Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry its been a few weeks since I posted here last but Ive been a little down as my first round of clomid failed... Im on CD 44 now and no af as arrived either... I also have tested loads of days since CD28 and I have tested again today and :bfn:

....... :sad2::sad2:

But rung the gynae unit today as they wanted me to be in touch if I reach CD44 and no af arrives and my pregnancy tests is :bfn: So i rang in and they want me to class today as CD 1 again (not CD44 anymore) and start my clomid again tomorrow at CD 2 but this time to do 100mg! Im scared becasue I had so many side affects after finishing 50mg 8-[

I was sure with all my symptoms and my spotting that I ovulated and caught that egg... but must off been the side affects of the clomid. Im really scared right now of feeling poorly again... I went for a scan on the 1st december too and nothing there just all looks the same as before :(

I'm out ladies, started spotting a few minutes ago, and today's temp dip must mean full blown AF will be here in the am. At least now I know where I am and can go about this more confidently.. FX for a new year surprise

I'm out ladies, started spotting a few minutes ago, and today's temp dip must mean full blown AF will be here in the am. At least now I know where I am and can go about this more confidently.. FX for a new year surprise

Glad you have an answer now. FX for a great cycle!!

Bit of a temp drop today so feel out. No cramping or anything yet though. Just trying to set an appointment with an endocrinologist so I can figure out this thyroid bugger! Any ladies in here had/have thyroid issues and got pg?

Huh. Very slight temp rise this morning but really abnormal pattern. I'm sure it's nothing but weird right?! Still no cramps or anything but did have a few pinches last night. Pretty typical I suppose

I'm sorry to the ladies that got AF. Hoping for a Christmas miracle for you.

Melewen - I have heard many a story of women with thyroid issues that get pregnant once they are on medication. In fact my husbands sil (still not speaking to her) has thyroid issues and was purposefully not taking the meds to prevent getting pregnant. Went on a trip to niagra falls and had to take her meds as bil was watching and came back pregnant.

AFM: spent 7 hours in urgent care being treated once again for hyperemesis and dehydration. I feel like crap. Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant......it's just the unrelenting nausea and vomiting throwing me off my game

Querida, I'm sorry about AF :(. I was hoping that dip wasn't for AF but as an experienced charter, I knew the odds of AF showing were high :(. I wanted to say though, because your temp rose up again today, if you don't get full blown AF in the next day or two and if ur temp is still up, id try testing again. Sometimes women will spot around the time AF is due and then find out their really pregnant a couple wks later.
I test after AF, just one time every cycle just to be sure, although I know spotting with a temp drop when AF is due usually means she'll be here anytime. I guess I like to keep some hope.
But anyway, I'm happy you have an answer and I'm happy to know that even if FF cant detect O for you, I most likely can next cycle as well :). That'll help u mentally this next cycle since you wont be wondering what's going on the whole time, u know? Ur BFP is coming soon, I can feel it!
So as long as AF shows today or tomorrow, this cycle we learned that you have a 14-15 day LP so this next cycle, after you see the 3 higher temps to confirm O, you can count 15 days from the first day of the rise and that'll tell you exactly when AF should be due. It helps keep us so much less confused!! I'm sorry you had such a crazy first cycle ttc! It seemed like u were in the TWW ur whole cycle because of confusion and such :-\ I hope this next one is much easier on you! Just always remember that ur body temps WILL tell you when O has passed. GOOD LUCK!! I hope we both see BFPS for the new year!! :)

Nice summary Mary. You're getting good. Can't wait to be bump buddies with you one day soon ;)

Jess, sorry your sickness has been so bad. Hang in there!

FX Mel & Sarah!

I'm sorry for the ladies that af got! We'll be keeping fx for your next cycle!

I'm with the other ladies Brianna, I'm glad you have an answer on your cycle now. My 1st cycle off bc was really wacky as well but after that my body really regulated itself quite well. Hopefully yours will too!

