Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Ski - sooo happy for you! Let's see pics!! Love it! :happydance:

AFM I'm hoping Mary will see this soon, bc I'm soo confused! My temp went right back up and the spotting actually decreased. It's barely there and barely brown when I wipe, but not always there. We had some intense bd yesterday, so I'm wondering if the spotting is from that?? No more cramps either, except when I'm needing to do #2, an exceptionally difficult feat sometimes, in spite of not actually being constipates; it's as if my muscles have relaxed and made going harder. Also, extremely nauseated today, nothing helps. Not vomiting but uncomfortable.. HELP!! I'ts been suggested that I test again in about three days if AF doesn't come.

Its faint but deff not a squinter ... ty ladiesss im still in shock lol :happydance:

Attachments

• 20141213_171521.jpg
    20141213_171521.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 17
How are you ladies doing ??

AFM the bf felt bad that all the reviews were horrible for the first response OPKs and a couple ladies here even told me their experiences so without me knowing went out and got another thing of Clearblue for now as i wait. so i have a cb in am and a cb in pm. I thought that was freaking sweet of him and then while he was looking over my powerpoint for my final project with this semester of college and all his nerdy smartness just got me hot and bothered.. I thought to myself "what about the SMEP"... screw that plan at the moment, i want that body! any who extra day of bding (ill just start back every other day tomorrow!), homework done and new OPKs.... today has been a good day. Now if only O would show up, that would be fantastic! I have an egg that needs to be caught!

How are you ladies doing ??

AFM the bf felt bad that all the reviews were horrible for the first response OPKs and a couple ladies here even told me their experiences so without me knowing went out and got another thing of Clearblue for now as i wait. so i have a cb in am and a cb in pm. I thought that was freaking sweet of him and then while he was looking over my powerpoint for my final project with this semester of college and all his nerdy smartness just got me hot and bothered.. I thought to myself "what about the SMEP"... screw that plan at the moment, i want that body! any who extra day of bding (ill just start back every other day tomorrow!), homework done and new OPKs.... today has been a good day. Now if only O would show up, that would be fantastic! I have an egg that needs to be caught!

That's just so sweet of him... Sometimes a diversion is what we need to get our goal.... Oh, FX you finally get that Solid Smiley and continue wanting "that body". :lol:

FX and lots and lots of BABY :dust: hun.

Congrats on the BFP, Babybagushski!!! Happy and healthy 9 months. That's a nice line for 9dpo :)

FX o is soon NurseGinger, your bf sounds so sweet

Dani, that's a significant rise, no doubt you o'ed yesterday.... And very nice :sex: timing...On to TWW. :happydance: Praying for a sticky :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:

Brianna, that's so confusing. I would test again probably.

NG, a little extra credit never hurt'

Baby, congrats again. Definitely a BFP!

Afm, glad to finally be in the wait and praying this is it!

Thank you all, he is my best friend for sure! FX! He is off the next two days so it would be perfect if O could come then. But we all work on her time, O schedule!

AF got me today. Boo hoo. Temps are a bit more regular and a bit higher though so that's good. Going to the endo hopefully this week. Making Babies says the meds they give you for a sluggish thyroid can essentially fix all fertility issues pretty instantly, relatively speaking. Like you said Jess. So hopeful that's it!

I cannot believe it Cheryl :nope: I was soooo loving your temps this cycle and your bd was great.

I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

Brand new to the forum

I'm 11 dpo and took a dollar tree test this am... Negative.

I'm a little frustrated but trying to stay positive. I have had the craziest symptoms and i swear I'm not mentally tricking myself to feel this way haha.

The biggest signs have been shortness of breath and increased heart. I'm in perfect health and a very active person. I read online that some people had this as an early pg symptom. I was hoping that was the case because I have NEVER had anything like this.

I also had spotting at 6dpo (was thinking this was implantation?)

Incredibly sore boobs, bleeding gums, tired & cramps in my legs.

All of these are soooo out of the ordinary for me.

Am I crazy!?

Sorry Melewen. I really Hope the thyroid meds kick fertilitys ass for you. The meds can do wonders.

Milesmommy - it's very possible that you aren't crazy lol. I tested negative at 11dpo and got a blazing bfp 13dpo, with a level of 637 on 15 dpo. Your signs sound good, but of course could always be aunt flow reminding you of her presence. How long have you been trying and what all are you trying as far as ttc goes?

Yea I think I'm going to wait a few days and test again. If I can be patient.

We're trying for our second child but this time around is our first time "trying"... Had my IUD removed in April and started charting and using OPKs just last month.

I am really aware of my body and this month is just WAYYY different. I don't even get symptoms when AF is arriving.

Milesmommy I hope you get your bfp, but if you don't please get the high heart rate and breathlessness checked out xx

Oh I definitely will!

Kinda scary 😳

Hoping for a dang BFP just to put a few fears to rest.

Has anyone else heard of this or had it as a early preg symptom?

I noticed that my heart would beat a bit faster and I would be more out of breath walking up the stairs at work and home. I thought it was just the asthma, but now that I know what was really going on it made much more sense. I constantly feel like I can't catch my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->