Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Ahh aidensmommy-it's still good to talk about it though, I would definitely demand a request hsg asap, but im very impatient! But then ttc makes every woman impatient! I completely understand how you must feel, it must feel like a hugely unfair barrier which is most unjust-but it's soooo rare for women to end up without a baby whether it be ivf or natural-so you WILL have your baby together and a sibling for your son-it's just the wait can be so life stopping. Of course it's best to switch off and do everything you would normally do in your day to day life whilst ttc, but some months that is a totally unachievable task

Ahh aidensmommy-it's still good to talk about it though, I would definitely demand a request hsg asap, but im very impatient! But then ttc makes every woman impatient! I completely understand how you must feel, it must feel like a hugely unfair barrier which is most unjust-but it's soooo rare for women to end up without a baby whether it be ivf or natural-so you WILL have your baby together and a sibling for your son-it's just the wait can be so life stopping. Of course it's best to switch off and do everything you would normally do in your day to day life whilst ttc, but some months that is a totally unachievable task

You are soo right. You took the words right out of my mouth..TTC long term is DEF time stopping. Its like I almost forget the past 21 months happened because I seem to be stuck in this TTC bubble, if that makes any sense to u lol. Having Aiden in my life already really helps but at the same time, I'm soooo incredibly impatient that I want it and I want it now! I have faith it'll happen, naturally or through IVF within the next 6-8 months at the latest...that's when I estimate having all the funds for IVF if needed. This TWW is def different so maybe it'll lead to something great. If not yet, I know it'll be soon :)

So I have an awesome temp rise this a.m...Now we need to wait and see if it stays up this time :). FX!!
My bbs STILL don't hurt! No cysts! Either that high fiber diet worked super quick or this may be a good sign, or both! :) fxxx! I have been having random burning sensations through my bbs and they hurt the day of O but that's it. I read alot of threads where women w cystic breasts had no breast pain early in the tww. Oh lord, please be a good sign! Other than that, I have my flu like symptoms, which actually aren't as bad today (FX it stays this way or better!) and a def lower back ache and ive also had weird tugging sensations in my lower abdomen last night right before bed and butterflies in my belly at the same time. Idk, it was def weird. Just 4 more days until I pull out the FRER. Ill probably try a wondfo the day after tomorrow, since I have so many to use up :haha:. BFP or not, I think the fact that Ive been oing later & having better fertile CM may be a great sign that my tube is working, or starting to function anyway. Also, the fact that I feel something where my tube area is for the first 2-3 days after O now and never did for 18 cycles gives me alot of hope. I truly think its just a matter of time before it happens now, if it didn't happen this month already. I also keep getting this motion sickness feeling but that may just be a side affect of my cold or w.e it is that has hit me.
Seeing SOOO many of the original ladies on this thread get their BFP'S finallyyyy, after all this time, gives me SO much hope! I am so happy for all of you! You all need to blow baby dust my way ASAP! Only 4 days left until new years eve!! :) Fx!!!!!!
Another thing thats oddly making me feel like a good change has happened to my body, fertility wise, is the fact that my cycles messed up for 2 cycles and now as of last month, it was back to normal LP length and I kept saying, "Maybe this is my body adjusting to a working tube!"...Well maybe I was right! I can only keep praying and keep taking the enzymes & hope as hard as I possibly can for a BFP in the near future :) FX FX FX!

Nice temp, Mary. This TWW sounds different. Praying it ends different!

Thanks Dani, I sure hope it ends differently as well! :) Id really, really be amazed if I still got my 2014 BFP. I'm letting myself get excited this cycle, just not TOO excited...Dont want to get let down but I also have very good feelings. FX!

FX your temps stay up high in the next couple of days Mary.....

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Woooo 4 wks, Dani! Congrats again! I'm still in shock at the MANY bfps that just came in, one after another! That is awesome, for sure! :)

I'll be the happiest once you joined us Mary in a few days,.. Really praying for your :bfp:

BTW, i temped this morning and it's back to 98 flat.... We'll see after a week before I totally put the BBT in the drawer.... :haha:

I'll be the happiest once you joined us Mary in a few days,.. Really praying for your :bfp:

Thank u Daphne! I know ill be joining you all shortly...i just hope its sooner than later! Anytime before IVF is needed would be nice! :) FX!

I 2nd Daphne, Mary, I cannot wait for you to join us!!

