Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thanks Dani :).

So I didn't sleep great last night and woke a little early too....Aiden thought it was time to wake up at 4 hahaha :haha: So I put him back to sleep of course and I haven't been back to bed now lol. But anyway, even w the early wake up, my temp didn't dip all that much and most cycles it dips super far down. I still feel ok about lucky #21 for now. FX lots of lucky sticky dust touches us all today! :)

Ginger, good luck testing today!!!!!! :dust:

You really know where your temp is going Mary.... Glad it didn't make a huge drop like you said..... FX this means you got you lucky #21 in just a few days....

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Daphne! :) Any special plans for you and DH today?! I hope you all have an amazingg Christmas! Did u buy one of those pregnancy ornaments? Idk why but I am SOOO excited to get an ornament representing baby's first Christmas in my belly or baby's first Christmas after his/her birth...lol. Yea I know, I'm weird. Everytime DH and I watch the hallmark commercial I say "aww babe, I can't wait until we can hang an ornament for our baby!". The smallest things always seem to get me while TTC. FX I'm past the TTC part very soon :)

Dani, just like me, u said u felt a BFP coming in the near future and it came true! I just thought of that! Lol. My feelings started around the same time as urs so FX mine comes true this or next cycle too....then people will start to think we're psychic! :haha:

Mary, we are in Saudi Arabia so December 25th is a normal day here. We actually have work when most of the people around the world are now celebrating. It's forbidden to celebrate Christmas here. Still few expats find time to celebrate it, in hiding....

Oh, btw... I totally forgot to take my temp today... i was supposed to take it for experimentation purposes.. Anyways, i can still take it tomorrow then next thursday...

Ginger, I just saw your chart.... :wohoo::happydance: for a huge rise..... FX you get a :bfp: as early as today.... Just in time in receiving a perfect gift....

Had a great sleep till about 4am so I temped then and adjusted it just incase. Woke up at 4 to pee and hungry but ignored the stomach. Now I'm up at 730 after about 2-3 hours of sleep so readjusted it to see if the temps would be close and they weren't to far off so stuck with my 4am one since I had a longer block of deep sleep. :) I almost didn't pee this AM in fear of seeing AF. LOL. and now my stomach is on the verge of growling. Fx I get at least a squinter tonight.

I am feeling good about your chart... Everything seems to be in order... Great :sex: timing, possible implantation dip and implantation spotting.... If you don't get even a squinter tonight don't lose hope yet it could still be early for HCG to register.... I'm praying you'll get your holiday :bfp:

Me too! I keep asking when he has to leave for awhile so I know when to hold off on liquids. This would be perfect!!!! Hoping the bbt adjuster is pretty accurate and all this is showing good stuff. :) I feel bloated! Merry Christmas everyone :)

Yesterday I was making nachos and the cheese smelt so strong to where it smelt bad but it wasnt and the salsa tasted weird... I figured it was just an off day but if I get a bfp it will all make sense now!

And I'm so proud of myself for holding off so much already! The temptation was strong at 4 this morning!

Mary, we are in Saudi Arabia so December 25th is a normal day here. We actually have work when most of the people around the world are now celebrating. It's forbidden to celebrate Christmas here. Still few expats find time to celebrate it, in hiding....

oooh ok. Well I still hope u have a fantastic day!!!!! :)

Ginger, its very good to see ur temp back up! FX it stays there!! Sometimes mine will drop and go back up around 8-10dpo but it'll usually come back down a day or two later with no BFP :-\ So if it stays up for a few more days, thats a great sign but FX u see a BFP before then!!! :) FX FX FX!!!!!

Same Ginger! I'm going through waves of "I think it worked!" And then back to "I'm never going to have a baby"

Damn you tww!

Laura; same here! I just went to the bathroom and the brown spotting is back. I know IB can last a few days but man seeing it can be pretty upsetting not knowing! I just don't ever remember spotting brown till after AF not before but hey people's cycles can change! No cramping or backahes associated with spotting so I really hope it's all for a bfp. But I deifnitly have moments where I'm like "yes how shall I tell the good news to my family!?" Then I sit and think "what if my body is being such a torturous b^itch this cycle... What if the temp adjusts is wrong. What if what if what if!"

Wishing: ohhhh the dip looks like mine lol! Fx for all good news today!!! I think I'll be testing at 2, not sure if that will be late enough but 2 seems to be a good time!

Got a decent ic, positive 1-2+ on a digital but barely there FRER. Ttc is such a burden on the heart.

FX for you ginger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->