Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thats how it felt Saturday. Just weird! I had to sit down. It was like a throb, but a squeezing feeling on my right side. Like someone had my uterus in their fist

So if that was on sat, should I test in the morning? Im really scared to test, especially since I haven't had anything else telling me I might be pregnant

This is cycle #6 ttc and I'm 16 dpo, cd32 and still no BFP. ugh! Af is always like clockwork, she always shows on cd30. I have my fingers crossed though! The only reason I don't think I'm out yet is because of my cm. At this point, I would be having EWCM or just plain clear sticky cm. Right now (and the last few days) I have had creamy (like lotion) white cm or watery white cm. Today though it had a touch of pink (hoping this is just spotting and not af)

I have never been one to have "spotting", so how much stuff comes out? I usually just have my period and it's over.

Has anyone had similar cm and still get their BFP?

Chelsea, I had nothing else saying I'm pregnant either! I would test!

The only possibilities would be either a late implanter, making a late BFP but MOST likely you probably Oed a couple days, maybe even a few days later than thought. Before I started charting my temps or using opks, I was off on my O date by days every cycle, I later found out. IF you don't get your bfp this cycle (FX u do!), then id highly recommend temping along with opks and then after the first cycle temping, u can stop the opks if ud like. There's no way possible to confirm that O has passed except through BBT. I wish it were easier but we can have O pains and sore bbs days or even a wks before we actually O. It all depends on the woman but its called "delayed ovulation". Your body will sometimes gear up to O but then for whatever reason it stops and then your body will try again within a couple of days to week. Even women with the most regular cycles in the world can have this happen from time to time and my doc says its completely normal. Basically, your probably just at an earlier DPO than you originally thought and are just testing too early. FX thats the case and ur bfp is around the corner! In the meantime, if you notice any fertile cm, BD just for safety. Most women O earlier or much later than the "CD14" ovulation calendars and such predict as an O date. Is this how you've been tracking? I hope some of this info helps and I hope u get an answer soon.
Querida, a member on this thread, just went through the same thing last cycle and she felt all the usual pregnancy/post ovulation symptoms before ovulation actually occurred (we only knew this because of her temps) and she was so confused all cycle. I felt so bad. I'm not saying this is what's going on with you, its just an example of how our bodies can mess with us when we want something SO badly! I really wish I could give you a better answer but its very hard to say when AF should truly be due or if enough time has passed for you to get a BFP yet without temps to look at :-\. Regardless, I hope u get ur bfp and if sadly you don't and are interested in charting temps, I'm more than happy to help! Temping really can make ALL the difference in how quickly you conceive because like I said, although it confirms O happened after the fact, it teaches you when ur true fertile phase is and you'll catch that egg THAT much quicker! If you haven't already of course! :) It took me 6 cycles before I started temping because I thought itd be alot of trouble but it quickly became a normal routine every a.m. I set my alarm for 5a.m and keep everything on my bed side so if I want to fall right back to sleep after taking my temp, I easily can. Its actually quite addicting once you get started...lol :haha:
anyway, GL and lots of baby dust to you!! :dust:

Thank you for your input, aidensmommy1! I am pretty sure I o'd right on schedule, if not the next day. I may not temp (yet) but I am totally a cm checker and there was plenty of fertile cm those days. I ovulate about cd16 every cycle. (dh and I did plenty of bd between the 22nd until the 8th just in case I o'd late lol) I'm thinking I implanted late because right around 12 dpo I felt pains on my left side that lasted about 15 minutes or so. Fingers crossed!!

wishing, i didnt feel impl at all but I woke up saturday morning like IM PREGNANT and I was only 9dpo at that point and sure enough the test came back positive (faint pos but it deff was visible without squinting) I was in shock bc I was only 9dpo so needless to say I was more then excited to see my digital results hehe ... congrats on your BFP too !!!

wooohooo nurseginger sending plenty of baby dust your way and got my FX crossed for you!!!

