Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'll catch up later. Here's all my opks from cd13 and cd14. I got a little carried away.. Bottom-most test is first taken for each day with next test placed above and so on. Second to last from cd 14 was darkest I ever got so far and last was lighter than the last 9-10 had been, so hopefully in 5 hours when I temp I'll see a dip.

Hmm, I don't see any positive results - I wonder if you are testing too often/pee isn't saturated enough? Trust your body though and I hope you do indeed get the dip tomorrow and a clear + OPK.

I'm supposed to get AF sometime this week..I think. I keep getting cramps, like AF is coming but when I go to the bathroom..nothing. I also have really sore nipples...not the breast..just the nipple. Weird. I took a test today and BFN. I plan on testing on Tuesday if I don't get AF.

My temp didn't dip, it spike. FF says you won't always see a dip pre-O and some women never get velar +opk even though they do ovulate.. Idk but I do knowthat I've had some odd cramping when I first wake up for the last two days..

What kind of cm did you have before you ovulated? after?

I'm currently having white, creamy cm and I'm wondering If already ovulated. I don't usually have that kind of cm this early in my cycle. Me and dh did bd a lot in the last 4 days.

I usually get creamy cm after O and thats one sign for me that it has passed BUT its different for us all. It can take a day or so after the EWCM goes away. What CD are you on?

I'm currently cd 20 estimated 4 dpo (I had EWCM late on the 30th until the next evening) and I'm having TONS of milky white cm, but it's tinged yellow (odd) last cycle I had a lot 1 dpo then it went back to normal the next day. It's been a lot of cm consistently.

My temp didn't dip, it spike. FF says you won't always see a dip pre-O and some women never get velar +opk even though they do ovulate.. Idk but I do knowthat I've had some odd cramping when I first wake up for the last two days..

There's def a chance ur oing today, the 5th. FX and good luck!!

Also, sometimes my temp will jump the day before O and then dip and then I'll get my true rise. Sometimes I have to discard that temp if it takes a few days for my body to really warm up and I get a "slow rise", which is completely normal. I looked up "Rise befoe O dip" and it has to do with hormones at O time.. Yeah that wasn't a good explanation but hormones is the only way I can word it lol. Hope this helps! GL!

Hello ladies, CD 2 over here and it seems like AF was heavy yest a.m and then went to light by evening and is almost none existent at times. I'm probably having one of those weird "stop and go" AF's...idk if any of u know what I mean lol. I'm still going to do my usual CD4/5 day test just to be sure it was a real AF.

I'm supposed to have an u/s tomorrow. I told the docs id most likely be CD2 on Monday, which I am, and I later realized they scheduled me for CD3...lol. If its just spotting, ill go but I need to call and ask them what they'd like me to do if I have any sort of flow. Id prefer to reschedule for CD5/6. We'll see.

Sorry I haven't been on much. I had to get my head straight and plus this cold/flu has been kicking my butt!!! I'm finally STARTING to feel better! Yay! (knock on wood!!) Knowing I have that HSG soon ahead helped pick me up out of my slump, for sure. FX!!!

Oh and that very mean frer did turn pink...I have never seen an evap like that, that appeared first in the time frame and then got lighter and then got definite pink later the same day. I'm calling for a refund on that box. I'm so mad at that test!! I sent Kenna a pic so when she's not busy ill have her post it so u guys can see how much more cruel that test became. I know results after 10mins dont mean anything but the fact it showed within seconds LIGHTER and I use frer like nobodys business and always let them sit to "compare" and never have I seen one turn into a line like this. Grr! I'm over it though emotionally. I'm just smiling, looking forward to my HSG and then we can plan corrective surgery of that doesn't go well...i might as well give the surgery a try before jumping to IVF. FX it all works out within the next couple/few months! :)

Good luck ladies!!! I hope everyone waiting to test get BFP'S and I hope everyone waiting to O releases that golden eggy!!! :) FX! :dust:

Hi ladies.
Sorry for being quiet a bit lately, I have not abandoned you all :hugs:
Been really busy at work and I haven't even had proper time to be active on my own journal either lol.

Welcome to the new ladies! I really hope you all get BFP's real soon!!

Brianna I'm with June, your opks don't quite look positive to me from the photos but hopefully o is just around the corner for you :)

Mary, I'm sorry the witch came! This was such a bummy cycle :(
I'm glad that you have your steps going forward and your HSG next month!

