Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Omg Nurse G that is a fabulous pic ha ha ha!!! Love it

Hi guys, I thought I'd join in too if thats okay? still waiting to get my BFP. Currently 7 days late and still no AF and BFN yesterday with FMU :(

fingers crossed your cycle sorts itself out soon hun!

I need to start OPKing tonight. I have had positives anywhere from cd18 to cd 30, so will start today. I hope it's sooner rather than later, but we're starting clomid next cycle anyway

Bahahhahah thanks!!! I saw a lot of "KEEP CALM" ones and thought I needed to change mine. I was getting confused! Today bf and I bought preseed because I got an unexpected blinking smilie on my clearblue advance OPK (he has no idea I'm using OPKs. I just walked in saying "I have a feeling. We need to shake up the room!" )Not expecting that result today so FX I O soon. I wonder if that is why my temps are rising daily (not much but a little), or maybe it's from my constant waking up during the night.

Good luck Laura!!

Welcome GTT! My guess is you oed later than usual. If u noticed any fertile CM after the time u thought O occurred, that may have been your true O day. Id still keep an eye out for fertile cm just incase. Even women with the most regular cycles can O late from time to time so I wanted to let you know that this is probably the case if you still haven't gotten a bfp so you may be less than 9dpo, for example, and testing too early, u kno what I mean? Your LP usually wont be any longer than 12-16 days and this usually stays the same on a monthly basis. U def still have a chance for ur bfp around the corner. What happens with delayed O is women can get positive opks and all the other O signs BUT sometimes our bodies will gear up to O, stop, and then go on to O later. Thats probably what happened if your basing O off of OPK. Without temping, you cant be sure of when you oed. Id def recommended BBT charting if your BFP doesn't come first...fx it does! :) Good luck! And I hope some of this info helps...sry if you already knew it all... :haha:

:dust:

Bahahhahah thanks!!! I saw a lot of "KEEP CALM" ones and thought I needed to change mine. I was getting confused! Today bf and I bought preseed because I got an unexpected blinking smilie on my clearblue advance OPK (he has no idea I'm using OPKs. I just walked in saying "I have a feeling. We need to shake up the room!" )Not expecting that result today so FX I O soon. I wonder if that is why my temps are rising daily (not much but a little), or maybe it's from my constant waking up during the night.

FX for O very soon! Usually, but not always, you'll see a drop in temps right before O.. Sometimes O day or sometimes a couple days before O. I have noticed my temps will rise a little bit before O and then drop for O and then rise even higher after O so if u see any temp dips, def get to Bding! :) After your temp rises for O (and is a true O rise of 3+ higher temps) USUALLY they say its too late to BD so its good that u bd'ed before the opk is completely positive. I bet ur temp will drop a little in the next couple of days for O. :) Sounds like ur on the right track! And so you know, the day before O and 2 days before O are the best days for conception to occur. That gives the sperm enough time to get "nourished" in our tube to penetrate the egg. GL and im Keeping my fingers crossed for u!

Hi guys, I thought I'd join in too if thats okay? still waiting to get my BFP. Currently 7 days late and still no AF and BFN yesterday with FMU :(

Welcome and FX that you get an answer on your cycle soon! FX even tighter the answer is a shy BFP :dust:

fingers crossed your cycle sorts itself out soon hun!

I need to start OPKing tonight. I have had positives anywhere from cd18 to cd 30, so will start today. I hope it's sooner rather than later, but we're starting clomid next cycle anyway

Wohoo bring on the positive opks :thumbup:

Goodluck with your cycle! I hope you guys get a BFP before having to try Clomid!

Yay :yipee: :sex:
Keep at it as long as those opks tell you that you are in your fertile window and maybe if you can manage go for another day or 2 after the opks have gone negative.

Kinda crampy since yesterday evening, but I had an upset stomach. I know I keep saying I'm getting sick, but this time I'm certain I'm catching something, my throat hurts, I'm congested, and I'm irregular. I haven't gotten bronchitis yet, though I know my sinuses are acting up. I think the vitamin C has ben helping, so hopefully the mucinex I'm about to go pick up will take care of the congestion and the irregularity and cramps might be from yesterday's lunch.. Feeling positive and hopeful. Now I'm off to the hospital to translate.

