Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm sorry, Jess! That's so crazy! Mine has been occurring all throughout the day the past few days. Even had to wake up in the middle of the night to throw up. Fx this passes soon!!!

Thanks ladies :-(

So Wunna, your ov dates fell on different days each month? Ie previous months do you still think you were dtd around ov? Or should I say did your opk show you you'd been timing wrong in the past?

Yeah im taking omega 3 (does same as epo I believe for ewcm) and vit c and lots of water

Keep up with the water and natural vitamins. That was my motto as well :)

I came off bc in April and my average cycle kept varying between shortest 23 days and longest 32 days I think. So each cycle that the "average cycle length" changed the app on my phone changed my ovulation date and the fertile period. So looking back I think I was going off of guess work.

Plus dh was NTNP and I was secretly trying very hard :)haha: ) so I could not get every other day bd etc. I had to be good with my timing.

I am now a firm believer in using opks (from cd 10 if your cycle is not too long) and then using temping to confirm O

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm sorry to those of you who've just gotten AF. Fingers crossed this is the cycle for you.

Welcome back Dani. It's good to see you back on here.

AFM: this morning sickness shit is real! I always thought just a bit of nausea in the morning.....easy peazy. Of course I had to be taught a lesson and get the kind of morning sickness that sticks around all day and makes your stomach reject anything that goes in to it. The meds help for about 3 hours after the 30 minutes to kick in. It leaves a gap of about 2.5 hours in which I vomit and am so nauseated I can't even get up and move around. I tried to stay awake long enough to take my last pill of the day last night, but fell asleep and woke up 2 hours later vomiting! I am going to talk to the ob person tomorrow because I'll be out of Zofran and can barely function on the Zofran.

I'm so sorry that you are taking such a beating. Mine feels like it has picked up the past 3 days so I'm going to consider asking dr for something as well. :hugs:

Damn Jess! That's awful. Maybe you have what Kate Middleton had, where she was raucously sick for the whole first trimester. Yuck :(

AFM 6 dpo and just hanging out patiently over here! Not testing til I miss AF and not planning on temping much more so I'm quite boring

Pamela I am dying over your avatar!!!

AF has left the building (FINALLY)! Going to buy OPKs today since i was told they are awesome, a little worried i might be confused with them. Not doing bulk unless i get a BFN again, so what OPKs should i get that you all recommend?? Closest store to me is Walmart.

Hello ladies. I know ive been MIA for a few days. I'm trying to take it VERY easy in the TTC world.
I believe AF is starting and will probably be in full force by tomorrow, or later today and if its today, my LP is def messed up lately. So far its just spotting so hopefully I spot until tomorrow for my usual 13 day LP. I may start taking B-6 again to help my LP again.
I wanted to check in and let u ladies know that I am here and ill be checking in and temping...i just may not be on every day. The holidays are still keeping me very busy so thats been much help. I guess we'll see if 21 will be my lucky cycle! #21 has always been a lucky number for me...lets see if it happens to be again :) FX for a soon to be *sticky* bun in my oven! Hehe :)

:dust:

Jess, I hope u feel better!!

Nurseginger, sorry to see AF showed but glad to see you temping! It'll def help a ton! If u use the opks, it'll help u predict O a lil ahead of time but you'll know to keep BDing until you see THREE temps that are higher than the previous temps and FF will give u red crosshairs to confirm O :). Just know that it's best to BD before ur OPK is even positive because the sperm needs time to reach the egg and some women, like myself, tend to O the same day as a positive opk or the very day after. I usually just start bding every other day or so about 5 days before I even expect to see a pos OPK since you can O early or O late, u know? I hope ur first cycle charting helps u tons and I wish u lots of luck & dust!!! :dust:

I dont know the brands that you guys get NurseGinger but I'm sure the other ladies that know Wallmart can help.

Also post pics of your tests so that we can help you predict ovulation :)
Try and get enough to be able to use them twice a day so that you do not miss your surge! FX for you hun I'm sure that when you have all the tools together you'll get that BFP real soon. Oh just remember oh's tool also :rofl:

FX Cheryl I really hope you get your BFP :hugs:

Yay! Chart is looking stable, Brianna!!!

Thanks! It certainly has me excited, along with the two shadow line tests I already got. But since I'm out of sensitive tests I just have to suck it up and wait. Feeling pretty hopeful though. My bf is convinced that I am pregnant and am pretending not to be so I can stage a perfect announcement. lol Wish that were true, hope it will be soon.

FX!!! I def believe ur 9dpo...dono why FF isn't catching it! Maybe cuz of the early pos opk earlier in ur cycle...? Who knows! But I still feel u should either be able to get a BFP in 1-4 days or AF should be due in 4-6 days (depending on how long ur LP is but hopefully u just get a bfp instead!) FX for you! Ill be stalking! Good luck hun!!!

It took some convincing for me to start as well Laura, but these ladies can be persistant :)

FX and lots of :dust: for your current cycle

LOL! We sure can be! Especially with temping, as it seriously can make all the difference in the world TTC!! I'm SOO glad It helped you ur first cycle trying! Woohooo! :)

I believe it wasn't just the temping that helped, it was you ladies as well :hugs:
The support and love here is really just amazing.

