Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm having an irrational panic moment today. My DH is convinced I'm pregnant because my boobs have changed so much, but now I'm panicking that I'm not, and we'll both be disappointed. Oh, the fun of the TWW!

This is EXACTLY what I just went through. AF hasn't shown yet but as of yest, I knew I was out & ive taught myself over time to deal w it before AF shows and then I can be back to my positive self for the next cycle. But that's me.
As for you, I bet u have a great shot at this being ur BFP. Breast changes that DH can notice, or any symptoms DH notices for that matter can def be a good sign! They're blind to many symptoms..lol. What dpo are u and when do u plan to test?

I'm having an irrational panic moment today. My DH is convinced I'm pregnant because my boobs have changed so much, but now I'm panicking that I'm not, and we'll both be disappointed. Oh, the fun of the TWW!

How many DPO are you? Do you have a chart?

I'm not charting, because I can usually feel it when I ovulate. I'm about 10dpo at the moment. To be honest, I think I'm just having a hormonal day.

I see ur dpo now. If u can get ur hands on frer, many women get positives with those at 10-12dpo but if u don't, def dont feel out, as we're all certainly different and hcg will always build up differently for everyone. Good luck hun!

I still cant believe my HSG is finally going to happen next month! I'm so excited and nervous all at once but it NEEDS to be done. I have to know if my tube has healed or if I need to move onto bigger steps. I really have sooo much faith that it'll open during the procedure. Last hsg, I had a horrible feeling in my heart but this time around, I actually have a more "this WILL work!" feeling in my heart. I know the enzymes don't work for everyone though so I'll be as prepared as can be for bad news, just incase. I would love to give hope to other women with scar tissue damage of the tubes/reproductive organs and show them that it can be done naturally, and of course this would be music to my own ears as I'm certain we will conceive fairly quickly with a wide open tube. I wish they could just make artificial tubes for women to use if needed...(lol). It drives me mad knowing thats the only thing getting in our way BUT that's why this HSG is sooo very important to me. Its like I've been living in "tubal limbo" for 6 months or so wondering if the enzymes are working or not. I'm so excited to finally know!!! :) This news def was a great pick me up after this dreadful TWW!
FX for the best to come!

I'm talking as if AF already showed but she should def be here by tomorrow. I'm very grouchy and thats a sign that AF is coming. I never used to get PMS when I was younger but after my right ovary and tube was removed, I feel like I get every pms symptom in the book! Probably because now my body thinks its 5yrs older, fertility wise. My doctor said although im 25, having 1 ovary and tube would make me more in my early 30s fertility wise. It has to do with the fact that I lost half of the eggs ny body will ever produce with that ovary. Anyway, I'm rambling. I'm KIND OF feeling a little better today but def still sick! This is a very long, horrible cold!

I'm so happy you get your hsg next month! Something positive and progressive to look forward to. Who's excited? Me!

Yes that's so good you don't have to wait long Mary, you need the answer to so you can plan the next steps to get your baby whether it be natural or a little help :)

Hi all I've been stalking for a bit and wondering if I can join you all? Looking for some support as things are weird for me....

This is my 5th cycle TTC #1. I unfortunately don't have a lot of hope for this cycle (I should be ovulating in the next day or two here.....if I am ovulating...) because I think I am having some hormonal issues going on :wacko:
I am not one who gets PMS (maybe somewhat sore boobs but nothing else) and the past two months my PMS has been crazy (sore boobs, emotional, nauseous) which of course leads me to thinking I'm pregnant....
The sore boobs have continued post PMS week (not nearly as sore but still sore)
The WEIRDEST thing though is that yesterday I noticed that I am lactating a bit from my right nipple!! only like a drop and only when I squeeze it fairly firmly (to be clear I didn't figure this out by randomly squeezing my nipple I noticed it was a bit wet and then squeezed....) but still I am super concerned about this and freaking out with this combined with the sore boobs....and also what has been an almost constant pain on the right side of my pelvis....
I have a dr apt next week so I'm hoping she will send for some tests...I'm wondering if I have a cyst? but that doesn't explain the random lactation I don't think?

Gah! I'm so frustrated and confused :cry:

Good luck! Hormones really are the craziest things

How many DPO are you? Do you have a chart?

I'm not charting, because I can usually feel it when I ovulate. I'm about 10dpo at the moment. To be honest, I think I'm just having a hormonal day.

I see ur dpo now. If u can get ur hands on frer, many women get positives with those at 10-12dpo but if u don't, def dont feel out, as we're all certainly different and hcg will always build up differently for everyone. Good luck hun!

Thanks! The support on here is great. I'm having a slight BFN avoidance day ( I.e. If I don't test, I can't get one :winkwink:) but I think I'll test tomorrow and then just test every second day until I either get a BFP or AF. Let's hope for the first one!

I still cant believe my HSG is finally going to happen next month! I'm so excited and nervous all at once but it NEEDS to be done. I have to know if my tube has healed or if I need to move onto bigger steps. I really have sooo much faith that it'll open during the procedure. Last hsg, I had a horrible feeling in my heart but this time around, I actually have a more "this WILL work!" feeling in my heart. I know the enzymes don't work for everyone though so I'll be as prepared as can be for bad news, just incase. I would love to give hope to other women with scar tissue damage of the tubes/reproductive organs and show them that it can be done naturally, and of course this would be music to my own ears as I'm certain we will conceive fairly quickly with a wide open tube. I wish they could just make artificial tubes for women to use if needed...(lol). It drives me mad knowing thats the only thing getting in our way BUT that's why this HSG is sooo very important to me. Its like I've been living in "tubal limbo" for 6 months or so wondering if the enzymes are working or not. I'm so excited to finally know!!! :) This news def was a great pick me up after this dreadful TWW!
FX for the best to come!