Cheryl I'm excited about your temps. I'm keeping fx for you and hope to see you in the pregnant thread in a few days :dance: :dust:

Jess, I replied in other thread but just wanted to do so here as well in saying I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Melewen - I have heard many a story of women with thyroid issues that get pregnant once they are on medication. In fact my husbands sil (still not speaking to her) has thyroid issues and was purposefully not taking the meds to prevent getting pregnant. Went on a trip to niagra falls and had to take her meds as bil was watching and came back pregnant.

AFM: spent 7 hours in urgent care being treated once again for hyperemesis and dehydration. I feel like crap. Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant......it's just the unrelenting nausea and vomiting throwing me off my game

Jess, feel better! I completely get what you mean. Although the joy of pregnancy can't be beat, pregnancy can be SO hard on a woman! Think of all the extra work our bodies have to do.
I'm sorry about urgent care but I'm glad you went. Its def reassuring to know that the doctors can give fluids through IV and such if needed. I was just telling Kenna that if she feels dehydrated at all that she could go have that done. Morning sickness stinks! Or I should say all day sickness. I hope it passes for you soon!
Did they give you fluids through IV? And if so, did it help you at all? Idk if u remember "aleas" from the first threads we made but when she was pregnant, they had to pump fluids into her ALOT. The baby was born nice and healthy though so clearly It helped :). B-6 is also good for pregnancy sickness but if your interested, id talk to ur doc about what dosage to take. I know that can help with nausea tremendously. good luck Jessica! I can't wait for your u/s pics!
Also, that's crazy how ur sil got pregnant...sounds like all the women im surrounded by IRL...overly fertile! I get why u still wouldn't be talking to her yet...it sucks having people lie. I can't remember if you said but does your brother and sil live close to you? Jw if you will be seeing them for the holidays and how you feel about that, if you don't mind me asking..

Anyway, incase I don't talk to you later today, I hope you start feeling better asap! Are you still working?

Nice summary Mary. You're getting good. Can't wait to be bump buddies with you one day soon ;)

Jess, sorry your sickness has been so bad. Hang in there!

FX Mel & Sarah!

Thanks Dani! I am sooo happy to see you back here! :) I sooo hope we can be bump buddies in the very near future! FX FX FX!!

Jess, feel better! I completely get what you mean. Although the joy of pregnancy can't be beat, pregnancy can be SO hard on a woman! Think of all the extra work our bodies have to do.
I'm sorry about urgent care but I'm glad you went. Its def reassuring to know that the doctors can give fluids through IV and such if needed. I was just telling Kenna that if she feels dehydrated at all that she could go have that done. Morning sickness stinks! Or I should say all day sickness. I hope it passes for you soon!
Did they give you fluids through IV? And if so, did it help you at all? Idk if u remember "aleas" from the first threads we made but when she was pregnant, they had to pump fluids into her ALOT. The baby was born nice and healthy though so clearly It helped :). B-6 is also good for pregnancy sickness but if your interested, id talk to ur doc about what dosage to take. I know that can help with nausea tremendously. good luck Jessica! I can't wait for your u/s pics!
Also, that's crazy how ur sil got pregnant...sounds like all the women im surrounded by IRL...overly fertile! I get why u still wouldn't be talking to her yet...it sucks having people lie. I can't remember if you said but does your brother and sil live close to you? Jw if you will be seeing them for the holidays and how you feel about that, if you don't mind me asking..

Anyway, incase I don't talk to you later today, I hope you start feeling better asap! Are you still working?

They did give me 2 liters of iv fluids and a phenegran suppository. I also have scripts for regalan and hydro something or another. They said the risks of miscarriage from dehydration is greater than the chance of birth defect from the meds. The re suggested unisom b12 but it didn't help and I was told that in hyperemesis cases b vitamins won't help much. The iv didn't help much as I left just as nauseous as when I went in, only apparently less dehydrated.

