Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mary, how are you? Sorry af got you.... when are you going to have your repeat HSG?

Mary, how are you? Sorry af got you.... when are you going to have your repeat HSG?

I have no clue! I need to go have another serious talk with my doctor. My OB has been driving me nuts Daphne! Lol I just ordered a higher dosage of my enzyme so I'm going to take that bottle and if my doc hasn't done the HSG by the time they're gone, ill go find a doc who will! Lol. I'm so fed up with not knowing if its even worth TTC of not right now! My heart wont allow me to give up though. I just pray my HSG is asap and I get nothing but good news! FX!!!

Should have looked at the strip again, because it has turned positive :))))

Oh wow!! Congratulations on your BFP.
Happy and healthy 9 months to you, your oh and growing little baby :yipee:

Flowerchild, your def not out yet! There's still time for a bfp! Are you tracking temps? If not, there's DEF time left for a bfp, as you could have oed a day or two later, making AF due in 5-6 days or you could be right on track but either way, its very common to get a bfn on say 12dpo and then a bfp on 13dpo. Good luck and lots of dust!
PS. Have you had an HSG preformed in the year that you've been TTC? Sometimes there can be a minor blockage that the dye from the HSG can push through and clear out. I wanted to mention it to you Incase you want to ask ur doc about it. As long as your tubes are open, an HSG can up ur odds by 25% for the 3 cycles after it.
Again, welcome and lots of baby dust ur way!

I saw the other day on your chart it went to cd 1 and I was really angry with her for showing!!! Damn witch!

Sorry you have to start over again, Mary. Will be here for you no matter how long it takes! :hugs:

CONGRATS!!! Love waking up to so many BFPs in the threads of the forums! yayyyayayayyayayay please rub all the BFP "cooties" on me!! i will roll in them!

Ginger, glad to see your temps still on the low side... It means O is still lurking and gearing up.... FX you catch that egg.....

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Wunna! FX this cycle brings much more luck and dust my way! :)
How are you feeling?!

I have no clue! I need to go have another serious talk with my doctor. My OB has been driving me nuts Daphne! Lol I just ordered a higher dosage of my enzyme so I'm going to take that bottle and if my doc hasn't done the HSG by the time they're gone, ill go find a doc who will! Lol. I'm so fed up with not knowing if its even worth TTC of not right now! My heart wont allow me to give up though. I just pray my HSG is asap and I get nothing but good news! FX!!!

I hope you get a surprise :bfp: before having another HSG or may you have HSP as soon as possible and maybe a repeat HSG is what you need to push what's clogging your tube.... I really can't wait til Aiden have a sibling and playmate..

Thanks Wunna! FX this cycle brings much more luck and dust my way! :)
How are you feeling?!

I remember you saying a while ago you'll have your BFP before end 2014 so this is your cycle :thumbup: Lots and lots of dust being airlifted from South Africa and I will have it delivered to you before O :dust:

I'm doing good, thank you for asking :hugs:
I'm still suffer from a bit of all day morning sickness but hopefully it will let up soon. Today is great compared to last week Friday when I even threw up if I drank water. Other than that had a scan on Monday and saw the heart beat and lots of Fetal movement.
All-in-all no complaints :)

Ugh, my body is being weird and I am obsessing... the past few days I have been SUPER emotional, even for me . And I have been checking my cervix and yesterday and the day before occasionally had a tiny bit of brownish CM. Like, a small drop. Well today my temp remains up and now I am spotting a tiny amount of brownish-pink, sometimes mixed in with EWCM - wtf. I'm 13DPO so I know it's too late for this to be anything but nasty AF nearing, probably early. Damn ho. Oh and no usual pms cramps - just twinges and my bladder feels full all the time. Boobs are still pretty sore and I have a sour stomach, but I think that's from anxiety. I think my body didn't get the memo about helping me stay sane...

UPDATE: More light pink and a bit of bright red blood mixed with lots of EWCM now, not on my liner but only when i wipe up in there... come on, AF, just start!

Ginger, glad to see your temps still on the low side... It means O is still lurking and gearing up.... FX you catch that egg.....

Thank you so much! I was wondering if they were looking okay. I hope its our month. Ive done a lot of things this cycle to try and help me out so FX it works. :happydance: staying positive!

Congrats to the bfps! Mary im sorry that af got you! I would be demanding a repeat hsg by now! Maybe the dr putting it off is Gods way of letting your tube clear a little more from the enzymes!

Your temps look goot to me June. Have you tested yet by any chance? Not sure if I maybe missed that.

FX that your spotting is implantation bleeding :dust: :dust:

Your temps look goot to me June. Have you tested yet by any chance? Not sure if I maybe missed that.

FX that your spotting is implantation bleeding :dust: :dust:

No, I haven't tested because of the BD timing, it's so unlikely. And I hate seeing that BFN. I'm almost positive AF is arriving early - this would be too late for implantation.

Oh sorry did not notice the bd part :(
I hope you will be one of those ladies that get pregnant from spermies who live for a few days.

I'm really sorry that you are having such a struggle with this hun. I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better :hugs:

Congrats to the bfps! Mary im sorry that af got you! I would be demanding a repeat hsg by now! Maybe the dr putting it off is Gods way of letting your tube clear a little more from the enzymes!

My thoughts exactly! :) I truly feel there's a reason for everything. I just ordered a higher potency of my enzymes so maybe this bottle will be enough to clean out any remaining blockage. FX super tight!
How are you?!

I just got a call from my OB and my estrogen seems to be at what they consider a "normal" level but they didn't give me a number... I think I may call again tomorrow and ask, again.. lol. But they obv need to put my progesterone levels with my estrogen before they can know if I have any kind of estrogen dominance. But thankfully my estrogen itself is up to par so if there's any progesterone issues, I feel that part will be an easy fix :). Its nice actually hearing GOOD fertility news of some sort for the first time in over a year...fx the good news keeps rolling in and my sticky BFP is just around the corner!

Hope to see many holiday and New Years BFPS on here!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->