FX for you both Sarah and Michelle.... Oh, Mary i'm so happy that your HSG is a go next month.... I pray that this will clear up some tiny bits of tissues lurking in your tubes...Still hope that it's already clear though...

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Daphne! I'm hoping my tube is open as well, that way the HSG won't hurt so bad! For me, my hsg was worse than birth and I'm not even exaggerating. Ouch! But ive seen many women go for their repeat and the dye went straight through with no struggle. Sometimes it takes longer for the enzymes to fix the "hair like sweepers" in our tubes...lol the way I worded that made me laugh. Ive seen women who conceive fast after the enzymes and others who found they're tube had cleared but then it still took the enzymes for 4-8 months after before they conceived so because ive been taking them for 5 months longer than the "recommended time" before the repeat HSG, I'm hoping it was enough time to let my body heal and allow the HSG to up my odds, u know? Thats why I procrastinated so much when it came to getting the repeat at first. I wanted to allow that extra "healing time", to give it my all, beforehand. I know there's a chance it wont be open but I can only hope and pray that my feelings are right and god worked his magic :). I have faith that one way or another, this HSG will speed up our journey to our BFP. Being in Limbo makes it very hard to make other plans, esp since surgery would be first on that list of "what to do next...".

How are you feeling? Ur sex scan must be coming soon right?!

What kind of cm did you have before you ovulated? after?

I'm currently having white, creamy cm and I'm wondering If already ovulated. I don't usually have that kind of cm this early in my cycle. Me and dh did bd a lot in the last 4 days.

I usually get creamy cm after O and thats one sign for me that it has passed BUT its different for us all. It can take a day or so after the EWCM goes away. What CD are you on?

I'm currently cd 20 estimated 4 dpo (I had EWCM late on the 30th until the next evening) and I'm having TONS of milky white cm, but it's tinged yellow (odd) last cycle I had a lot 1 dpo then it went back to normal the next day. It's been a lot of cm consistently.

I too get the cm like u described, including the yellowish tinged. My doc tested me for infection the first month I noticed it and it was nothing. She said it can be affects of progesterone or as pregnancy. Its like everything else TTC, we have to wait and see :-\. It def sounds like ur passed O tho! Hopefully we'll see a BFP within the next week or so! FX!! What dpo do u think ull test?

FX for you both Sarah and Michelle.... Oh, Mary i'm so happy that your HSG is a go next month.... I pray that this will clear up some tiny bits of tissues lurking in your tubes...Still hope that it's already clear though...

Thanks Daphne! I'm hoping my tube is open as well, that way the HSG won't hurt so bad! For me, my hsg was worse than birth and I'm not even exaggerating. Ouch! But ive seen many women go for their repeat and the dye went straight through with no struggle. Sometimes it takes longer for the enzymes to fix the "hair like sweepers" in our tubes...lol the way I worded that made me laugh. Ive seen women who conceive fast after the enzymes and others who found they're tube had cleared but then it still took the enzymes for 4-8 months after before they conceived so because ive been taking them for 5 months longer than the "recommended time" before the repeat HSG, I'm hoping it was enough time to let my body heal and allow the HSG to up my odds, u know? Thats why I procrastinated so much when it came to getting the repeat at first. I wanted to allow that extra "healing time", to give it my all, beforehand. I know there's a chance it wont be open but I can only hope and pray that my feelings are right and god worked his magic :). I have faith that one way or another, this HSG will speed up our journey to our BFP. Being in Limbo makes it very hard to make other plans, esp since surgery would be first on that list of "what to do next...".

I really do pray that your tube finally opened up with the enzymes along if not hope HSG will do the trick and let you see the dye go through the "hair like sweepers" :haha: I'm sure you'll have your forever baby any time soon.... I really wanna thank you for bringing up HSG to me before i have no clue that there's such a thing and i still believe that even though my results were normal that it helped in some way.... Coz i got :bfp: 3 months after that.....

I'm feeling great (thanks for asking) just have few bouts of headache every night bad not as bad that i have to take any meds..I'll have my anatomy scan in 3 weeks 3 days, I can't wait to find out and see our baby again.... :happydance:

I'm supposed to get AF sometime this week..I think. I keep getting cramps, like AF is coming but when I go to the bathroom..nothing. I also have really sore nipples...not the breast..just the nipple. Weird. I took a test today and BFN. I plan on testing on Tuesday if I don't get AF.