Thank you!! my cb OPK still has yet given me a dang solid smiley. but my lines are getting darker on my first response OPK so i am happy!! bf is off work today and tomorrow so i am thrilled to get our bd in while he isnt so tired! However i did tell him even a few days past O i will need him to join me for a little one on one ahhahaha

Thanks nurseginger. I have gone to dr google on it and can't seem to find anyone explain quite how it felt. I should be able to test and get a bfp on friday if it was. Im waiting till af is due to test. It would be a very nice surprise since we were ntnp this cycle. Here's to a lucky cycle 58!!

the way you described your feelings in ur last post can def be a good sign! I DEF know what u mean about new symptoms every dang cycle!! Grr! I had this CRAZY pulling sensation on my left side last cycle that i felt was possible implantation and it was like nothing before but sadly, mine turned out to be a cyst :(. I SOOOO am wishing for a Christmas BFP for us all! You deserve it, for sure! Its def your turn! FX for us both! :)
What you described sounds alot like what Kenna described to me when she got her bfp. I wasn't paying as much attention to my symptom's during the TWW with my very early m/c and I wasn't looking for ANY symptoms with Aiden until after the BFP came, other than being very bloated, so I cant say it lead me to a BFP from personal experience, yet, but its sounding good! Come on BFP!!!!!!
:dust:

The only possibilities would be either a late implanter, making a late BFP but MOST likely you probably Oed a couple days, maybe even a few days later than thought. Before I started charting my temps or using opks, I was off on my O date by days every cycle, I later found out. IF you don't get your bfp this cycle (FX u do!), then id highly recommend temping along with opks and then after the first cycle temping, u can stop the opks if ud like. There's no way possible to confirm that O has passed except through BBT. I wish it were easier but we can have O pains and sore bbs days or even a wks before we actually O. It all depends on the woman but its called "delayed ovulation". Your body will sometimes gear up to O but then for whatever reason it stops and then your body will try again within a couple of days to week. Even women with the most regular cycles in the world can have this happen from time to time and my doc says its completely normal. Basically, your probably just at an earlier DPO than you originally thought and are just testing too early. FX thats the case and ur bfp is around the corner! In the meantime, if you notice any fertile cm, BD just for safety. Most women O earlier or much later than the "CD14" ovulation calendars and such predict as an O date. Is this how you've been tracking? I hope some of this info helps and I hope u get an answer soon.
Querida, a member on this thread, just went through the same thing last cycle and she felt all the usual pregnancy/post ovulation symptoms before ovulation actually occurred (we only knew this because of her temps) and she was so confused all cycle. I felt so bad. I'm not saying this is what's going on with you, its just an example of how our bodies can mess with us when we want something SO badly! I really wish I could give you a better answer but its very hard to say when AF should truly be due or if enough time has passed for you to get a BFP yet without temps to look at :-\. Regardless, I hope u get ur bfp and if sadly you don't and are interested in charting temps, I'm more than happy to help! Temping really can make ALL the difference in how quickly you conceive because like I said, although it confirms O happened after the fact, it teaches you when ur true fertile phase is and you'll catch that egg THAT much quicker! If you haven't already of course! :) It took me 6 cycles before I started temping because I thought itd be alot of trouble but it quickly became a normal routine every a.m. I set my alarm for 5a.m and keep everything on my bed side so if I want to fall right back to sleep after taking my temp, I easily can. Its actually quite addicting once you get started...lol :haha:
anyway, GL and lots of baby dust to you!! :dust:

Thank you for your input, aidensmommy1! I am pretty sure I o'd right on schedule, if not the next day. I may not temp (yet) but I am totally a cm checker and there was plenty of fertile cm those days. I ovulate about cd16 every cycle. (dh and I did plenty of bd between the 22nd until the 8th just in case I o'd late lol) I'm thinking I implanted late because right around 12 dpo I felt pains on my left side that lasted about 15 minutes or so. Fingers crossed!!

