Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thank you! I'm going to be so sad if it's AF. I can honestly say I don't want to go to the bathroom in fear of seeing AF. LOL. Fx fx fx fx!

Tested today at 12 dpo. Got a BFN... so I'm thinking it's not happening.

Jess, that boob pain sounds horrific!

Mary, you should start a counseling service on charts lol.

NG, I hope that's ib!

Afm, cautiously excited with two lines this morning. I'm praying the progesterone does the trick!

Ahm..... Do you have a picture Dani?

Edit: I went to your journal and saw the test...

Here ya go. I know we don't trust the blue ones but I used one earlier in the cycle and it had no evaps so I think it's legit.

I hope I'm not being insensitive to anyone. I'm going to catch up in a bit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 14
CutieQ fx!!! I see it and I hope it gets darker soon! :)

Afm after a couple times of urinating the brown is diminishing. Like it would go away then with another couple of pees it comes back very little. So I am praying and crossing every thing I can for it to be IB. I have peed a lot this AM...

I see it on the pink dye test. Good luck, hope your line gets darker.

NG, I hope that's ib!

Afm, cautiously excited with two lines this morning. I'm praying the progesterone does the trick!

lol, ive honestly thought about it. I may look into it :). Id LOVE to have that job!

NG, I hope that's ib!

omg omg omg!!!! FX sooooo tight!!!!! This will be so amazing if u get ur Christmas BFP!! I'm so excited for u Dani!!!

CutieQ fx!!! I see it and I hope it gets darker soon! :)

Afm after a couple times of urinating the brown is diminishing. Like it would go away then with another couple of pees it comes back very little. So I am praying and crossing every thing I can for it to be IB. I have peed a lot this AM...

FX soooo hard for u!! I hope u see ur BFP tomorrow!

Nurseginger, if today was IB/ID, you could get a BFP tomorrow or the day after. Some women can take a little longer but if u look at FFs pregnancy gallery, ull see that the women who did test the day or two after IB usually were able to get positives. This is because in many cases, pregnancy spotting starts a couple days after you've already started implanting. If ur temp goes back up tomorrow, id def try testing :). Good luck! I really hope to see a nice clear Christmas BFP from both you and Dani (cutie)! I'm excited for tomorrow!!!

AFM, if I dont see a dip tomorrow, that could MAYBE be good. I almost always get dips at 2-3dpo so I'm hoping for no dips this cycle and a temp that just keeps rising :) FX FX! I couldn't think of a better way to kick off the new year than having a BFP! FX for us all!!!!!

Mary, your chart is open on my ipad and ready for refreshing tomorrow. I will tell dh tomorrow after another test. Laying in bed now pretty nauseous and terrified.

I slept through most the night also! Which is fantastic! Got my temp and was a little sad to be honest then went to bathroom and saw that! I am so giddy this AM thinking it could be IB. So I'm happy it's cristmas Eve because I'll be busy tonight but waiting from now till family get togethers is going to have me go crazy. I've noticed the last 3 days my appetite seems to have increased a little also. Fx!

I hope this cycle is different for you in a good way and you get your bfp this one! :)

NG I felt like I had implantation at 7dpo and it took me 4 days to even see a faint line so don't get discouraged!

I plan on testing tomorrow because I have held off already and promised myself tomorrow even if it's a bfn. Lol it killed me yesterday laying in bed thinking about POAS. Lmao I felt weak but I conquered through it!!!!

FRER with about a 2 hr hold. I needed some reassurance :rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member