Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I cant tell you how proud i am of my first temp... i feel pathetic. I look at my chart and think "yeah, thats my temp... look at that badass temp there" I need help HAHA

No you don't... I was like that as well :rofl:
I logged on the morning and was like "what is that there ladies? Is that a blue dot on my ovulation chart?" :rofl:

"Keep calm, im temping!!!!!!! oh you dont know what temping is? hm amateur...." :happydance::haha::loopy::rofl:

Lol, nurse ginger! Excited to stalk your chart!!

Sorry about AF pitbullmomma, fx this is the sticky cycle!

I keep meaning to temp but I just caaaaant be bothered.
I probably will my first clomid cycle so I can confirm ovulatiom.

It took some convincing for me to start as well Laura, but these ladies can be persistant :)

FX and lots of :dust: for your current cycle

I'm only temping to confirm O so I can start my prometrium, but I admit I was a giddy little girl waking up to temp this morning. I overslept so I had to adjust the temp - I'm off to a great start. I O'd early last month so want to confirm. Hopefully I can only temp for 10 or so days and then it's back to sleeping in.

I temped from January until BFP religiously. It really needed to be done with my wacky cycles! I would have thought I never o'ed on my own had I not temped.

Hi ladies! I have been gone all day so I haven't had time to check in. I took my last 10miu this morning, but I wish I'd saved it, as I knew beforehand that I hadn't had a long enough hold (6 hours sleep total up to pee twice) Now I won't bother to test again unless my temps are still up and rising Tues.

i'm only temping to confirm o so i can start my prometrium, but i admit i was a giddy little girl waking up to temp this morning. I overslept so i had to adjust the temp - i'm off to a great start. I o'd early last month so want to confirm. Hopefully i can only temp for 10 or so days and then it's back to sleeping in.

oh. My. Gosh. Your avatar is hilarious! I love it!

Yay! Chart is looking stable, Brianna!!!

Thanks! It certainly has me excited, along with the two shadow line tests I already got. But since I'm out of sensitive tests I just have to suck it up and wait. Feeling pretty hopeful though. My bf is convinced that I am pregnant and am pretending not to be so I can stage a perfect announcement. lol Wish that were true, hope it will be soon.

I'm no expert (I feel like I have to say that :haha: ) but Brianna it looks to me as if you ovulated as well and that FF is just unsure of where to put the crosshairs.

If I had to guess I would say 9dpo. Fx for your BFP soon
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies, today is 17dpo-i ALWAYS start af 14 or 16 dpo...never ever different. The only time I got to 17dpo and still guessing was with my first bfp. I've had cramping for 2 days too..so last night I kept waking up nervous (anyone else do that? It's sooo annoying) and this morning still no af. Went for a wee, tested...as colour was going up strip I wiped..'oh b*****' ..afs arrived. I've hated this month! I've been sick so thought I was in with a chance, now late for the first time ever and 17 days is a long tww! Stress never affects my cycles btw. And tomorrow I've got my day 3 blood test so I hope it's not too early. Ill be day 2 which is fine but it'll be officially 24 hours. Feel so tired and miserable today. And let down.

Wunnababy-your bfp on your temping and opk cycle-did it show you had been dtd on the wrong days the previous cycles?

Good luck to those still in the tww and here's to the next cycle for the rest of us!

So sorry for :af: A1983...... FX on your next cycle and may you have a new year :bfp:

Hi ladies, today is 17dpo-i ALWAYS start af 14 or 16 dpo...never ever different. The only time I got to 17dpo and still guessing was with my first bfp. I've had cramping for 2 days too..so last night I kept waking up nervous (anyone else do that? It's sooo annoying) and this morning still no af. Went for a wee, tested...as colour was going up strip I wiped..'oh b*****' ..afs arrived. I've hated this month! I've been sick so thought I was in with a chance, now late for the first time ever and 17 days is a long tww! Stress never affects my cycles btw. And tomorrow I've got my day 3 blood test so I hope it's not too early. Ill be day 2 which is fine but it'll be officially 24 hours. Feel so tired and miserable today. And let down.

Wunnababy-your bfp on your temping and opk cycle-did it show you had been dtd on the wrong days the previous cycles?

Good luck to those still in the tww and here's to the next cycle for the rest of us!

Ah I'm so sorry af got you and that she was so mean in getting your hopes up :hugs: :nope:

I never had any good ewcm, mine was like thin creamy cm. The only time I had ewcm was 1st cycle off of bc and my BFP cycle because I took Vit C and EPO.

I used opks and temping to confirm o and I'm pretty sure if I didn't I would still be trying as I believe that I missed o my previous cycles due to not really knowing when I o'd.

Thanks ladies :-(

So Wunna, your ov dates fell on different days each month? Ie previous months do you still think you were dtd around ov? Or should I say did your opk show you you'd been timing wrong in the past?

Yeah im taking omega 3 (does same as epo I believe for ewcm) and vit c and lots of water

I'm sorry to those of you who've just gotten AF. Fingers crossed this is the cycle for you.

Welcome back Dani. It's good to see you back on here.

AFM: this morning sickness shit is real! I always thought just a bit of nausea in the morning.....easy peazy. Of course I had to be taught a lesson and get the kind of morning sickness that sticks around all day and makes your stomach reject anything that goes in to it. The meds help for about 3 hours after the 30 minutes to kick in. It leaves a gap of about 2.5 hours in which I vomit and am so nauseated I can't even get up and move around. I tried to stay awake long enough to take my last pill of the day last night, but fell asleep and woke up 2 hours later vomiting! I am going to talk to the ob person tomorrow because I'll be out of Zofran and can barely function on the Zofran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->