I just wanted to let you know because I too was a very good CM checker before charting temps and from my cm, I thought I oed CD14-16 but I found out after my first cycle charting that I really oed between CD 9-12. Fertile cm can come and go at any time during a cycle and when "delayed O" occurs, you'll still get fertile cm and such although it delays. Its just very uncommon to get a sticky BFP after 16dpo so I'm just thinking if you oed late, that'll give you more time for a healthy BFP. Of course there are exceptions though so if you don't see AF or a BFP within the next week, id call your doc for blood work. Sometimes HCG doesn't filter to the urine in more rarer cases but my bff was one of those rare cases and couldn't get a single positive test until she was 12wks and her son is now 7yrs and very healthy :). Either way, I hope u get ur answer ASAP. I know limbo is the worst! I've always had regular cycles and the last few cycles I've had O delay by a few days and temping has def kept me from COMPLETELY losing my mind...lol :haha: If I didn't temp, id be lost lol. Its a personal thing, I HAVE to know what's going on with my cycles/body! Lol.
As I said, there's exceptions and some women just implant later but INCASE there's no BFP, yet, I wanted you to be aware that you could be Oing at different times than you thought, that way you know for your own knowledge whether or not you should BD at different times in future cycles. I'm hoping you get ur bfp! You certainly picked a great thread of ladies tho! We're all very knowledgeable about all the TTC stuff...mostly because many of us have been here for TOO long and alls we do is google all day! Lol.
I'll be stalking & I hope that little spot of pink was IB for u! If it was IB, you can usually get a BFP with a sensitive test 2 days after the spotting started. FX!

Well my new enzymes got here today, as expected, so I get to start taking double the dose tomorrow :) FX it helps lead to my sticky bean! Enzymes, hope, and prayer....what else does a girl need to clear a tube?! Lol :) FX

:dust:

Chelsea I didn't have anything blaring at me either. I thought there was no way I would get pregnant that cycle.

I got my BFP This afternoon!!!

However, I just checked my cm and it was pink and now it is almost like a very, very light period :-( hoping this stops by the morning. What could this be? The witch about to show or is light bleeding normal? I have very heavy periods and ive never had "spotting" so this is strange to me

Congrats Yadaira and fx it's just normal spotting. Some women have spotting in the beginning and some have it all through. Hopefully all is okay with your BFP.

Go Nurse go :dance: Cannot wait for the tww to watch for your BFP!

Fx Mary!!! Holiday miracles are real and hoping you'll be one of them!

Froggy, I had the cramps and just said if I end up pregnant I would think of it as implantation. At 9dpo I felt like I was completely out and waiting for af. So I thought oh well just waste the only test I have and I got grey 2nd line and right there and then I knew/clicked I was pregnant. Fx for you!!

However, I just checked my cm and it was pink and now it is almost like a very, very light period :-( hoping this stops by the morning. What could this be? The witch about to show or is light bleeding normal? I have very heavy periods and ive never had "spotting" so this is strange to me

yayyyy. :happydance: congrats on your :bfp:. I wouldnt worry too much unless it comes with af like cramping. Ive herd sometimes women with heavy flows can have spotting during the first few weeks of pregnancy and sometimes the entire pregnancy. I would call your dr and get bloodwork done to make sure your hcg levels are going up not down :)

I knew u still had time for a bfp! I'm praying very hard that ur spotting is normal pregnancy spotting. It very well could be perfectly normal. I know women who have had their full blown "period" right after a bfp and went on to give birth. FX this is the case for you!

How heavy does does the bleeding get? It's gotten heavier but still not as heavy as af.... I'm slowly becoming more and more concerned :-(

Querida, have u tested yet? I see ur temp was up a little more today! :) FX FX!! I'm anxiously waiting for you to test! Good luck and dust!

How heavy does does the bleeding get? It's gotten heavier but still not as heavy as af.... I'm slowly becoming more and more concerned :-(

it all depends on the woman. Many women dont even find out their pregnant until a month later because they assume it was their period but it was actually early pregnancy bleeding so for some its def heavier..others say they get one spot or spot for a couple of days. Spotting confuses me as well, as I'm not usually a spotter either. Id go for blood work and have them repeat the blood test 2 days after the first test so you can see how much ur levels are rising. That'll give u a better idea of what's going on.
I had spotting after a BFP a year ago but mine ended up being a "chemical pregnancy" which is a very early m/c but I eventually started bleeding out big clots and it felt like bad AF cramps. If your not cramping, thats can be a good sign on its own.
Im crossing my fingers extra tight for you hun!! Good luck! I hope ur little bean is extra sticky!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->