My bil and his wife live about 20 minutes away. We will all be at my mil house for Christmas on the 28yh. Ronny and I talked about getting a hotel since I am so sensitive to smells right now, but thank god I got pregnant so I can feign sickness or exhaustion and sleep through most of it. Honest,y I don't want to go but I don't think that's an option.

I am still working, but we'll see how long that lasts. We are supposed to be getting 2 new kids after Christmas and they are apparent,y really bad. There is a 4 hour job available but I might just get completely out of the game.

Are you on Facebook?

Oh jess im so sorry to hear your so sick :( hope it passes soon for you. I have been feeling like (in dhs words) a broke down rodeo clown. The last three day I have had a back ache and then last night it all of a sudden got horrible while we were renting movies! It would have a stabbing pain every step I took. Woke up this morning and my back feels better, but had to sit for a minute today because I had some really strong cramps on my lower right side that lasted about five minutes!

They did give me 2 liters of iv fluids and a phenegran suppository. I also have scripts for regalan and hydro something or another. They said the risks of miscarriage from dehydration is greater than the chance of birth defect from the meds. The re suggested unisom b12 but it didn't help and I was told that in hyperemesis cases b vitamins won't help much. The iv didn't help much as I left just as nauseous as when I went in, only apparently less dehydrated.

My bil and his wife live about 20 minutes away. We will all be at my mil house for Christmas on the 28yh. Ronny and I talked about getting a hotel since I am so sensitive to smells right now, but thank god I got pregnant so I can feign sickness or exhaustion and sleep through most of it. Honest,y I don't want to go but I don't think that's an option.

I am still working, but we'll see how long that lasts. We are supposed to be getting 2 new kids after Christmas and they are apparent,y really bad. There is a 4 hour job available but I might just get completely out of the game.

Are you on Facebook?

Ugh, that sounds sucky about all the pregnancy stuff going on :-\. And I agree with your doctor, dehydration is most dangerous but it sounds like you and your docs have it under control. I know you, and I know you'll go to the docs/hospital ANYTIME you feel necessary and that's the best thing for you. And I didn't know that about the b vitamins. I actually think you may have the same condition that aleas had during both of her healthy pregnancies. Ill text her and ask if its the same and if she has any good tips. :)

About going to your in-laws, even without faking sickness during your holiday visit, I think you resting will be good for you anyhow and I'm sure your in laws will completely understand. Its a tough situation, but your a strong person and I know you'll get through the holidays as best as you can.

I'm sorry about work! I honestly think I'd quit during pregnancy as well, especially with the many of times thats you have been hurt at work, u know? But id def try the 4hr position if you decide you don't want to completely stop working yet.
You just keep up with your hydration and you'll be fine. You'll be in my prayers, always... You and your family, Momma! :) I'm still so incredibly happy for you! Now go away pregnancy sickness!!!! :)

Oh yeah, I do have FB BUT, I dont really use it much. I need to make a new page because my FB now is from my previous marriage and I just completely stopped using it...except when I need to contact someone, u know? I will share my FB info as soon as I make a new one. I plan to soon, esp with my eBay business growing, id like that form of social network back for that as well.
You sound happier, other than the sickness and I'm so happy for you! You've deserved it!!!!

Jess I looked up gluten free remedies on pinterest and found something called lemon ginger chewable. With lemon essential oils and ginger juice

June, how are you??? I've checked your chart and there's a possibility that the spotting was due to implantation FX it is. Have you taken a test yet? You're already at 14dpo with still high temp, maybe you'll be getting a surprise :bfp:.

:dust::dust::dust:

LADIES I GOT MY XMAS :bfp: today!!! Im still in shock. 9dpo and a :bfp: I cant believe it, im so excited!!!

Congrats babybagushski.... 2nd :bfp: for this month in this thread....:happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 mos....

Waiting for more surprise :bfp:s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->