Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Its been nice the past 2 days not temping. I haven't been temping the first 2 days of my cycle but I dont like seeing a dot-less chart so I just added in the temps today and yest...lol. I'm going to temp tomorrow, just cuz of AF being quite light.
Anywhoo, yest we had a bad snow storm followed by rain so everything turned to ice and omgosh was it heavy!! My back is KILLING me today from shoveling our driveway! I never hurt like this from shoveling. Good thing I'm out of my TWW or I'd prob think it was a symptom lol :haha:.

I think the BFPS will continue to roll in on here, I can't wait to see them all! :) FX FX FX!

Do you always ovulate on the same day (ish) Aidensm? If you do maybe have a month off temping and focus on hsg and bding?! You may feel lost without your chart though :)

If it helps anyone, the 3 times I've fallen pregnant ive bd'd a few hours before my ovulation pains started ie 9 hours-same day as +ive opk and then 24 hours later with between 36&72 hours build up of spernies! The other months ive bd'd a day before ov pains or a few hours after ov pains-just the way the month worked with timings and life!

Happy New Years ladies!

It's been a while since I've posted. I've been lurking, though.

Here's the skinny on me - I'm waiting to O. FX that I don't have another annovulatory month like last month (which was my first). Also, I've lost 8.5 pounds of the 20 pounds I have to lose to get my fertility meds! :happydance: I'm on a crazy diet that has me losing about a pound a day. So, I figure I'll get those meds within the next cycle or two.

I'm baffled this cycle. FF says I am 10 dpo... DH thinks I released two eggs, first one 24 hours before confirmed O, second on that day. But a big temp dip happen 2 days after confirmed O, so THAT could be the actual day, putting me at only 8DPO. Or... I didn't O at all, and the +OPK just showed my body tried to (but failed). My temps are lower than usual but I wonder if they are because it's been so cold outside/in our apt. this cycle?? I overlayed my charts and the temps do follow a similar patten this time, just slightly lower and a bit more erratic. The major confusion is that I STILL have no pms symptoms. I always reported tender breasts starting 4-6 DPO, along with back pain, general aches, bloating, etc. I am having more face breakouts this cycle and had the new thing, spotting 5-7dpo and midcycle cramps... but now, I feel totally symptom-free. How odd. Can this happen when you don't ovulate?

It does look possible that u haven't oed but it could just be an erratic chart. Maybe this is a good thing for YOU personally. Ive seen soo many different BFP charts, compared to that particular persons non bfp charts and there are soo many different patterns. Id still BD for safety every 2 days or so, especially with the lack of no PMS symptoms incase ur body Os later. I hope you have oed and there's def a chance u have, it just really looks odd, like u said. I know its common to have an annov. cycle randomly and its 100% normal, even if u have a very regular cycle. But I also know estrogen can be higher in BFP cycles so that could maybe be some of the reason for the lower temps for some women during a BFP cycle. Hmm...now I'm going to be stalking, waiting to see when ur BFP comes..:) FX!!
Also, do u temp by mouth or vaginally? The only reason I don't agree with FF is because of how ur past charts are. I temp vaginally and the cold has never affected my temps, besides when I was temping by mouth. Usually if your covered up, it wont make too much of a difference, except for during the season change, sometimes then it'll affect it a lil for me but after its already been cold for a wk or more, my body usually adjusts. We're all different though. Good luck hun! Hope we solve this tricky puzzle soon!! :dust:

I wanted to add, if you have oed, It looks like it could have been on day 16 because all of the other temps have stayed above 97.4 since day 17. Thats just a guess though, as its hard to say. CD 14 is possible too and day 16 could have been a "fallback". Did you not temp the days of the missing temps or did they just look out of place? Those temps would help alot but we'll get an answer soon. Its funny how much I invest myself into all of ur cycles...Its fun for me, plus it helps me focus on something other than my fertility problems. I love trying to help all of u ladies, it keeps me sane! :)

I doubt I Oed as late as day 16 since my last +OPK was day 13. And I had pink-brown spotting CD 17-19 (6, possible 4 DPO) which I am hopeful means that was from ovulating - never spotted midcycle before, nor had the cramping I did on CDs 14 and 16 (had semi-intense cramping from right ovary area to my lower back that evening - pulling and aching sensation that was better when I applied pressure and then a heating pad).

