Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

FRER with about a 2 hr hold. I needed some reassurance :rofl:

Congrats again Dani!!!!! Sorry if i sound redundant posting in your journal and here.. Still i wanna say I'm so happy for you..... You deserve this.....

We've got Holloween :bfp: and now Christmas :bfp:. Who's next for a new year :bfp:? :happydance:

Would like to be next in the queue please! I need awesome bump buddies!

I plan on testing tomorrow because I have held off already and promised myself tomorrow even if it's a bfn. Lol it killed me yesterday laying in bed thinking about POAS. Lmao I felt weak but I conquered through it!!!!

tomorrow ull be 10dpo and thats a great day to test with frer but if its BFN, try again at 12dpo. I'm hoping ur BFP is just being shy for Christmas...plus a BFP at 10dpo is much more common than 9dpo. FX! Also, like I said earlier on in ur TWW, id test Christmas night after not drinking too much and after a good hold so that if this is ur lucky cycle (FX FX!!) that'll give ur body that little extra time to build up HCG for the test. Believe me, just a few hrs can make all the difference in the world! Levels rise rapidly the early weeks of pregnancy. FX so tight!!

I'm in a pretty grumpy mood the last couple days with bf. Nothing against him just meh. And being out in this crappy weather around tons of last min shoppers has me more frazzled. I have also felt dizzy or lightheaded yesterday and today. Fx I plan on testing when he is gone for a little bit later tomorrow night. Man I'm praying this is truly it. I'm so excited but I'm trying not to be just in case.

Lovely ticker Dani!!!!! :wohoo::happydance::wohoo:

Mary, Ginger, Laurac, Froggyfrog and Hope, praying you all are next... It's gonna be a good year if we add some more :bfp: here.

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

FX for many many more New Years BFPs!

I like it siggy...i believe in Christmas miracles as well! Its amazing that almost everyone I predicted would get a BFP before the end of 2014 has gotten their BFP!! I love it! :) I'm praying I join you all! FX!! Happy and healthy 9 months, hunny buns! :haha:

I'm in a pretty grumpy mood the last couple days with bf. Nothing against him just meh. And being out in this crappy weather around tons of last min shoppers has me more frazzled. I have also felt dizzy or lightheaded yesterday and today. Fx I plan on testing when he is gone for a little bit later tomorrow night. Man I'm praying this is truly it. I'm so excited but I'm trying not to be just in case.

I 100% FEEL YOU ON THIS!!! Ive been the same exact way. I think its stress, wanting a baby soo badly, and the craziness of the holidays, as well as the extremely cold weather here in NH put all together that's causing thus snappy-ness for me. My dh and I NEVER fight so I feel even more awful that I'm snappy lately. Hopefully things look up soon. Its been far too long since something good happened for our family. Its def been a rough year in every aspect :-\. FX this new year brings me lots more luck and baby dust!

Dani I posted this in another thread but incase you dont see it, I figured id repost it here :).... It was in reply to u saying you'll be telling DH tomo and it said....
"omg Dani! Ur so strong holding it in!!! Lol! I will be jumping on DH while he's in bed first thing in the a.m or as soon as he walks through the door from work! :haha: Id die keeping it in for a moment longer! Do u have anything cute planned to reveal your BFP?! I'm sooo happy for u!!! Its about time! I bet its a super sticky one! As hard as it is to relax, def try ur best and ill be praying for you in the meantime. I feel this is your much deserved forever baby on its way! :) So so happy for u!!" And I have to add in a big WOOOOHOOO!!!!

I was in church and there was a baby in front of us and bf kept smiling looking at her and then looks at me. I got so excited to think about that.
I just hope this is IB. I get so nervous and excited and hard to tame myself when I get these symptoms. so nervous to temp tomorrow. I have my moments of doubt but I guess that's just being human and wanting something so badly.

I love that moment Ginger!

Macy, I told him lol. He absolutely didn't get it, but I tried for cute. He's excited by cautious. We both are.

I love that moment Ginger!

Macy, I told him lol. He absolutely didn't get it, but I tried for cute. He's excited by cautious. We both are.

:). That's awesome. I'm so happy for you both! Sticky baby stick!! Please be EXTRA sticky....and possibly more than one bean...? :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
Idk when ill be on tomorrow, may be first thing in the a.m but I figured id say it now before things get crazy! lol. I'm really excited and this is def the first Christmas that Aiden has been THIS excited...It must be his age. I'm loving it this yr! Its nice to have just this one day with no other worries!
So I'm anxiously awaiting to see if my temp dips or continues to rise tomorrow. Please keep rising for a nice sticky BFP!!! I almost always see a fallback rise...im hoping if I don't that it'll be a good sign.
This evening I've had this kinda burning but cooling sensation all at the same time right where my tube/ovary area is. Go eggy, go!!! :haha:

I couldn't handle more than one but I'll take what I can get. Have a very wonderful Christmas, Mary. I've always thought Christmas was best as a kid but I bet it's way better with a kid! I will be checking your temp tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->