Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

the more the clock ticks the more nervous and doubtful i get... i think its because of my temp today... like i fell asleep early last night and woke up at 4/430am to pee. I took my temp and readjusted it because i did not know when i was going to go back asleep, or if i even was. I finally fell back asleep and woke up maybe about2.5-3hours later and took it and it was low. if i plugged both those in on FF the average calculated would be way below my coverline. but if i use the first one (which i did) i get the high temp. my head just doesnt know what to think and im so nervous to see a BFN.

well....well...well........ holy crap. im shaking

Attachments

• OMG.jpg
    OMG.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 19
well....well...well........ holy crap. im shaking

WOW!!!!!! :wohoo::happydance::yipee:

I'm so so happy for you hun.... You're one of the few who experience implantation spotting.... Have Happy and healthy 9 mos hun. Another Xmas :bfp:

Getting excited how you're gonna spill it to your bf....

If you want to join us as well we have another thread. Link below.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...king-together-until-we-all-give-birth-60.html

thank you!! i couldn't believe it.. i looked at it as i was waiting and just saw one definite line then finished up my business and stared at it... hard.. because i swore i saw something and it just kept getting darker! AND NOWWWW IM HUNGRY! bf is on his way home from visiting family, so im seriously a mess like i dont know what to do to occupy this hour wait i have to do. wish i had more pee so i can use the digital! damn myself for not using a cup!

I saw it immediately hun so you're not imagining. I took my digi with almost 2 hour hold after the line test. Just don't drink anything yet so you still have a concentrated urine afterwards. Just a few drops will work with that digi. Im really really happy for you.... Another person we encouraged to temp and bammmm :bfp:

Aw yay!!! My digi took a whole day to turn. Got the positive this morning. Happy for you!

He walked in the door and he laid with me and i said "im sorry i couldnt give an actual Christmas baby but here is a estimated September one" and laid the test on his chest... his jaw dropped and he kept saying "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT THE EFF UP! OMG BABY OMG!!! IM GOING TO BE A DAD!! CAN I CALL YOU A MILF NOW!?" LOL

Ahhh how amazing! Well done ladies! Is that 2 bfps this month now? Congratulations!

And my usual question...did you do anything different this month?! What were your bd timings?!

Also is anyone drinking during this ttc? I am as have a glass of wine with dinner but thinking I should cut back to just twice a week.

Merry Christmas!

my chart shows my BD timing :) the things i did different than my other cycles:
-drank 8oz of 100% unconcentrated grape fruite juice from AF to a couple days before O
-Used OPKs
-Temping
-Preseed
-also been taking prenatals for 2-3 months

I heard GFJ was good with helping with EWCM, then preseed to make sure i had enough. OPKs helped tremendously, i O'd earlier than i expected and Temping helped verify! I did every other day mainly with BD then after O we BD for 2-3 days in a row but i caught a sickness and didnt feel up to it much (MD said i had the flu at 6dpo, but it lasted a day or two with a fever then gone! so i felt something was off... too short for the flu but hey it can happen!) also very congested! the other thing i did was prayed everyday for the ladies and myself on here to get our beautiful surprise and for it to stick.

also did not drink any alcohol, did drink caffeine but kept it minimal, and tried to stay as less stressed and anxious than before. which was weird because it happened.. it was like i knew. I was overly happy lately, even my bf noticed. LOL

Thanks Ginger! Did OH not drink either?

Well your bd timings are similar to mine from the positive opk...we didn't bd before the positive and I got my usual ov pains 24 hours later...so a few hours after we first bd'd which is how I got pregnant before. BUT we only had 24 hours worth of sperm and im sure we get pregnant when we have about 3 days worth! Hey ho ill plan it better next month.

As for not stressing I totally hear you! I was awful last month and tested too many times due to 'symptoms' which just made me so upset and each time I hoped and prayed I was. I shall be praying with this time and every other time til I get my bfp :-D And try not to stress!!! Im ok atm 5 dpo...its when I get to about 9dpo I start thinking I'm pregnant and it takes over my mind grrr

I can tell you I don't often drink but the month I conceived I got wasted (off of 3 White Russians) and wound up puking in my parents yard. I don't think that alcohol can really affect ttc that much unless you go completely overboard all the time.

He doesn't drink either. He does dip tobacco and drink way to much caffeine from mt. Dew. blek! I have one big cup of coffee a day and the rest water. He bought me all decaff now and I have some reg left over I'll mix and make half caff.

We bd'd everyday and sometimes multiple times. Both dh and I drank during the tww and he occasionally smokes cigars. I temp'd religiously through O and then spotty just to check temps.

I ate pineapple core from 1-5dpo and drank grapefruit juice and green tea to help CM. Only decaf coffee but I can't have caffeine or I turn into a manic.

Ha ha thanks ladies. Well if I think sensibly about it-im doing everything right. I'll just put it down to the 20% chance thing if it doesn't work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->