Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Nope. I did 2 days ago, though. So, if it was O it isn't outside of the realm of possibility.

You actually had great timing :). Not many know this but 2 days Before O day is actually the day when BDing most commonly leads to conception, followed by the day before O being the second highest conception day and the day OF o actually has the lowest conception rate out of the 3 days. Of course O day is still a fertile day but studies show 2 days before O leaves the best time for the sperm to make their journey and get ready to meet the egg :). You DEF still have a great chance! Looks like you and I should be testing around the same time. FX for us both!
:dust:

NG - glad to hear you're slowly recovering.

Mary - I feel really good about this cycle. And just think, If I get it this time around, I should be finding out right about my scheduled ob apt on the 15th!!

FX FX FX!! That'd be perfect! :)

So although I thought we wouldn't be BDing this evening, we actually did, for those who didn't see on my chart yet, lol, so now if my tube is cooperating, there should be more than enough "guys" up there to do the job! Its funny, my bbs alone are almost always like an alert telling me that O has occurred. They always get painful right after O and my stomach almost instantly bloats lol. Damn hormones. Hopefully this is an easy TWW with no FAKE symptoms...Real symptoms would be A-Okay! :) FX!
As long as my temp spikes, as I strongly suspect tomorrow, ill be going for my 7dpo bloods next Sunday so hopefully that all comes out ok too. I'm going to try and concentrate on the tests this TWW and not obsess over symptoms but we all know hoe that one goes. Keyword "try"....:haha:

Hope you get that temp spike Mary.

I'm having tons of good symptoms and it's driving me nuts. If I'm not pregnant, this will be the cruelest cycle yet.

Well, my temp spiked today. I don't know what, if anything that means. It's possible based on my temps that I just O'd but based on my +OPK and peak fertility monitor reading, I'm 10 DPO. I guess I'll see if my temp stays up tomorrow and then just see what happens. This is the wackiest cycle I've ever had.

I hope you O'ed during your + opks instead of before the noticeable temp shift because your BD timing then was much better.... Hopefully, you are one of those ladies who got pregnant even with low post-O temps.. I checked all your charts and you seemed to have a regular cycle so i highly doubt that you O'ed very late this cycle. FX this wacky cycle leads to your :bfp:

FX FX FX and LOTS of :dust:

Great timing Mary... Now lets hope for a temp rise....

And oh, please let that tube open......NOW and FOREVER!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Well, my temp spiked today. I don't know what, if anything that means. It's possible based on my temps that I just O'd but based on my +OPK and peak fertility monitor reading, I'm 10 DPO. I guess I'll see if my temp stays up tomorrow and then just see what happens. This is the wackiest cycle I've ever had.

I hope you O'ed during your + opks instead of before the noticeable temp shift because your BD timing then was much better.... Hopefully, you are one of those ladies who got pregnant even with low post-O temps.. I checked all your charts and you seemed to have a regular cycle so i highly doubt that you O'ed very late this cycle. FX this wacky cycle leads to your :bfp:

FX FX FX and LOTS of :dust:

Remember, even women with the most regular cycle can have a wacky one every once in awhile. Thankfully for TTC74, she still had good timing in both cases and we should know if she oed w the +opks in a few days or if O just occurred. I gave her the more than likely answer of why her temp just barely shifted so that she wasn't confused if AF or a BFP didn't show when expected, u know? I could be wrong but either way, 2 days before O is the best day so she'll still have good timing in both cases. FX for u TTC74!

AFM, my temp didn't go up as much as I would have hoped today but it still rose a little so we shall see what tomorrow brings. At least DH and I BDed last night so if I happened to of been wrong about O, we're still covered for today. I'm usually someone who takes a day or two before my body really warms up enough to tell O has passed & w all the O pain yest, I'm sure today was my initial O rise. I also woke an hr early so I know that affected my temp a little :-\. I dont like to ajust it tho. I hate when I wake early on an important day like this! Lol. Now I'm going for my bloods on 8dpo JUST incase my O pains happened the day before O this time around...We'll see! :) FX the "soldiers" got to my egg safely and we see a new years BFP over here! Lots of :dust:!!

Wanted to share this link about foods affecting male fertility..... With male factor or not, i guess every man should follow it.

https://ph.she.yahoo.com/photos/5-f...-hurt-male-fertility-photo-1414391166251.html

Ive read this same link! Lol. I've been working on it w dh. I always try shoving healthy foods down his throat! :haha:

It's not just us who needs to be healthy fertility-wise so our DH should do their part even if they don't like it :lol::rofl:

FF might put your O today Mary since it's not a significant rise still you're timing is great hitting the 2 days prior to O..... :happydance: All i wanted is for your tube to open and welcome those :spermy: to meet your eggy...

Wanted to share this link about foods affecting male fertility..... With male factor or not, i guess every man should follow it.

https://ph.she.yahoo.com/photos/5-f...-hurt-male-fertility-photo-1414391166251.html

Ive read this same link! Lol. I've been working on it w dh. I always try shoving healthy foods down his throat! :haha:

It's not just us who needs to be healthy fertility-wise so our DH should do there part even if they don't like it :lol::rofl:

For sure! My dh didn't realize how much his eating habits could affect things until about 8 months ago when I read a bunch of articles to him. He eats pretty good anyhow, its that damn mtn dew that really gets me! Lol. Dh says after seeing me go through the pain during my HSG, he's willing to do ANYTHING I need him to do to help us. So far ive let him keep the mtn dew. My brother has 7 kids and he drinks that stuff like crazy too so I'm HOPING the good foods over power stuff like mtn dew :)

FF might put your O today Mary since it's not a significant rise still you're timing is great hitting the 2 days prior to O..... :happydacne: All i wanted is for your tube to open and welcome those :spermy: to meet your eggy...

Thats what I was thinking. I think thats what happened last cycle, plus I didn't opk the day before the 2-3days before the positive OPK last cycle but I think my LP was actually its normal length again last cycle. FX my body has made a great change! :) And I agree, even if O happens to be today, I have my two favorite days to BD covered and we didn't even mean to! lol I feel good about this cycle. Now I just need to TRY and wait patiently for my BFP or AF....Its a good thing Christmas is in a few days, that'll keep me nice and busy during the early days of my TWW :)

I'll try! Going to be a weird week with the holiday! DH has to work today and tomorrow and that's it! I only get Thursday off! :( I'm so jealous lol

So sorry that I've been quiet for a few days :hugs: Nausea, antibiotics and terrible work has kept me quiet and tired.

I just wanted to say welcome to the new ladies and that I'm still praying and sprinkling tons of :dust: to my ttc friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->