Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mary, I hope that's an implantation dip you've got there!

So I def am getting the flu or just a very bad cold. I thought my runny nose was getting better and then I woke up this a.m with a headache, sore throat, cough, and sore body :-\. I'm just hoping it all goes away quickly!
My temp this a.m is making me mad lol but its still early on in the TWW so I know my chart could look like complete crap and still take a turn for the best. I'm crossing my fingers tight that my temp pops back up tomorrow and stays up there nice and high, and because of pregnancy, not my illness!! Lol.

This thread has had a BFP almost every other wk or so for the past few of months! Thats so crazy and amazing!!! I really pray for a new year BFP, whether it's new years eve or new years day, either would be pretty darn spectacular! :) fx!

Mary, I hope that's an implantation dip you've got there!

I was actually thinking that MAYBE it could be since I woke up feeling HORRIBLE and had bad lowwrback pains late last night. FX!!! :)

Remember I got the cold which turned into the flu during my TWW?! Maybe there is something about that!!!!! Fx!!!!!!

Merry Christmas lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
I am 14dpo today and have a really bad sore throat. I don't know where it came from.. I am supposed to start AF sometime today. I tested at 12dpo and got a BFN. Need opinions.

didnt realize how tired i was going to be today and how much i do not want to do anything....ANYTHING. I had a cup of reg. coffee today and now im on decaff coffee thinking it would trick my brain. HA. HA. HA. ohhhh man lol

Can I join you ladies? I'm on cycle #6 TTC #2 and I feel like I have no one to talk/vent/cry to about these awful TWWs that come every month. Maybe if I hear some positive news from other TTCers, it will make me feel better!

Can I join you ladies? I'm on cycle #6 TTC #2 and I feel like I have no one to talk/vent/cry to about these awful TWWs that come every month. Maybe if I hear some positive news from other TTCers, it will make me feel better!

Absolutely. Welcome!

Dani and Ginger, you guys are getting me excited! :haha: I sooo hope this all leads to a BFP! I'm having cramping, or I should say "pressure" on and off today. This is a very uncommon feeling for me unless accompanied by AF and its alot less pressure than AF and its really low in the center of my abdomen, where as any pressure or cramping that I get in my TWW is usually to the left and its usually a pinching feeling. This almost feels like I'm full of air or have to go to the bathroom but I actually just had a BM a few hrs ago (sry TMI) so I'm pretty sure its not that today. Ive also been getting an ache in my pelvic area. Idk if any of this will amount to anything but I def have some hope this cycle. My heads pounding and honestly I dont think I've ever felt this icky in the TWW and I had the stomach flu a few months back, lol. I hope all these icky feelings lead to something amazing :) FX!! If today is an early ID, maybe ill be able to get my BFP on new years eve still...I predicted back in June that everyone (who was in the thread at the time at least) would get their BFP by the end of 2014..I believe im now the last one from the time when i said that, that still needs a BFP. Come on tube, let my prediction come true 100%! :haha:
This thread is certainly sticky lately & I believe EVERYONE will have their BFP's within the next few months. :)....
Daphne, i think when you blew baby dust for us all, it actually reached many of us...Maybe I'm just a little further away and it just hasn't quite reached me yet :haha:. Can't wait to be joining you ladies!! :)
I feel like I'm not making sense today so sorry in advance if i dont make sense at times today, lol. This cold or whatever it is is making my head feel soo fuzzy! I can't think straight! And then my lower back ache and the pressure in my abdomen is uncomfortable too. I cant wait for the next 4-6 days to pass for a possible BFP. FX sooOooOo tight!!!!

:dust: to all!!

I remember by 3dpo i started getting congested and sick but it stayed for a couple days, now im just congested a little and a cough... but i had weird aches and dull pressure like af but mine were very mild, and my face broke up way earlier than normal. i started feeling short of breath at times (probably from the sickness) and lightheadedness when walking a lot. but the one thing that stood out was my appetite hit hard. i am soooo hoping this is it for you!! When i got on this morning and saw you randomly got a cold or something im like "ohhhhhh yessss please let this be a sign!!"

Welcome stretchmarks-im ttc baby number 2 too, I thought it's supposed to be easier to conceive! Our cervix's are like 10 times bigger ha ha!

Aidensmommy-good luck! How many dpo are you?

Welcome StretchMarks. So glad you found this thread...

Mary, I'll be sending more :dust: and with all the other ladies here sending :dust: I'm pretty sure it will reach you it might even reach Mars... :haha: I'm really praying that your tube opens up coz i think this is the only problem..... All your symptoms must be saying it did already.... FX

Ginger, ive def been having breathing issues since last night. It feels like a pile of bricks are on my chest at times.
Ita crazy that this all started for me on 4dpo, one day after it started for you and u ended up w a BFP. It seems like my "symptoms" are alot like ur bfp symptoms :). Fxxxx!!!

I had to lie down about 2hrs ago because of the fatigue feeling I had but also because of my fuzzy head and back/abdominal ache & pressure, and sure enough, I fell asleep for the 2hrs. I dont nap too often late in the day but today I just couldn't fight it. I asked dh to play a game with Aiden and I passed out before he even had it hooked up to the Xbox I guess lol. I'm sure this is all from me not feeling well but it'd be nice if my immune system is just weak due to pregnancy, like urs turned out to be, ginger. FX! :) Its def a possibility because my cold was actually starting to go away and then before bed I felt achy and then woke up feeling like complete crap, even worse than before! Plzzz be pregnancy making it come back!! All and all, I've been sick for far too long!!!

Welcome stretchmarks-im ttc baby number 2 too, I thought it's supposed to be easier to conceive! Our cervix's are like 10 times bigger ha ha!

Aidensmommy-good luck! How many dpo are you?

LOL right!!! (about the cervix!) That made me laugh out loud :rofl:. I'm too TTC baby #2. DS is almost 7yrs old and is dying for a sibling! He considers DH his "Dad" but DH missed out on the first 4yrs of his life since we didn't meet until then, and we are dying to have a baby together and complete our family. A little background on my fertility...i had my right ovary and tube removed about 4yrs ago and due to that surgery, I got scar tissue damage to my remaining tube :-\. Back in march, we went for an HSG for my tube and found that it was blocked with scar tissue. Since then ive been religiously taking Serrapeptase Enzymes. They've been proven to work for ublocking women's tubes in Germany and Asia for 20+ years and its also used for cysts and many, many other medical issues. Anyway, I'm on my 9th month taking those and hope to see a BFP soon. If not, we hope for a repeat HSG no later than Feb. I'm going to demand it! Lol :). I NEED to know if it worked for me!!! Every tww I get a feeling like "This could be it!" but then something in the back of my mind says "You can't conceive!!!". I just need to know!! lol
Anyway, if no BFP for us or if my HSG still shows as blocked in Feb, we're going to try the risks of corrective surgery AND if that doesn't work, we'll be looking at IVF. I pray sooo hard that #21 will be a lucky cycle for me, or #22, 23 would work too :) lol.

I got way off track there. I'm 5dpo today and praying for a New Years BFP! :)

EDIT-I just re-read ur name after posting this and realized that I already know u! Lol. I thought u were new to this thread for a moment! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->