Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I woke up an hour earlier than normal, my sleep is off from the last few days. I adjusted it and it fixed it by very little. I am happy my temp is down and I can see something. Still have a nasty cough at times and for some reason I haven't been able to sleep through the whole night, I wake up a lot. :( I hate it.

Aidensmommy: fx this is it and you have a fast TWW with the holidays and what not :) I do have frer! I have a few left over from last cycle and some from my OPK packages. Haha I want to start testing now but I know it would be a bust.

I woke up an hour earlier than normal, my sleep is off from the last few days. I adjusted it and it fixed it by very little. I am happy my temp is down and I can see something. Still have a nasty cough at times and for some reason I haven't been able to sleep through the whole night, I wake up a lot. :( I hate it.

Aidensmommy: fx this is it and you have a fast TWW with the holidays and what not :) I do have frer! I have a few left over from last cycle and some from my OPK packages. Haha I want to start testing now but I know it would be a bust.

Good to see your temp is down from the past 2 days but glad that it is high chart-wise.... Some people might get an early HPT but most won't. If I were you, i'd wait a couple more days and see where your temp is heading... FX it goes up or stays up.... Oh, and remember, mid-LP there's a tendency that your temp will drop so don't freak out if it happens tomorrow or the next day.... FX for a holiday :bfp:

Your temps so far are so great and high....

I won't be testing today since they tested with my urine at the hospital and said it was negative yesterday but that was 6dpo and that's way early. thank you for telling me about the possible temp drop! I didn't know! I would of been sad!

The earliest hpt i saw in this thread was at 8dpo followed by 9 and 10dpo... And those were faint.... So definitely too early to test yet.... As i remember, implantation happens between 6-12 dpo with an average of 9dpo and hpt will read + only after implantation...

I have yet felt any cramps or anything that would make me think implantation so hopefully I get to experience that In the next few days. Fx for a holiday bfp

Implantation can happen as early as 3dpo. My doctor said the 6-12 dpo is old text book guidelines but that newer research found that implantation can range from 3dpo-16dpo. Why do our bodies all have to be so unique to our personal selves?! Itd be much easier in the TWW if we were all alike! Lol :haha:
Nurseginger, id still wait til Christmas to pull out the frer :). That'd be an awesome day for ur first positive!

I have yet felt any cramps or anything that would make me think implantation so hopefully I get to experience that In the next few days. Fx for a holiday bfp

Keep in mind that only 30% of women (or something along those lines) experience implantation pains or signs. Many women feel nothing that would make them think implantation before their BFP so even if u dont feel anything by the time ur wanting to test, dont think ur out! You could very well get a BFP with no sign of implantation anywhere to be found. FX FX FX. I'm hoping u implanted by today so that ull test positive on Thurs :)
Lots of dust!

TTC74, I see that ur norm coverline is about 97.9-98. I'm still thinking u may have just oed and today was a fallback rise but dont quote me yet but The temps from yest and today match up with ur usual post O temps. Ill be able to help more in another day or two. Hopefully if you haven't already oed, that it happens soon. Do u have any opks left by chance?
There's a chance u oed the day u last BDed too...thats one of the two options I see. Again, in a couple more days ill probably be able to see a clearer answer for u. Do u temp by mouth or vaginally?

3dpo i remember feeling sharp pains on like the right side lower abd near my hip,... then it moved to left side. but i seriously do not believe it was anything sadly. That is also the same day i started getting congested and my lower back on the right started hurting all day. i just brushed it off tho.

Implantation can happen as early as 3dpo. My doctor said the 6-12 dpo is old text book guidelines but that newer research found that implantation can range from 3dpo-16dpo. Why do our bodies all have to be so unique to our personal selves?! Itd be much easier in the TWW if we were all alike! Lol :haha:
Nurseginger, id still wait til Christmas to pull out the frer :). That'd be an awesome day for ur first positive!

Thank you... I stand corrected. Maybe it's time to read newer references.

also felt some very slight crampiness/pain this AM around 3ish and it quickly ended and wasn't anything horrible.. personally it was probably gas.. i hate the way our bodies are especially in the TWW! I cant wait to start seeing your chart and symptoms!! you are so there and willing to help so many others and i am beyond excited to start stalking YOU and looking out for YOUR BFP Aidensmommy!!!!!

Thank you... I stand corrected. Maybe it's time to read newer references.

lol :haha: Most doctors dont even know to read newer references so how are we suppose to know without searching for an answer by asking as many doctors possible?! Lol. We do a good job as a group getting answer that our docs dont have for us though :)

also felt some very slight crampiness/pain this AM around 3ish and it quickly ended and wasn't anything horrible.. personally it was probably gas.. i hate the way our bodies are especially in the TWW! I cant wait to start seeing your chart and symptoms!! you are so there and willing to help so many others and i am beyond excited to start stalking YOU and looking out for YOUR BFP Aidensmommy!!!!!

Omg I so know what u mean about gas! It messes w me every cycle! Grr! But if u felt something that came and went really fast, that could be a good sign! I'm def keeping my fingers crossed for u! I hope ur flu gets better so we can continue to see ur temps again! :)

And thank u so much for ur support! As you have probably found, u cant get enough support while TTC! I pray we both see BFP's on these very special holidays coming up! FX!

it was quick! and now i find myself once again examining my TP when going to the bathroom to see if i can find any browinsh cm or small trace of blood to call ib. its the little things we look forward too! And the way im feeling i think the fevers are over with! :D I already have how i would surprise the bf if it is positive this holiday. FX! because that idea took me a damn while to think of, and he is so observant i have to really be on my toes when trying to surprise him and this idea was good. DONT FAIL ME NOW BODY! :rofl:

Good morning ladies, is everyone done shopping? What are Christmas plans?

I'm done. Just waiting and hoping that my packages get delivered on time! I'm still waiting on 3. My Inlaws are coming into town. Should be a lot of fun and I'm off until after the new year!

My shopping isnt done :( i also have a package that should be delivered today at my moms hopefully so bf doesnt see it. i cannot believe its only a few days away!

I know it creeped up fast! I still have a few more things to do. I need to finish my dads gift, and we do gag gift white elephant at mils house so I have to get for that. I have about 15 nieces and nephews and this year im making them homemade hot cocoa mix, I still have about 6 more of those to do!

My shopping definitely isn't done. I should go out today and try to finish up sans husband, but I'm just too tired lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->