I'm showering and drowning you in the stickiest :dust: possible so you have to get a BFP now xxx

Thanks Wunna! Its much needed and appreciated! :) all of u ladies are the best! Dont know what id do without all the support! <3

I'm really bummed
9dpo bfn and AF due tomorrow.
I don't know when the next time I will ovulate early is and I don't know how long until I get clomid. Feeling lonely and a bit hopeless. And a little over dramatic.
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/A0266DB0-1509-4B14-A54E-88539F946B35_zpszrli98cj.jpg
Last time I concieved was the last time I ovulated this early (cd20) rather than my normal cd26ish.

Ah Laura I'm sorry you are feeling down :hugs:
I hope it is just a shy bean and that af stays away and BFP comes :dust:

Laura: sending you big :hugs: and hoping your spirits pick up soon.

Jess: it looks like you're in for long haul difficult symptoms. I'm sorry you have to go through what I went through the first time. But it's definitely worth it in the end.

I'm sorry, but I'm too lazy to read through 10+ pages of missed reading, so sorry to those who say the witch, congrats to those who got their :bfp: and good luck to those waiting like me.

AFM cd7 and it looks like the witch is gone, no bleed since yesterday around 5pm (put in a new tampon, took it out at 11:30 to find one tiny brown spot, no tampon or pad overnight, no protection needed yet today) Seven day flows were normal for me before my boys, and between them, so I think this might be a great sign. Preseed is here and BD marathon has already begun. Opk's and hpt's fue to arrive Monday.

Mary: I'm following your chart hun, and it looks great! FX

Laura, keep ur head up hun. I know how hard this all gets :(. I really hope you and I both see our sticky bfps in no time! I know it'll happen. I just hate the waiting!! Good luck hun and baby dust ur way! I feel down after BFNs at 9dpo as well BUT every pregnancy is diff, even in the same woman, so there's still plenty of time for 2 nice pink lines to appear. FX for u! :)
Also Laura, since u have a shorter LP, its very possible for u not to get a BFP until the day of or even after AF is due. Although ur LP is a few days shorter than mine, we could both implant at say 9-10dpo and not see BFPs until 11-13dpo, even though you have a 10 day LP and I have a 13 day LP, u know? As long as u implant by the day AF would show, ur body would stop it from coming. I just wanted to share that with u for this cycle and for the future if you have to deal with the dreaded TWW again :-\. I pray none of us do! :dust:

Querida, I hope this cycle goes much, much smoother for u and I hope u see an earlier O day. If you haven't started temping vaginally, id strongly recommend it. Open mouth breathing and such can make it harder to see a shift and its just alot more accurate vaginally. It sounds a little intimidating (lol) but its really not bad AT ALL. It took me a few cycles to decide to switch but I am really glad I did :) Just keep up the OPKs and bding and the pre-seed as well and I think u'll be seeing your BFP in no time! :) FX!

Wow, this is my 16th cycle charting temps. So I guess it was cycle #6 when I started temping. I couldn't remember when someone asked me the other day on a diff thread. I'm just thinking out load but HOLY MOLY! I did not expect to be temping for so dang long!! I had my mom photo copy 10 cycles worth of my Homemade BBT charts last wk and I said "Hopefully you'll have another grandchild on the way before I need any more of these things made!"...hope I'm right! I dont want to wait that much longer, it already feels like its been an eternity!!!
Anywhooo, I hope all of you ladies have a great weekend! Everyone treat yourselves to something special, we all deserve it!

I am notorious as typos or hitting submit too early! That's why u constantly see that my posts are edited...Dang Smartphone's.... Lol :haha:

No problem, Laura. I see you and I have been trying for about the same amount of time now and believe me, I know how frustrating and stressful it gets while waiting SO long for something you want so badly. There's a reason neither of us have given up hope though, and I believe that reason is a soon to come BFP, I truly do. Like I said, I certainly hope both of our BFPs come sooner rather than any later! Dont give up hope. We all have our up's and downs, I know you'll get through this. I cant even count the times I ALMOST wanted to break down and just give up but something in my heart always tells me " Dont stop now, you've been working so hard!", and that voice is what keeps me going. We're going to be extra, EXTRA grateful for our little ones after everything we've been through, or may go through, along the way. Clearly all of us will be so grateful for our babies no matter how long we had to try but I always tell myself that ill appreciate this baby THAT much more and ill charish every moment that much more than if I conceived my first try. I would have never known how much of a special blessing it is to get pregnant until I realized how hard it can be to conceive. Idk if that made ANY sense to you..lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->