Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I hate hearing you are still in limbo!! ug, FX you get something soon, preferably a BFP. :)

Quick update from me: the spotting stopped then started back up, still brown and only when wiping, but more than yesterday. If this is pregnancy bleed or late implant, I sure hope I can get a result soon. Not buying any tests right now though, gonna wait till Tuesday and if I still haven't seen actual AF then I'll test again. FX that it goes either way this week, instead of hanging in limbo..

I def hope u get a result asap! I see the spotting started 4 days ago today so you can def test tomorrow or Tues, as said, and get a bfp if AF doesn't show. I'm waiting to see ur temp today! Since your spotting started back up, it may be AF :-\. But if your temp stays up, that's a good sign and if it drops down, that'd prob mean AF, sadly. I hope its a bfp tho!! I know if a women has a tad bit low progesterone that can sometimes cause spotting...you had spotting quite a few times this cycle, right? I'm pretty sure I remember you saying you were...I wouldn't get worried about it though because as I said earlier in the month, ur body may be getting used to life without b/c again, u know? I'm still hoping its pregnancy spotting, just wanted to share that tid bit with you.
Anyway, ill be watching out for ur temp today! FX!!! I sure hope u get ur answer asap!!

I see ur temp stayed the same Querida....im hoping it stays up there! I cant wait until tomorrow for you to test again! FX AF doesn't come full force before then, or at all! :)

:dust:

CD 8 for me today, which means I'm entering my fertile phase :). I realized this a.m that if I O no later than CD13/14, I still have a shot at my 2014 bfp! FX FX FX!! I should be about 10-12dpo by Dec 31st so there's a chance I could still get my bfp before the new year. I'm praying anyway! FX! I'm hoping I O no later than day 13...I want my 7dpo bloods done, since I was a lil dehydrated last cycle for it :-\. I'm drinking lots of water this time around! FX for good results!
My higher dosage of the enzymes should be here today or tomorrow...they may already be there but I haven't been able to check the mail in almost a wk. Our mail house was strangely snowed in and the co-op didn't do anything about plowing it. Ugh. But anyway, lets just pray a miracle happens within the 4-5days before O on the higher dosage enzymes. A girl can only hope...

LOTS OF HOLIDAY DUST TO EVERYONE!! :dust:

So does anyone think that the horrible back pain friday night, and the squeeze pain in my uterus on sat could have been implantation? Every month I get something that has never happened before. But that sqeezing feeling on my right side was just way too weird! It was like someone was holding it and would squeeze real hard then let go then squeeze again then let go. It lasted for about 5 minutes. And then a couple of times that day I got what felt like af cramps then they would fade.

Mary, that made me smile! FX so tight that you get that 2014 BFP

FX aidensmommy!!

Froggyfrog: possibly! sadly i have never experienced implantation before so i cant really comment on it, however reading about everything i say it def. could be! I hate cueing in on things i have never personally experienced but i wanted to let you know i have heard of similar symptoms like that for implantation bleeding. FX for you!! FX i get to experience soon! :D

Thanks nurseginger. I have gone to dr google on it and can't seem to find anyone explain quite how it felt. I should be able to test and get a bfp on friday if it was. Im waiting till af is due to test. It would be a very nice surprise since we were ntnp this cycle. Here's to a lucky cycle 58!!

Froggy, it is possible. I think I had implantation cramps from 22h00 on 6 dpo and early morning 7 dpo. Either of those two had to be it as my BFP started faint and grey on 9dpo.
It felt like af cramps but I knew it had to be different as it was smack in the middle of my tww. Fx for you!

Cutie, nice to see your high temps :)

Nurse just keep up with the bd, o will be here soon and your BFP will follow.

FX Mary, you said we'd have the BFP's before end 2014 and I'm sure you'll have it as well!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

So just to be sure I took a clearblue digital today and its true I can believe it now! IM PREGNANT =D :happydance:

:dust: and FX for you all ... ill still be stalking this thread looking for more :bfp:

Attachments

• bagushski2.jpg
    bagushski2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
Thanks WunnaBubba, I do too. I had to do it because those pesky lines I dont trust haha, I mean my stick was deff positive but I couldnt believe it ya know, so I needed it in digital writing lol.

I hope to see a lot more :bfp: in this thread too I got my FX for the rest of you ladies waiting to test and im sorry for those who got the :witch: this month my FX are crossed next cycle is the :bfp: cycle for ya'll =D

And congrats WunnaBubba on your :bfp: in october =D

Thx. I think DH was the main reason I got the digital.

9dpo was a grey 2nd line, 10 dpo fmu was 2 faint lines of different brands. He kept on saying to wait for blood tests and I was like really... What more to do to convince him. Did the digital and then he came around a bit. I think he's not a squinter :rofl:

hahah my SO was the same way. I was jumping for joy when I didnt even have to squint at the line (although it was pretty faint but i think ive become accustomed to squinting so I dnk lol) regardless it didnt really sink in until today when I took the digital. Now hes at work shouting it from the rooftops lol

look at that! so ready to be in TWW, hopefully just a day or two left!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1
wishing, i didnt feel impl at all but I woke up saturday morning like IM PREGNANT and I was only 9dpo at that point and sure enough the test came back positive (faint pos but it deff was visible without squinting) I was in shock bc I was only 9dpo so needless to say I was more then excited to see my digital results hehe ... congrats on your BFP too !!!

wooohooo nurseginger sending plenty of baby dust your way and got my FX crossed for you!!!

Congrats on the BFPs!!

I've been pretty crampy myself and only 2dpo. Hope it's a good sign for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->