I'm talking as if AF already showed but she should def be here by tomorrow. I'm very grouchy and thats a sign that AF is coming. I never used to get PMS when I was younger but after my right ovary and tube was removed, I feel like I get every pms symptom in the book! Probably because now my body thinks its 5yrs older, fertility wise. My doctor said although im 25, having 1 ovary and tube would make me more in my early 30s fertility wise. It has to do with the fact that I lost half of the eggs ny body will ever produce with that ovary. Anyway, I'm rambling. I'm KIND OF feeling a little better today but def still sick! This is a very long, horrible cold!

I hope you feel better soon. Great news about the HSG - good luck!

I'm not sure what dpo I am but I have the faintest cramps. Normally before AF I would have major cramps and then BOO there's the witch. These have been going on for a couple days now. Everytime I check...nothing, just lots of CM (sorry tmi). Maybe it's just what I ate? I think AF is supposed to come this week. I tested today and BFN. I think I'll test tomorrow...just to see.

GL everyone who is testing!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry ive not been around much I just been feeling rather down witht the whole ttc thing, pcos and the clomid. My firt round of 50 mg days 2-6 alongside metformin failed.. im on cycle 2 at the moment with 100mg clomid also taken days 2-6 currently on CD 23 and my nipples are sensitive to the touch and are tender but im still not feeling very positive that all this is going to work for me :(

I see other ladies who tke 1500mg of metformin and 50 mg of clomid get pregnant first round... or at least ovulate if they dont manage to catch that egg but according to my gynae I didnt ovulate again!!! :cry: They up my dose to 100mg now but I feel that I must have pcos really bad case as Im on so much medication im still not working!!! Im currently taking:

1500mg metformin a day
Cloimd at two different doeses
Centrum Pregnancy care before and during pregnancy prenatal vitamins (Which are said to be worlds number 1 multivitamin) one of these a day.

I went to the herbal shop and the recommened a natural wheatgerm to put on my breakfast.

And now I have found these wellwoman soft drink im diring one a day, it has green tea in it, pomegrante, and more vitamins etc

Ive been that down I not even took OPKS at all this month, or checked CM, because I feel its pointless and a of time... but also on a hope side of view that if we dont focus on it so much we may just get a luxky supirse :shrug:

These are the days we bed.. we tried to set it just for every other day... CD 3,5,7,9,11,13,15,19 & 21 So far

SarahLou, sorry you've been feeling down. I think it's good that you're BDing every other day, that definitely ups your chances! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

AFM, 4 dpo and not really anything to report. Just kinda tired today, but I think that's partially due to spending time around family haha! :)

FX for you both Sarah and Michelle.... Oh, Mary i'm so happy that your HSG is a go next month.... I pray that this will clear up some tiny bits of tissues lurking in your tubes...Still hope that it's already clear though...

I'll catch up later. Here's all my opks from cd13 and cd14. I got a little carried away.. Bottom-most test is first taken for each day with next test placed above and so on. Second to last from cd 14 was darkest I ever got so far and last was lighter than the last 9-10 had been, so hopefully in 5 hours when I temp I'll see a dip.

Attachments

• untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 11
Mary, so sad that :af: finally showed her ugly unwelcomed face... But i'm glad it's over and you're gonna get your HSG..... FX for your :bfp: after HSG....

Hello everyone, its only been 24 hours since i have been on but it feels like forever, how is everyone doing?

AFM- today i feel really good, which is a good sign to me considering the past week ive felt emotional, "blah", hormonal and mean to bf. Im wondering if it is because it is around 56 degrees here and event tho its pouring down it feels amazing outside, like spring! I get seasonal depression so winter time gets me in some blues. However next week is to be -20!! ewwwwwwwww and of all days i feel good, my bf works all day :( alot of my symptoms seem to have diminished which had me worried but i read that symptoms can come and go or lessen as your body gets use to it so i feel a little better. I got for my first appt. Jan 21st and ill be maybe 7 1/2 weeks so FX everything is good!!

Sorry about AF Mary, but full speed ahead toward some answers and your hsg next month.

NG, mine come and go too. The only consistent thing had been these sore cannons on my chest. I think my days of sleeping and walking around the house bra less are over.

Ive done nothing but wear big shirts and stay braless! My neighbor lives below me and is a family friend and when i go see her i dont wear a bra... yesterday i noticed my bbs didnt hurt much, nipples didnt feel sore or anything and thats what made me nervous, then i started thinking "wait, most of my symptoms seemed to have diminished!" man i was freaking out inside thinking something was wrong. Im nervous about my first appt, but i guess thats normal.

Yea. It's insanely hard not to question everything lol. I'm nervous for mine too and still waiting on my 2nd betas which I will get tomorrow.

i put a bra on today because i wasnt in pain, yep now they are feeling pretty tender. damn bra....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->