Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hi all, I'm 34 and on cycle 4 of ttc, this month isfirst month of using temping, opk and Preseed combo, hoping for bfp soon, currently 11dpo and nothing to see on Internet dip strips :(. Due Af on 15th

Welcome hun.... FX you get that :bfp: in a few days....

I'm hoping so, but I'm not a patient person, and I guess after my last two, I never had no symptoms and both were surprises. Get frustrated that when you 'plan' it, it never goes to plan!!!

I'm hoping so too as this has been a roller coaster for me. My last two were surprise babies. Been more difficult to 'plan' this one :(

Welcome!! I am on cycle #3 and also am using temping, preseed and OPK combo for the first time! I am on cd9 and have gotten a flashing smiley today and yesterday meaning "high"fertility. I am using the clearblue digi advance since i decided at last min. i wanted to do the OPK for the first time (glad i got them when i did! two days later it started flashing). any who, I also hope this will be our first/last time using them for awhile as we get our BFP! goodluck, FX, and prayers sent!! Ovulation is estimated to be on the 16th, but we shall see! xoxo

Nurse just you keep going at it every other day while your opk flashes. When it goes solid you go at it like monkeys or rabbits once a day :)

Mdscpa did it like that and it got her a BFP

Fx! Oh and just btw I enjoy seeing your temps every day, I'm a freak who only got to temp once and now getting my fix from you gals. Oh and somebody please POAS!!!! :rofl:

Its so hard to wait it out for every other day but i am taking your advice!! wanting to do the SMEP so i must!! Last cycle we dtd SO MUCH (like almost everyday), and not so much after "O", and we still got a bfn. so i have to try new ways this month. :D I GOT THIS!! trying to stay optimistic! thank you so much for the help! I woke up a little bit earlier and temped and thanks to another awesome bnb lady, i learned there was a calculator to help me get the correct temp as if i woke up at my normal time.

Welcome!! I am on cycle #3 and also am using temping, preseed and OPK combo for the first time! I am on cd9 and have gotten a flashing smiley today and yesterday meaning "high"fertility. I am using the clearblue digi advance since i decided at last min. i wanted to do the OPK for the first time (glad i got them when i did! two days later it started flashing). any who, I also hope this will be our first/last time using them for awhile as we get our BFP! goodluck, FX, and prayers sent!! Ovulation is estimated to be on the 16th, but we shall see! xoxo

I used CBD advanced (20 tests) in august once a day unmedicated except for metformin :bfn: then on 2nd month September twice a day coupled with local opks also twice a day then :bfp:. It was my longest O ever...

FX the same works for you hun....

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi all! Welcome Shedevil. I got a clear bfn today. But the tests of the last few days and the last one I have are all ones that came with my Conceive Easy pills starter kit. My shadow lines were stronger on my 10miu ic's and the strip ones from the pills. Today's was a normal test and I have one more of those. It was also SMU instead of FMU though so that could be a factor.

After doing some research i saw it was best to do two OPKs a day, so i broke down and told bf about the first one. (i didnt tell him about buying the clear blue advance digital because i wanted it to be an crazy surprise when i get my BFP). Any who, i told him to come with me to the store and i Picked up first response OPKs and did them tonight, then admitted to already having the Clearblue response i do in AM on FMU, he smiled and was happy and soooo curious about how they worked (so curious he watched me pee on it ). I told him the reason i didnt want him to know however i realized even when i do get my BFP, it will be a crazy surprise for him anyways(and me!), this is something he wants so bad so whether he knows or not about the OPKs is okay with me now. FX i get it this month!!!! I feel good today! a little bit of a pinching pain in my left boob, and some cramp. So i know O is coming! wish she would come on so i can start bding and be back in the TWW!

Ginger, I just want to let you know that I never really got a positve on the first response opks. I have a video and blog post on it comparing various opk brands

Hi everyone im new to your group, i hope you dont mind if i join in the conversation. To make my ttc rant short we have been trying for a year and we have been un successful. I thought this month was the winner, my breast were full and veins showing up, im urinating more, fatigue, and cramps this has been going on all month af is due in 4 days...so i took a hpt and of course its bfn �� i dont get why my body is playing tricks on me lol- well im about to throw in the towel at this point! I send baby dust to all of you!

Oh wow thank you Cheryl and please post a pic :)
FX for that elusive BFP to be caught on stick :dust: :dust:

Welcome Flowerchild! Don't give up just yet hun, you still have time for that BFP to come. FX for you and loads of :dust:
To me your symptoms sound promising.

12dpo and another bfn. Beginning to think Internet cheapy tests are exactly what they are. Temps still high. Am not holding too much hope tho, would have thought I'd see something by now :(

Hi everyone im new to your group, i hope you dont mind if i join in the conversation. To make my ttc rant short we have been trying for a year and we have been un successful. I thought this month was the winner, my breast were full and veins showing up, im urinating more, fatigue, and cramps this has been going on all month af is due in 4 days...so i took a hpt and of course its bfn �� i dont get why my body is playing tricks on me lol- well im about to throw in the towel at this point! I send baby dust to all of you!

Hi Flowerchild you and me are in same boat, but I'm only on cycle 4 of ttc. Like you, I'm due in a few days and still bfns but full of exactly the same symptoms!!!!

I'm loving your temp June... It looks triphasic to me just waiting for today's temp.... Are you going to POAS?

FX for a suprise :bfp:

Welcome new ladies!! :)

Querida, hows it looking for you? I'm hoping to see a rise on ur chart again today! I'm sure you've probably researched but usually when you see a temp drop after 12-13dpo, it usually is a sign that AF will show any time :-\. I'm crossing my fingers that you get lucky and AF stays away! :) FX FX FX! The good thing is, it looks as though you have a healthy LP! Thats very important while TTC. It looks like u have at least a 14 day LP so ur sticky bean will have plenty of time to attach when its your special cycle :). I have a feeling that you'll be seeing your BFP within the next cycle or two. FX!

AFM, I'm on CD 5 and AF is pretty much gone. I decided to try a diet higher in fiber, as i really don't get enough and i read that low fiber intake can cause estrogen dominance and I'm pretty certain i may have higher than usual estrogen levels the last few months (Still haven't gotten my tests results!!!). I read that estrogen filters out of our bodies through our stools so me always struggling with being constipated could certainly cause a bit of an estrogen dominance. Thankfully, i think i can fix it through diet. We'll see how this works out :) FX for nothing but good results!

Flowerchild, your def not out yet! There's still time for a bfp! Are you tracking temps? If not, there's DEF time left for a bfp, as you could have oed a day or two later, making AF due in 5-6 days or you could be right on track but either way, its very common to get a bfn on say 12dpo and then a bfp on 13dpo. Good luck and lots of dust!
PS. Have you had an HSG preformed in the year that you've been TTC? Sometimes there can be a minor blockage that the dye from the HSG can push through and clear out. I wanted to mention it to you Incase you want to ask ur doc about it. As long as your tubes are open, an HSG can up ur odds by 25% for the 3 cycles after it.
Again, welcome and lots of baby dust ur way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->