Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

That's exactly how I feel. When I sit down after doing dishes or even after a long conversation I feel like I can't really catch my breath. I have to take like a few big deep breaths... So crazy. Hoping mine is a symptom as yours was!!!

Thanks JREPP

Welcome Milesmommy! I hope you get your BFP soon.

I get short of breath now as a pregnancy symptom when I get a bit active. My heart is not to be trusted lol. I have a 'problem' as my heart gives an extra beat every now and again.

The Dr told me that during pregnanxy your blood volume increases which in turn will affect your heart rate/beat.

FX that you are healthy and pregnant with nothing to worry about! Let is know when you retest :dust:

Finally! a 2nd line on my first response OPK. A little faint but ive been waiting for it to start appearing soon! Hopefully the cb will show a solid smiley tonight or in the AM. Then as Marvin Gaye would sing "LETS GET IT ONNNNN" bowchickawowwow

Attachments

• OPKCD12.jpg
    OPKCD12.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 2
:wohoo:
Nurseginger you are so going to be rteady for o this cycle!!! Tons of :dust:

Thank you!!!! my only issue is after a couple of people told me on here their experience with first response OPK wasnt the best and i started researching more, i noticed a lot of complaints were that the first line was never as dark as the control line or even dark at all when it was actually positive. So im thankful at the moment i have Clearblue to use later on also.. we bd the last 2 nights, if cb shows nothing should i wait till tomorrow to bd? I have done one cycle of non stop bding and another cycle of here and there, so this cycle im asking especially with using OPKs and all that. i literally did the carlton dance from fresh prince of bell air as i saw the 2nd one appearing. I feel like i have been waiting forever for O.

To me your first response isn't a positive so you could skip tomorrow unless the Clearblue gives you a solid smiley. O might still be 2 or so days away... Only time will tell. Luckily you have the opks to point it out and temps to confirm.

So happy the bf got me the new thing of cb last night to help me feel more at ease. I swear its the little things in the life <3

Good luck nurseginger! Id def get to bding, as u said, just incase O creeps up fast! But it is def a good thing u have the other brand just incase as well! I always start bding the day my OPK shows a line thats a little darker than usual and I keep bding at least every other night until I see a 3 day temp rise. Sperm waiting up there for 1-3 days before O will up ur odds tremendously so bding ahead of time will only help :) FX for u!

AF got me today. Boo hoo. Temps are a bit more regular and a bit higher though so that's good. Going to the endo hopefully this week. Making Babies says the meds they give you for a sluggish thyroid can essentially fix all fertility issues pretty instantly, relatively speaking. Like you said Jess. So hopeful that's it!

I'm sorry about AF! I hope meds help u asap! Come on BFP's! :)

Ski - sooo happy for you! Let's see pics!! Love it! :happydance:

AFM I'm hoping Mary will see this soon, bc I'm soo confused! My temp went right back up and the spotting actually decreased. It's barely there and barely brown when I wipe, but not always there. We had some intense bd yesterday, so I'm wondering if the spotting is from that?? No more cramps either, except when I'm needing to do #2, an exceptionally difficult feat sometimes, in spite of not actually being constipates; it's as if my muscles have relaxed and made going harder. Also, extremely nauseated today, nothing helps. Not vomiting but uncomfortable.. HELP!! I'ts been suggested that I test again in about three days if AF doesn't come.

DEF test again on Tuesday! I truly believe u may have experienced late implantation bleeding! FX FX FX! If AF doesn't show tomorrow, thats past a normal LP length, as LPs usually aren't any longer than 16 days...If you have any early result tests, you could even test tomorrow. I have a very good feeling about this! :) FX!! Many women can get a positive 2-4 days after the spotting or bleeding Started. FX FX FX! Plus it may not necessarily be IB, it could just be normal pregnancy bleeding so testing tomorrow would probably be good for you. Ill be stalking, for sure!!