I hope you get :bfp: on your next test hun..... Did you do opks or temping to know if you ovulated? Were you cycles regular??? Regarding the sore nipples studies show that during TWW breast and nipple changes due to hormones... When the breasts get sore (esp the sides) you have progesterone dominance and when it's the nipples you have estrogen dominance... Soreness on the sides and in the front doesn't help determine whether ovulation has taken place. But it's better if it's on the sides because chances are you really ovulated or have good progesterone level...

I really do pray that your tube finally opened up with the enzymes along if not hope HSG will do the trick and let you see the dye go through the "hair like sweepers" :haha: I'm sure you'll have your forever baby any time soon.... I really wanna thank you for bringing up HSG to me before i have no clue that there's such a thing and i still believe that even though my results were normal that it helped in some way.... Coz i got :bfp: 3 months after that.....

I'm feeling great (thanks for asking) just have few bouts of headache every night bad not as bad that i have to take any meds..I'll have my anatomy scan in 3 weeks 3 days, I can't wait to find out and see our baby again.... :happydance:

I too, truly believe the HSG helped u as well. They say even with an open tube it can "widen" it or make it "slippery" and apparently it can overall help the sperm meets egg process. Sometimes there a TINY bit of fluid or blockage of some sort in there that gets pushed through instantly so sometimes it doesn't even look like there was ever anything in the way, u know what I mean? Those were some of the un-technical terms my doc used when explaining how it helps in many cases. I def believe it helped Megan as well :).

And omg I'm so excited for ur next scan!! Cant wait to see what ur having! Idk why but something in my gut says girl for u. What does ur gut say right now? If anything...lol. With aiden, I KNEW I was having a boy. When they told me I didn't get all excited or anything, I just thanked the doc for confirming it for me...lol :haha:. I already celebrated the fact that I was having a boy weeks before my u/s. I wanted a girl initially and then around 12/13 wks, I said to my mother "I know I'm having a boy. What do u think of the name Aiden?" lol. They say some women get that instinct and I guess I was one of them with Aiden, even when it came to testing. I would be very lucky to experience another easy pregnancy like I did with Aiden. I did have a.m sickness from wk 7-9 but only actually vomited 2x and I was actually more energetic. Id be perfectly fine with feeling icky everyday for another baby though :). So many of u ladies have experienced horrid am sickness and I'm getting a little scared of it to be honest but ill deal if I get it lol. I'm sorry u all have had to deal w that!

Daphne, did u have bad a.m sickness? I can't remember? It seems like ur bfp was so long ago cuz so many have rolled in since! (yay!! :) )

I love ur pics Daphne. I told DH as soon as I have a baby bump, we're going to get pictures like that done! Lol I'm excited to share the pregnancy with DH and Aiden before we meet our miracle baby together :) Aiden likes to call it HIS baby...lol. Like he'll ask "When will I get my baby?" haha. He'll make a great daddy one day, it just better be after college! :)

My gut tells me my baby is a girl... DH thinks otherwise..... I had a bad MS but they stopped around 12 weeks.... Maybe i'm one of the lucky few who goes by the book.... (not jinxing myself i hope) :haha::rofl:

I cannot wait to see your bump photos Mary!!!! :happydance: Oh, how cute is that about Aiden... He surely will be a great dad one day.... Like you I hope it's after college... :lol:

I hope you get :bfp: on your next test hun..... Did you do opks or temping to know if you ovulated? Were you cycles regular??? Regarding the sore nipples studies show that during TWW breast and nipple changes due to hormones... When the breasts get sore (esp the sides) you have progesterone dominance and when it's the nipples you have estrogen dominance... Soreness on the sides and in the front doesn't help determine whether ovulation has taken place. But it's better if it's on the sides because chances are you really ovulated or have good progesterone level...

I have not done OPKs or temping. My cycles have been pretty regular. Normally 33-37 cycles. Still no AF though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed when I test tomorrow.

I have not done OPKs or temping. My cycles have been pretty regular. Normally 33-37 cycles. Still no AF though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed when I test tomorrow.

