Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Good morning ladies, is everyone done shopping? What are Christmas plans?

For once, EVERYTHING is done! I'm so proud of myself! Lol. I'm usually a last min shopper but this yr we went BIG. And since we'll be spending Christmas AM at my parents, we got them their own stalking & stuffers. I'm pretty darn excited for Christmas this yr :). I was able to get Aidens #1 gift for a killer deal so we had extra spending money, without dipping into the savings..lol. We aren't doing much for Christmas other than hanging out with my family and dhs parents are going to come over later in the day Christmas. It'll be nice and relaxing! We have a giant family because my siblings are baby making machines so it'll be very quiet compared to usual. I wish I had half of my sisters or brothers fertility! They def lucked out in that department!

FX to all you ladies hoping for a BFP this month!

AFM, I'm practically praying for AF at this point. My cycle has been so wacky this month, I'm ready to hit the reset button. I never did get a real rise suggesting O even though OPK and fertility monitor suggested O on CD18. I've never had such a weird chart. So, I'm ready for next month already!

Dani, u really did a great job trying to avoid temping this TWW! I always think about it and want to try to stop temping for part of my TWW but I never can!! I'm def a temp-aholic! When I'm not obsessing over my own temps, I'm obsessing over helping others with theirs! :haha:

FX to all you ladies hoping for a BFP this month!

AFM, I'm practically praying for AF at this point. My cycle has been so wacky this month, I'm ready to hit the reset button. I never did get a real rise suggesting O even though OPK and fertility monitor suggested O on CD18. I've never had such a weird chart. So, I'm ready for next month already!

I'm sorry hun :(. Idk if u answered yest but do u temp vaginally? If not, you should give it a try. It can make a huge difference in reading ur chart.
Honestly right now, I dont believe you O'ed :-\. I hate being the bearer of bad news but ur temps dont show a sustained shift at all and thats the only fertility sign that can truly tell you if you have oed or not. Because its so late in ur cycle, it may be an annovulatory cycle for u. Its normal for women with the most regular cycles in the world to have an abnormal one here and there. There is a chance you'll still O this cycle though. I know what u mean when u said u just hope AF comes at this point...I felt like that a few cycles back. I barely had a rise and quite honestly, I dont think I oed that cycle either and AF showed a day or so later than usual...That felt like the longest cycle ever! I hope you get an answer asap hun! Good luck & lots of dust!! :dust:

Dani, u really did a great job trying to avoid temping this TWW! I always think about it and want to try to stop temping for part of my TWW but I never can!! I'm def a temp-aholic! When I'm not obsessing over my own temps, I'm obsessing over helping others with theirs! :haha:

I definitely missed knowing what's going in but it's been a little relaxing to just hold in to hold.

I definitely missed knowing what's going in but it's been a little relaxing to just hold in to hold.

it really is. I didn't temp CD1-3 this cycle and that was def nice! It was a nice little break but at the same time, I was excited to start temping again lol. Id much prefer my BFP over temping but temping has strangely helped, mentally, since my tube diagnoses.
Speaking of my tube, again this month, I swear I feel something going on in it...perhaps an egg, fertilized or not, its making me hopeful that something may be able to get through my tiny tube now. As long as the egg can fit all the way through, FX this is the BFP cycle! :) I'm trying not to get my hopes up though...my heart wont fully allow me to get my hopes up until I get a repeat HSG and know better as to what's going on, u know? Ugh, I need it done asap if no bfp this cycle! I'm going to push HARD for it for early Feb. FX it goes through this time!

Yea. I'm just going with what I feel. If I wake out and want to temp, I do. If not, i don't bother, I may check these next few days though. Taking a frer on Thursday! I pray it's BFP otherwise I have no justification for how crappy I've been feeling.

Go tubey, go!

For real weird stuff going on with my body right now.....anyone have anything similar? All day long I have had this shooting pain run from my nipple deep into my right boob. It has only happened on my right boob and has been happening about every 5 seconds for HOURS!!! Also, my chest where my heart is has been really achy almost like my heart is trying to burst through my chest.....a lot of pressure. I know that your heart grows in pregnancy to accommodate for all of the blood, and I am wondering with my concave chest if my heart is trying to grow but has run out of room. But the nipple thing is really freaking me out.

hun with the heart thing I would see your GP just to be sure. Any unusual heart stuff I would see a doctor

For real weird stuff going on with my body right now.....anyone have anything similar? All day long I have had this shooting pain run from my nipple deep into my right boob. It has only happened on my right boob and has been happening about every 5 seconds for HOURS!!! Also, my chest where my heart is has been really achy almost like my heart is trying to burst through my chest.....a lot of pressure. I know that your heart grows in pregnancy to accommodate for all of the blood, and I am wondering with my concave chest if my heart is trying to grow but has run out of room. But the nipple thing is really freaking me out.

I had this with aiden! Alls they told me is that its from organs moving around and pushing on my lungs and that caused chest pain and as for the bbs, they said its normal for just one to hurt at times. Yea, our bodies are extremely strange! Lol. Good luck Jessica! Maybe u can get an extra u/s out of it...? :)

I bet this is all what's going on but as Laura said, id def get it all checked out to be on the safe side. I'm still always praying for you and your little bean! <3

I had a feeling FF was going to agree that I'm 3dpo today but all my other signs point to that SO FAR. I do have a feeling though that it may put me back at 3dpo tomorrow and that's ok w me. I originally said I was going to rig my chart so c/hs would come tomorrow but I'm having fun comparing my charts to pregnancy charts for now...:haha:
Other than my very high cervix, I'm bloated and gassy. Just the normal post O stuff EXCEPT my nips aren't hurting one bit :). I think my high fiber diet has already helped my body in ways, I truly do! FX!

I def dont agree with my coverline so I'm going to just put the temp from 2hrs late CD10 back on my chart at some point today. That should fix the weird looking coverline..
I'm so congested and have been for months now every a.m. I cant stand it anymore! I need to find something that works!! Any ideas for post nasal drips/mucus? It gets worse in the TWW I've noticed.

ladies..... the last couple of days i had weird VERY mild cramps, that i literally just said it was in my head or gas... however one thing that wasnt just "in my head" was the increasing amount of CM that i noticed post O (wasnt like TON but it was enough to catch my attention and be in my undies)...and i am posting this pic from this AM.. could this be implantation bleeding?? im 9dpo also my temp dropped....

Attachments

• plz.jpg
    plz.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 6
it could be hun but its impossible to tell until you get BFP or AF. Could just be some spotting

Ahhh I know. I hate this. I never get spotting but a day before AF and its a little early for me. What a cruel joke my body would be playing on my this cycle if it's AF.

Fx for you ladies in the tww at the moment, Mary, Laura, NurseG and Dani (sorry if I forgot someone). I hope you all get your BFP's asap! We need more ladies on the birthing thread and we are waiting just for you :)
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Goodluck with your bd leading to O June and Brianna!

I hope you get an answer on your cycle soon TTC74

I'm terribly sorry if I forgot to mention anyone. I have been very busy and tired the last few days. On the couch now and trying my best to catch up with all you lovelies :hugs:

Ginger, i hope this is IB for you and not an impending :af: trying to rear her ugly face..... Let's hope your temp goes back up tomorrow... If it does, you could at least wait 3-5 days from suspected IB/ID before a test can show positive.

Lots of :dust: to you hun....

The heart and boob thing have continued. I Have my first appointment with the high risk Ob in an hour. I'm going to talk to him about chest pain, boob zingers, back pain, cramps, nausea and the blood disorder

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->