Hey jess just watched your youtube and I was going to suggest a chapstick. Dh works outside everyday so because of the elements gets very chapped lips. He has tried like 5 different types and I bought him Nivea brand and it really helps. So maybe that would help. Also sonic sells their ice by the bag. Maybe if you chew on a few ice chips instead of drinking water that may help!

Hello Ladies! I am brand new to this site as a member but since dh and I have been trying to concieve, I can't stay off of it!! This is our 6th cycle ttc and it's different than all the rest! I am about 15 dpo, cd31 and CONFUSED I could really use some advice! What do you ladies think?? Looking good??

Fertile days November 26th to 30th estimated Ovulation day was the 29th! I don't temp or use opk's or whatever but I'm very sure I ovulated. If not, it may have been the next day so I may be a day or so off on dpo. I have a 30 day cycle, luteal phase is about 15/16 days. Dh and I DTD the: 22nd-30th (twice on the 26th and skipped the 28th)
1 dpo - Gassy, bloated, full feeling
2 dpo- I fainted! (first time ever happening) dizzy, nauseous, lightheaded, silght elevation in temp (99.2, usually around 96.8-97) White milky cm, TONS (unusual)
3 dpo- nauseous, gassy, white milky cm (not as much as day befre), "wet" feeling down there. Twinges on left side, fatigued, bloated, frequent/sudden urges to pee
4dpo- nauseous, gassy, white milky cm, fatigued, bloated, starting to notice I'm bruising waaaaay easier. It usually takes a lot for me to bruise, I have at least 4 bruises right now. more twinges, frequent/sudden urges to pee
5 dpo- increase in appetite (eating soo much!!!! So unsual) suddenly dry "down there" had sex today and dh felt way toooo big in there, more intense orgasm and I noticed air escaping down there while we dtd, weird (tmi sorry!) "feeling pregnant"
6 dpo- the dr sent out for a blood test ( too early I know ) hot flashes
when I check, there is still white cm. nauseous, gassy
7 dpo- 10 dpo: fatigued, bloated, gassy, headaches, random nausea, light headedness, hot flashes, mood wings, random headaches, white milky cm, full feeling, stopped "feeling pregnant" and constipation. Tingling and twinges lower belly area.
11 dpo: noticed my smell to be a little bit heightened, not much but still need to say that because I have horrible sense of smell. Sensitive nipples (unusual) breasts feel fuller/heavier. creamy white cm, dizziness, light-headed, nausea, food aversions
12 dpo: Light-headed, nauseous, major decrease in appetite even with liquids (threw-up twice), hot flashes on and off all day, creamy white cm, when I went to check my cervix everything felt tight in there tmi sorry!! fatigue, emotional, craving apples (weird) full feeling in lower abdomen and finally i had pain on my left side where I think my ovary would be, it was a sharp pain that lasted about 15 minutes or so. (I think I may actually have implanted today)
13 dpo: Gas/Flatulence, Pulling/Pinching on left side, Backache, Increased Sex Drive, Moodiness, Dizziness, Light Headed,Fatigue/Exhaustion, creamy white cm
14 dpo: AF is due today but there is no sign of her!!! Not even cramping, just creamy, watery white cm (fingers crossed):) but I tested yesterday and got a BFN. Nausea, throwing/throwing up, backache, weepy/moody, very gassy! Little bit of cramping but it doesn't feel like af cramps
15 dpo: Major Fatigue, moody and my boobs feel fuller. No sign of AF! Haven't been able to test today but hoping af doesn't show.

I could really use some insight!

so i was looking at my previous OPKs and yesterdays was there! holy crap it was a squinter, even the bf looked and was like "yep!!!" haha, it is a lot darker today than it was yesterday. CB OPK showed a blank circle tonight but I am hoping the fact that i ate right before I took the test didnt effect it. I thought it was just liquids i couldnt have, then i started thinking "wait.... " but i couldnt stop eating and didnt want to wait another 4 hours.

so i was looking at my previous OPKs and yesterdays was there! holy crap it was a squinter, even the bf looked and was like "yep!!!" haha, it is a lot darker today than it was yesterday. CB OPK showed a blank circle tonight but I am hoping the fact that i ate right before I took the test didnt effect it. I thought it was just liquids i couldnt have, then i started thinking "wait.... " but i couldnt stop eating and didnt want to wait another 4 hours.