Had an abdominal u/s today at our local GP's office. He has an oldish machine so I could not get photos. We however saw the heart beat and baby did a back flip and legs were kicking as well. When I saw that first jump it was unlike anything I have ever felt before. It was like my whole life changed in that very second.

I wanted to share the joy with you ladies and also wanted to say that I wish and pray for this hapiness to be bestowed on all of you lovely ladies!!!! I have you all in my prayers and cannot wait for your BFP's!!!! :hugs:

I believe it wasn't just the temping that helped, it was you ladies as well :hugs:

Had an abdominal u/s today at our local GP's office. He has an oldish machine so I could not get photos. We however saw the heart beat and baby did a back flip and legs were kicking as well. When I saw that first jump it was unlike anything I have ever felt before. It was like my whole life changed in that very second.

I wanted to share the joy with you ladies and also wanted to say that I wish and pray for this hapiness to be bestowed on all of you lovely ladies!!!! I have you all in my prayers and cannot wait for your BFP's!!!! :hugs:

That feeling truly cannot be any better and heartwarming! When I saw Aiden at my 12wk scan, I couldn't believe what I was ALREADY seeing!! Its amazing how quickly they grow in there! I couldn't believe the head and the hands and just in total how big aiden already was at that point! It def is reassuring and that was the point when I truly was like "OMG, IM REALLY HAVING A BABY!!!!!" :haha: :) I'm so happy for u! I can't wait until my dh can experience that feeling with me :). It'll happen, I know it will! FX!!

I love hearing this :) i look forward to when its my time to experience this. I agree, you ladies have been phenomenal on keeping my head high when i see a BFN, the advice, encouragement, support is unreal. Im so happy i stopped lurking and decided to join. Its just great. Its kind of like a family, so when i learn you all get a BFP i get giddy!! i hope to see updates like this one more from everyone

Kinda crampy since yesterday evening, but I had an upset stomach. I know I keep saying I'm getting sick, but this time I'm certain I'm catching something, my throat hurts, I'm congested, and I'm irregular. I haven't gotten bronchitis yet, though I know my sinuses are acting up. I think the vitamin C has ben helping, so hopefully the mucinex I'm about to go pick up will take care of the congestion and the irregularity and cramps might be from yesterday's lunch.. Feeling positive and hopeful. Now I'm off to the hospital to translate.

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I'm sorry that you are not feeling well Brianna. Feel better soon!

Damn Jess! That's awful. Maybe you have what Kate Middleton had, where she was raucously sick for the whole first trimester. Yuck :(

AFM 6 dpo and just hanging out patiently over here! Not testing til I miss AF and not planning on temping much more so I'm quite boring

Pamela I am dying over your avatar!!!

Yes, they did diagnose me with hypermeisis (hby) in the er. I spoke to my doctor today and she said she was going to have me thoroughly checked out tomorrow at my intake and might have to stay in the hospital for a bit. I just keep thinking it should be easing at week 12 so only 5 weeks to go.

AF has left the building (FINALLY)! Going to buy OPKs today since i was told they are awesome, a little worried i might be confused with them. Not doing bulk unless i get a BFN again, so what OPKs should i get that you all recommend?? Closest store to me is Walmart.

I would suggest the clear blue digital opk (or the advanced) if it's your first time opk using. Target has a pretty good one for $15.99 for 20 tests that are similR to the online ones. Of course I recomend getting the wondfo brand opks from Amazon.com. You can get 40 of the + 10 hpts for $20. It's worth it in the end as they are actually pretty good and really cost effective. I think I got 100 opks and 20 hot for $30 which was cheaper than 1 box of digital opks and lasted months.

Kinda crampy since yesterday evening, but I had an upset stomach. I know I keep saying I'm getting sick, but this time I'm certain I'm catching something, my throat hurts, I'm congested, and I'm irregular. I haven't gotten bronchitis yet, though I know my sinuses are acting up. I think the vitamin C has ben helping, so hopefully the mucinex I'm about to go pick up will take care of the congestion and the irregularity and cramps might be from yesterday's lunch.. Feeling positive and hopeful. Now I'm off to the hospital to translate.

I'm sorry your getting sick. I hope you feel better soon.

Im just now seeing this, I went ahead and went to walmart since i am to start testing with them tomorrow. I got the clearblue advance digital OPK, seems pretty easy to use when i read the instructions. I also picked me up some more FRER since i was running low. If this cycle doesn't stick im going to order off amazon or something. FX and Thank you for your advice on them! :)

Querida you are going to the hospital to translate...? What does that mean?

Melewen - I am bi-lingual, fluent in written and oral Spanish. I am often called on by many Spanish speaking individuals to translate when it's important to understand what's going on.

That's what I thought it might be. That's so awesome!! Estoy tratando de aprender español :)

Melewen - muy bien! Me quede impresionada chica! Buena suerte con eso! It's usueful to be bi-lingual, and can be a lot of fun too! lol

I'm still not sick, despite being so sure I'm about to be. I had another shadow line today, am hoping to get a progression tomorrow, and starting to wonder if maybe the line everyone could see (and that it still there) was really an evap..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->