I get sore nips just about every cycle either the day of or a couple of days after O so that could be what thats from so u may only be 2-5dpo. Id wait another week and try testing again if no AF and I think ud get more accurate results by then. Tues would probably be a little too soon but I can't say for sure without temps. If the mean witch happens to get u, I def recommend temping or opking. Temping is best for confirming that O has passed and opks are good to help u bd on time but if u tend to BD all through the month anyhow, just temping would work. It helps u know where u are in ur cycle and when exactly to expect AF or if ur truly oing or how long ur LP is and if its a healthy length. There's so much u can learn from it. And Even women with the most regular cycles have abnormal cycles here and there and its completely normal and common. But anyway, I hope this all leads to ur BFP this cycle and u wont need temping or anything! FX! Just remember not to feel down if you get a BFN or dont assume AF is late yet only because ur O day can always differ from cycle to cycle and ur body may have just taken longer than usual to release that egg. Most times when a woman isn't charting and hasn't gotten a BFP and thinks AF is late, its due to late ovulation, which means it's still too soon to test. What CD are u on now? I hope some of this info helped! It stinks waiting & wondering whats going on so I wanted to share a few things I've learned through out my TTC journey thus far. Good luck hun!

I'm baffled this cycle. FF says I am 10 dpo... DH thinks I released two eggs, first one 24 hours before confirmed O, second on that day. But a big temp dip happen 2 days after confirmed O, so THAT could be the actual day, putting me at only 8DPO. Or... I didn't O at all, and the +OPK just showed my body tried to (but failed). My temps are lower than usual but I wonder if they are because it's been so cold outside/in our apt. this cycle?? I overlayed my charts and the temps do follow a similar patten this time, just slightly lower and a bit more erratic. The major confusion is that I STILL have no pms symptoms. I always reported tender breasts starting 4-6 DPO, along with back pain, general aches, bloating, etc. I am having more face breakouts this cycle and had the new thing, spotting 5-7dpo and midcycle cramps... but now, I feel totally symptom-free. How odd. Can this happen when you don't ovulate?

I'm baffled this cycle. FF says I am 10 dpo... DH thinks I released two eggs, first one 24 hours before confirmed O, second on that day. But a big temp dip happen 2 days after confirmed O, so THAT could be the actual day, putting me at only 8DPO. Or... I didn't O at all, and the +OPK just showed my body tried to (but failed). My temps are lower than usual but I wonder if they are because it's been so cold outside/in our apt. this cycle?? I overlayed my charts and the temps do follow a similar patten this time, just slightly lower and a bit more erratic. The major confusion is that I STILL have no pms symptoms. I always reported tender breasts starting 4-6 DPO, along with back pain, general aches, bloating, etc. I am having more face breakouts this cycle and had the new thing, spotting 5-7dpo and midcycle cramps... but now, I feel totally symptom-free. How odd. Can this happen when you don't ovulate?

It does look possible that u haven't oed but it could just be an erratic chart. Maybe this is a good thing for YOU personally. Ive seen soo many different BFP charts, compared to that particular persons non bfp charts and there are soo many different patterns. Id still BD for safety every 2 days or so, especially with the lack of no PMS symptoms incase ur body Os later. I hope you have oed and there's def a chance u have, it just really looks odd, like u said. I know its common to have an annov. cycle randomly and its 100% normal, even if u have a very regular cycle. But I also know estrogen can be higher in BFP cycles so that could maybe be some of the reason for the lower temps for some women during a BFP cycle. Hmm...now I'm going to be stalking, waiting to see when ur BFP comes..:) FX!!
Also, do u temp by mouth or vaginally? The only reason I don't agree with FF is because of how ur past charts are. I temp vaginally and the cold has never affected my temps, besides when I was temping by mouth. Usually if your covered up, it wont make too much of a difference, except for during the season change, sometimes then it'll affect it a lil for me but after its already been cold for a wk or more, my body usually adjusts. We're all different though. Good luck hun! Hope we solve this tricky puzzle soon!! :dust:

I wanted to add, if you have oed, It looks like it could have been on day 16 because all of the other temps have stayed above 97.4 since day 17. Thats just a guess though, as its hard to say. CD 14 is possible too and day 16 could have been a "fallback". Did you not temp the days of the missing temps or did they just look out of place? Those temps would help alot but we'll get an answer soon. Its funny how much I invest myself into all of ur cycles...Its fun for me, plus it helps me focus on something other than my fertility problems. I love trying to help all of u ladies, it keeps me sane! :)

I feel like doing the happy dance today! :happydance:

I really believe ill have my sticky BFP by April, now that the HSG is in place :). I'm going to ask for the surgery ASAP afterwards IF the enzymes didn't do the trick. Ive been praying so much & I definitely feel good about it. I can't stop talkng about it, just like last time my HSG was coming except last time I had a very bad feeling....this time I have a great feeling. I need to just think positive thoughts! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->