How long was your last cycle again? It'll help me help you some what estimate your O date :)

i believe 26 days maybe? my estimated O day is suppose to be the 16th i think... last month i start my cycle started on November 7nd and ended Dec.2 where AF started back again on Dec. 3rd

Hello Ladies! I am brand new to this site as a member but since dh and I have been trying to concieve, I can't stay off of it!! This is our 6th cycle ttc and it's different than all the rest! I am about 15 dpo, cd31 and CONFUSED I could really use some advice! What do you ladies think?? Looking good??

Fertile days November 26th to 30th estimated Ovulation day was the 29th! I don't temp or use opk's or whatever but I'm very sure I ovulated. If not, it may have been the next day so I may be a day or so off on dpo. I have a 30 day cycle, luteal phase is about 15/16 days. Dh and I DTD the: 22nd-30th (twice on the 26th and skipped the 28th)
1 dpo - Gassy, bloated, full feeling
2 dpo- I fainted! (first time ever happening) dizzy, nauseous, lightheaded, silght elevation in temp (99.2, usually around 96.8-97) White milky cm, TONS (unusual)
3 dpo- nauseous, gassy, white milky cm (not as much as day befre), "wet" feeling down there. Twinges on left side, fatigued, bloated, frequent/sudden urges to pee
4dpo- nauseous, gassy, white milky cm, fatigued, bloated, starting to notice I'm bruising waaaaay easier. It usually takes a lot for me to bruise, I have at least 4 bruises right now. more twinges, frequent/sudden urges to pee
5 dpo- increase in appetite (eating soo much!!!! So unsual) suddenly dry "down there" had sex today and dh felt way toooo big in there, more intense orgasm and I noticed air escaping down there while we dtd, weird (tmi sorry!) "feeling pregnant"
6 dpo- the dr sent out for a blood test ( too early I know ) hot flashes
when I check, there is still white cm. nauseous, gassy
7 dpo- 10 dpo: fatigued, bloated, gassy, headaches, random nausea, light headedness, hot flashes, mood wings, random headaches, white milky cm, full feeling, stopped "feeling pregnant" and constipation. Tingling and twinges lower belly area.
11 dpo: noticed my smell to be a little bit heightened, not much but still need to say that because I have horrible sense of smell. Sensitive nipples (unusual) breasts feel fuller/heavier. creamy white cm, dizziness, light-headed, nausea, food aversions
12 dpo: Light-headed, nauseous, major decrease in appetite even with liquids (threw-up twice), hot flashes on and off all day, creamy white cm, when I went to check my cervix everything felt tight in there tmi sorry!! fatigue, emotional, craving apples (weird) full feeling in lower abdomen and finally i had pain on my left side where I think my ovary would be, it was a sharp pain that lasted about 15 minutes or so. (I think I may actually have implanted today)
13 dpo: Gas/Flatulence, Pulling/Pinching on left side, Backache, Increased Sex Drive, Moodiness, Dizziness, Light Headed,Fatigue/Exhaustion, creamy white cm
14 dpo: AF is due today but there is no sign of her!!! Not even cramping, just creamy, watery white cm (fingers crossed):) but I tested yesterday and got a BFN. Nausea, throwing/throwing up, backache, weepy/moody, very gassy! Little bit of cramping but it doesn't feel like af cramps
15 dpo: Major Fatigue, moody and my boobs feel fuller. No sign of AF! Haven't been able to test today but hoping af doesn't show.

I could really use some insight!

