Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

My mom had to finish up some shopping today so asked me to watch my niece... i invite them in and not thinking about what lurks in my bathroom... since I never have company i left stuff laying around and no one knows we are TTC so you should have seen me! so happy my floors are hardwood and i used my socks to slide across the room into the bathroom to hide the preseed, OPK boxes, etc. tied up the trash bag and tossed it under the sink :rofl: as i was in the middle of it my mom knocks on the bathroom "i need to go to the bathroom please!".... almost forgot to fake flush the toilet. hahaha

NG - glad you're doing better.

Jess - you have a great excuse if you don't get it all done. How have you been feeling?

Mary - I see your quite a bit ahead of me, FX super tight for your :bfp: at the end of this tww!!

AFM - cd3 is reminding me how bad menstrual cramping can be. But sometimes I get this really strange tingling sensation, not painful or sharp, just tingly. What the heck is that???? I've NEVER felt that before.

I've been struggling a lot more these past couple days than I was previously. I think part of it is not wanting to take the meds, yet needing them to keep the vomit away. The nausea is just here and nothing makes it go away. I'm alternating between phenegran and Atarax. The phenegran seems to work the best but knocks me out for about 6 hours and then I wake up way worse off than when I fell asleep.

In addition to the nausea I have been extremely crampy these past few days, much more so than before. My mid section has been expanding as well, so I am noticably pregant. I think I'm showing so soon because I was pretty dang skinny pre pregnancy and I have a short torso. (Baby only has about 6 inches from my pelvis to my stock to grow.

Hi ladies - no where near the 2WW yet this cycle - O expected this weekend - but wanted to update you...

First of all, my temps are a mess so far this cycle, but I have only been temping when I feel like it because it was making me nutso. I had two promising triphasic charts and they were BFNs, now I am just going to go with it and temp as I can to have the general pattern documented in case it's helpful down the road.

DH wants to start trying again, but not to the point of stressing or feeling we HAVE to BD. The best news is, he went to the urologist for a physical check and semen analysis and his results were good - he falls 1% below average but his MD said it's perfectly healthy and that we have no reason to worry for at least another 6 months of actively TTC. So, that was a huge relief!

I have been doing pretty well mentally, but a bit of the winter blues have set in... I realize a lot of the dreams and goals I had for 2014 simply haven't materialized, regardless of all my efforts. I am trying to focus on the positives, but between the negatives on my mind AND the season AND my bipolar mind, it's not such a festive mindset right now.

My fertile window begins soon, I hope I can get in the mood to at least BD every other day like his doctor suggested for max. potency. I am glad I asked off work to have a 5-day weekend so maybe I can relax and just enjoy the holiday.

How have you all been - any news????

I was looking at your chart and I almost wonder if the mirena removal reset your cycle, having you ovulate cd 18 with a 14-15 day LP.

Hi ladies - no where near the 2WW yet this cycle - O expected this weekend - but wanted to update you...

First of all, my temps are a mess so far this cycle, but I have only been temping when I feel like it because it was making me nutso. I had two promising triphasic charts and they were BFNs, now I am just going to go with it and temp as I can to have the general pattern documented in case it's helpful down the road.

DH wants to start trying again, but not to the point of stressing or feeling we HAVE to BD. The best news is, he went to the urologist for a physical check and semen analysis and his results were good - he falls 1% below average but his MD said it's perfectly healthy and that we have no reason to worry for at least another 6 months of actively TTC. So, that was a huge relief!

I have been doing pretty well mentally, but a bit of the winter blues have set in... I realize a lot of the dreams and goals I had for 2014 simply haven't materialized, regardless of all my efforts. I am trying to focus on the positives, but between the negatives on my mind AND the season AND my bipolar mind, it's not such a festive mindset right now.

My fertile window begins soon, I hope I can get in the mood to at least BD every other day like his doctor suggested for max. potency. I am glad I asked off work to have a 5-day weekend so maybe I can relax and just enjoy the holiday.

How have you all been - any news????

Which number was 1% lower than average: motility, morphology?

Not really if you are trying naturally. My husbands motility was 3% and we were told that it was fine. We conceived that same month. Motility is more important from what I was told in iuis than anything else. What was his volume and concentration?

See above - I edited. I just remember him saying the amount was a bit low and that's why his doc said every other day is best, to build the count up higher each time. I remember joking that it's OK, it only takes one good swimmer!

I've been struggling a lot more these past couple days than I was previously. I think part of it is not wanting to take the meds, yet needing them to keep the vomit away. The nausea is just here and nothing makes it go away. I'm alternating between phenegran and Atarax. The phenegran seems to work the best but knocks me out for about 6 hours and then I wake up way worse off than when I fell asleep.

In addition to the nausea I have been extremely crampy these past few days, much more so than before. My mid section has been expanding as well, so I am noticably pregant. I think I'm showing so soon because I was pretty dang skinny pre pregnancy and I have a short torso. (Baby only has about 6 inches from my pelvis to my stock to grow.

Hey hun, just wanted to say that cramping, while really disconcerting, is very normal. I had a lot (and still do). You are def growing and your body cramps in the process. :hugs: i know nothing but a healthy scan will help ease your mind but fx it does soon!!!

Thanks Kenna. I'm sure everything is fine in there but perhaps I can get a 9 week scan out of the cramping :)

Mary, wonderful rise... I think you are 1 dpo today.... We'll see if CH shows up tomorrow or not.

Ginger, nice to see your temps so far... FX it stays up or go even higher for the next 6 days....

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Thank you!! I'm praying they do! i get so nervous temping in the morning now wondering what it will be! I keep waking up earlier about 30mins to 1 hour So I've been adjusting it. Also wake up throughout the night. I hate it! Fx!!

I woke up an hour before normal this morning and took my temp. It was insanely high. So high I didn't even believe it or log it. BFN this morning @10dpo. I'm hoping I still have some time. Bbs are still insanely sore!

Mary, wonderful rise... I think you are 1 dpo today.... We'll see if CH shows up tomorrow or not.

yeah I believe so too, esp after the INSANE amount of EWCM I had during the day yest. Holy crap! I've never had so much at once before! I hope thats a good sign :). I still only felt the O pain the day before yest tho and EWCM could have been left over... who knows! I wish I didn't wake an hr early yest and it would be much easier to know if my temp yest would have been much higher or not. Oh well! At least I know I BDed great timing for both days, thankfully! Dh is sick as of last night and def isn't in any shape to BD so it all really worked out the best, timing wise, and we weren't even trying to time it like that! I thought I'd O on day 13! Lol.
FF will prob give me ch's tomo and then change them the next day but I may rig it to make it say 2dpo tomorrow. I go for my 7dpo bloods this cycle and dont want to confuse myself lol :haha: Hopefully I get my BFP before they even get back to me on my prog levels :) FX!

I woke up an hour before normal this morning and took my temp. It was insanely high. So high I didn't even believe it or log it. BFN this morning @10dpo. I'm hoping I still have some time. Bbs are still insanely sore!

FX Dani!!! I so hope u get ur BFP!!!! FX FX FX FXXXX!!!

My cervix is closed but still sooo high! Usually it drops right down after O, before it even closes/hardens but today its def hard & much harder to reach than usual. Ive been getting new "signs" every cycle for 21 cycles though and no sticky bean, yet. Maybe this month will be different :). FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->