Feel better hun!! :-\. I'm sick right now too. Stupid cold and sore throat. Yuck! I hope we both feel better asap!
Also, u def have to be like 11dpo so you could test tomorrow or Friday with frer and more than likely get a clear result. If no AF in 3 days, id def test again. Good luck!

Melewen - muy bien! Me quede impresionada chica! Buena suerte con eso! It's usueful to be bi-lingual, and can be a lot of fun too! lol

I'm still not sick, despite being so sure I'm about to be. I had another shadow line today, am hoping to get a progression tomorrow, and starting to wonder if maybe the line everyone could see (and that it still there) was really an evap..

ooo if u take a test today def post it! I bet an early result test could pick it up today or tomorrow :)
What are u using for tests? I had one mean evap on wondfo this cycle but it was just that one faulty test. I hope urs is more than a shadow line. FX!!

Welcome GTT.

NurseG, I love your "I have a feeling. Good way to keep the pressure off"

Laura, hoping you O soon!

I'm waiting to o. Should be a day or two. I had a close to positive OPK this morning. Not gonna temp after I get my crosshairs. Let's hope I don't go crazy!

I'm sorry that you too are not feeling well Mary, I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Lots and tons of :dust: to all of you ladies waiting to O and in the tww

I'm feeling really down today... I know this month I'm out cuz of bad BD timing, plus I am NTNP... but as my AF nears my heart aches. I really thought I'd be pregnant by now. I see kids everywhere, enjoying the holiday festivities, and sometimes I actually cry. Tomorrow I will be 12DPO and my temp will begin to decline as usual. My boobs are still really sore but those should feel OK in a day or two as well. Then AF on Monday - same day DH gets his SA... at least we should have answers and hopefully a positive outlook for the New Year. I am losing hope on lots of fronts these days.

That was going to be my next question whether to bd every other day or everyday during the blinky stages and then a couple days after clearblue says i "O"? i heard some peoples can stay blinking for a few days. I guess im just afraid we will bd so much his count will start getting low. I just started temping so i do not have anything to look back on, but it has been going up a little since i started the other day.

Nurseginger, here's a copy of our BD together with my CBD advanced and regular OPK... We Bd'd 4 days straight after the solid face. Although we have almost every other day before and during the flashing.

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/OURBD_zps9fea557b.jpg​

Another shadow line today, two tests left.. I am focusing on taking care of a sick friend, and finally getting my clean clothes off the floor (which is why I haven't been on as much)

Another shadow line today, two tests left.. I am focusing on taking care of a sick friend, and finally getting my clean clothes off the floor (which is why I haven't been on as much)

Bless you for the good that you do for others :hugs:

I hope you will be blessed with a BFP in no time!

Hi all, I'm 34 and on cycle 4 of ttc, this month isfirst month of using temping, opk and Preseed combo, hoping for bfp soon, currently 11dpo and nothing to see on Internet dip strips :(. Due Af on 15th

Hi all, I'm 34 and on cycle 4 of ttc, this month isfirst month of using temping, opk and Preseed combo, hoping for bfp soon, currently 11dpo and nothing to see on Internet dip strips :(. Due Af on 15th

Welcome, hun! Fx you just have a shy BFP!

I think it's more than likely a evap but am full of symptoms and my temps are good. Still thinking 11dpo still too early?!

I'm feeling really down today... I know this month I'm out cuz of bad BD timing, plus I am NTNP... but as my AF nears my heart aches. I really thought I'd be pregnant by now. I see kids everywhere, enjoying the holiday festivities, and sometimes I actually cry. Tomorrow I will be 12DPO and my temp will begin to decline as usual. My boobs are still really sore but those should feel OK in a day or two as well. Then AF on Monday - same day DH gets his SA... at least we should have answers and hopefully a positive outlook for the New Year. I am losing hope on lots of fronts these days.

Your temps still look good to me June. I'm sorry you are feeling down! I'm keeping my fx that af stays away and you get your BFP :hugs:

Welcome. FX your first month of temping and using opks is your lucky BFP month like mine was :dust:

Don't get discouraged at 11dpo when you don't get a BFP. Remember not everyone gets their BFP's super early. Some if not most ladies only get them once af is late and that is why most tests advise you to wait... but we know we cannot help testing early :haha:

You still have time to get your BFP and I'll be keeping my fx that your BFP shows up in no time!

If you do test you can always post pics for us to help you look at the lines... just getting my POAS fix :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->