The only possibilities would be either a late implanter, making a late BFP but MOST likely you probably Oed a couple days, maybe even a few days later than thought. Before I started charting my temps or using opks, I was off on my O date by days every cycle, I later found out. IF you don't get your bfp this cycle (FX u do!), then id highly recommend temping along with opks and then after the first cycle temping, u can stop the opks if ud like. There's no way possible to confirm that O has passed except through BBT. I wish it were easier but we can have O pains and sore bbs days or even a wks before we actually O. It all depends on the woman but its called "delayed ovulation". Your body will sometimes gear up to O but then for whatever reason it stops and then your body will try again within a couple of days to week. Even women with the most regular cycles in the world can have this happen from time to time and my doc says its completely normal. Basically, your probably just at an earlier DPO than you originally thought and are just testing too early. FX thats the case and ur bfp is around the corner! In the meantime, if you notice any fertile cm, BD just for safety. Most women O earlier or much later than the "CD14" ovulation calendars and such predict as an O date. Is this how you've been tracking? I hope some of this info helps and I hope u get an answer soon.
Querida, a member on this thread, just went through the same thing last cycle and she felt all the usual pregnancy/post ovulation symptoms before ovulation actually occurred (we only knew this because of her temps) and she was so confused all cycle. I felt so bad. I'm not saying this is what's going on with you, its just an example of how our bodies can mess with us when we want something SO badly! I really wish I could give you a better answer but its very hard to say when AF should truly be due or if enough time has passed for you to get a BFP yet without temps to look at :-\. Regardless, I hope u get ur bfp and if sadly you don't and are interested in charting temps, I'm more than happy to help! Temping really can make ALL the difference in how quickly you conceive because like I said, although it confirms O happened after the fact, it teaches you when ur true fertile phase is and you'll catch that egg THAT much quicker! If you haven't already of course! :) It took me 6 cycles before I started temping because I thought itd be alot of trouble but it quickly became a normal routine every a.m. I set my alarm for 5a.m and keep everything on my bed side so if I want to fall right back to sleep after taking my temp, I easily can. Its actually quite addicting once you get started...lol :haha:
anyway, GL and lots of baby dust to you!! :dust:

i believe 26 days maybe? my estimated O day is suppose to be the 16th i think... last month i start my cycle started on November 7nd and ended Dec.2 where AF started back again on Dec. 3rd

so you have about the same length cycles as me. Depending on your LP, you should O between CD13-16. I hope we see ur bfp rather than LP length this cycle but if for some reason it takes another cycle, knowing ur LP length will come in handy. I do have a feeling ur guna get it this cycle tho! I have a great feeling for u!! But anyway, I am going to predict that O will occur for you on CD14 and you will have 12-14 day LP. As long as ur LP is at least 11 days, that's considered healthy. Like I said, im betting you have a 12-14 day LP (just seems most common) and id def stay getting busy over the next 3-4 days :) Im betting you'll see your O rise on CD15...that'd make O two days from now and the two days before O is best for conception....fx! Either way, unless ur cycles going to be longer than norm, u should see O no later than CD15. I hope that all made sense. Sometimes I have trouble explaining things the way I want to lol. Lots of luck ur way! :)
Come on BFP's!!!!
:dust

Hey jess just watched your youtube and I was going to suggest a chapstick. Dh works outside everyday so because of the elements gets very chapped lips. He has tried like 5 different types and I bought him Nivea brand and it really helps. So maybe that would help. Also sonic sells their ice by the bag. Maybe if you chew on a few ice chips instead of drinking water that may help!

I have one Chapstick that I usr a lot lately. It's from aquafina or something like that. It's an oil instead of the waxy or creamy stuff. It works pretty good but my lips look ragged first thing in the morning. I think it's the dehydration.

Quick update from me: the spotting stopped then started back up, still brown and only when wiping, but more than yesterday. If this is pregnancy bleed or late implant, I sure hope I can get a result soon. Not buying any tests right now though, gonna wait till Tuesday and if I still haven't seen actual AF then I'll test again. FX that it goes either way this week, instead of hanging in limbo..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->