bottles before bed and only had a 4 hour hold for FMU and a three hour hold for SMU which is why today's lines are so light. Hoping for a darker line in the am.

Jess keep us updated! Hope you are feeling better! Have been mia for awhile. We traveled last week to see our families and stayed busy visiting. Finally got my Christmas tree up last night! Since we are ntnp again this cycle I don't have any ttc updates. I think I may be ovulating today or tomorrow based on cm changes. Not telling dh that though so he doesn't feel pressured to bd. I haven't mentioned cd or anything to him this cycle, so hopefully he will be ready to try next cycle. We are going to be attending an information meeting next month with an adoption agency that works with placing kids from cps who have had parental rights terminated. So hopefully we will get some good info and we can get the ball rolling soon!

I'm glad you are doing okay Froggy! :hugs:
I'll keep my fx for you this cycle anyways and hope you'll get that BFP!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

So I got bored this morning and forced my dog into a photo shoot! Lol

Your dog is so cute! Maybe without the focus your bfp will come when you least expect it. I'm glad that your are figuring out the adoption thing too. I know how much you have been looking into that.

I wound up being in the er for 4 hours last night getting iv fluid and antinausea medication. I woke up feeling like death but once I got the meds in my system I felt better for a bit. When the meds wear off I get really bad again. Hopefully only 6 weeks of this left, but if it means a happy healthy baby I wouldn't change it for the world

QUE your results sound so promising ive really got my fx for you and the rest of you ladies!!!

Ill post a pic of my test on the 15th, CANT WAIT eeeekkkk lol

Ohhh jrepp poor you. Did they have any advice? They should keep you in longer like they did Kate M! You're clearly have a very strong pregnancy :)

Well ladies, AF showed this morning at about 6 am. Woo...note my sarcasm. At least now I'll definitely start temping and stop relying on wonky cycles. Also, I'll be able to drink my way through Christmas, lmao.

Hope everyone is well! Crossing my fingers for you all. Here's some baby dust your way!

....now to figure out this temp situation.

xoxo
Jill

Ohhh jrepp poor you. Did they have any advice? They should keep you in longer like they did Kate M! You're clearly have a very strong pregnancy :)

Their advice was medication, small sips and small frequent meals. The meds seem to be helping a bit. I would say about 75% relief

This is MUCH easier to see IRL and seems pinkish to me, and to my friend who sees it clearly and didn't even know it was a pregnancy test I showed him!! I REALLY hope to see a stronger line in the AM!! I'm afraid to tell my bf in case it's a nasty evap! But I've never had an evap on these tests and it's from the same batch as the rest. Do you see it???

Well ladies, AF showed this morning at about 6 am. Woo...note my sarcasm. At least now I'll definitely start temping and stop relying on wonky cycles. Also, I'll be able to drink my way through Christmas, lmao.

Hope everyone is well! Crossing my fingers for you all. Here's some baby dust your way!

....now to figure out this temp situation.

xoxo
Jill

I started temping today! I hope it worked, i kept waking up throughout the night
fell asleep early so i would get a good amount of sleep, english bulldog furbaby (George) decided every hour on the hour he wanted to play and jump around.... 3am hit and bf alarm went off for work, 4am hit and he kept texting me along with George wouldnt leave me alone, finally i slept by like 5 and alarm off at 8 and said "screw this im just going to temp because i cant do any later since they have to be the same time each day or around it". I set up my chart on fertility friend and it even has an app i downloaded for my phone so i can hurry and set the temp on and go back to sleep! FX this works for us!!!!

I'm glad that the meds help some, Jess :)

Sorry for AF Jill :nope: She really is a witch!! FX for your next cycle :dust:

:yipee: Looking forward to stalk your chart NurseGinger. I think the 1st few times you might wake up early etc because of excitement but I'm sure you'll do just fine!

It was definitely excitement mixed in there also because every time i woke up i checked my phone! LMAO... i had everything from the thermometer, the instructions for the thermometer in case of emergencies and my phone all under my pillow. come on this month!! mama needs a baybayyyyy!

I was like that too. Also I think in the beginning you worry about getting enough sleep to temp and then I would wake up before my alarm as to not miss anything haha. I only got to temp the 1 cycle and I think it would have calmed if I had to go at it longer.

Fx you'll also only need it this once :)

i hope its just this time i need too, i am new to charting so i am dependent on you to help me read this! Ringing in the new year with a fantastic surprise would be wonderful. I already have ways to tell my family and bf, now i just need to BFP to do these surprises. I am trying to be less stressed about it also, but it can be hard. all the "what ifs" pop up.

Just remember that you try not to look at one temp at a time but at the bigure picture. That was the advice I got as well :)

The ladies on here are great and those who've been temping a bit longer will def give you advice :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->