I am glad you are stalking my chart so I feel some camaraderie!! I just have to hope I did O and have different levels of hormones and thus the lower/erratic temps and lack of "symptoms" of anything thus far. Even if I Oed late (CD16), we BDed the night before so we covered the bases. I won't consider AF "late" until after the day it should start based on the latest day I may have ovulated (CD16). I will try my hardest not to test til then should the witch not show.

Oh and yeah, some missing temps before I started getting some CM again - I knew it was too early for O and didn't want to temp that weekend. I needed to sleep in for once!

Mary when is your hsg scheduled for?

Im feeling super down today, really just hopeless. Dh and I are entering into a contest with before and after shots of getting into shape. They have two winners (malr and female) who will be awarded 80 thousand, and one people's choice of 40 thousand. Its a twelve week contest, and dh has an Olympic weight bench and my mil gave us her old treadmill. So that will be my focus for the next 12 weeks! Im hoping that it takes my attention off of ttc, that and our adoption seminar next week. If we win, im going to use it to build our family!

I'm supposed to get AF sometime this week..I think. I keep getting cramps, like AF is coming but when I go to the bathroom..nothing. I also have really sore nipples...not the breast..just the nipple. Weird. I took a test today and BFN. I plan on testing on Tuesday if I don't get AF.

I hope you get :bfp: on your next test hun..... Did you do opks or temping to know if you ovulated? Were you cycles regular??? Regarding the sore nipples studies show that during TWW breast and nipple changes due to hormones... When the breasts get sore (esp the sides) you have progesterone dominance and when it's the nipples you have estrogen dominance... Soreness on the sides and in the front doesn't help determine whether ovulation has taken place. But it's better if it's on the sides because chances are you really ovulated or have good progesterone level...

I have not done OPKs or temping. My cycles have been pretty regular. Normally 33-37 cycles. Still no AF though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed when I test tomorrow.

I get sore nips just about every cycle either the day of or a couple of days after O so that could be what thats from so u may only be 2-5dpo. Id wait another week and try testing again if no AF and I think ud get more accurate results by then. Tues would probably be a little too soon but I can't say for sure without temps. If the mean witch happens to get u, I def recommend temping or opking. Temping is best for confirming that O has passed and opks are good to help u bd on time but if u tend to BD all through the month anyhow, just temping would work. It helps u know where u are in ur cycle and when exactly to expect AF or if ur truly oing or how long ur LP is and if its a healthy length. There's so much u can learn from it. And Even women with the most regular cycles have abnormal cycles here and there and its completely normal and common. But anyway, I hope this all leads to ur BFP this cycle and u wont need temping or anything! FX! Just remember not to feel down if you get a BFN or dont assume AF is late yet only because ur O day can always differ from cycle to cycle and ur body may have just taken longer than usual to release that egg. Most times when a woman isn't charting and hasn't gotten a BFP and thinks AF is late, its due to late ovulation, which means it's still too soon to test. What CD are u on now? I hope some of this info helped! It stinks waiting & wondering whats going on so I wanted to share a few things I've learned through out my TTC journey thus far. Good luck hun!

:flower: Thanks for the information! I am on day 35. My last period was December 2. I thought about temping..but I'm afraid I would get so nervous and stressed out. When I read about it, it seemed so complicated and I'm not sure I could really do it perfectly. But maybe you are right and I am ovulating later...who the hell knows LOL. I've never had that long of a cycle though. Well..yes but that was only when I got off birth control and even that was 40 days.

Ugh, I think pms is starting. My nipples are getting a bit sore and boobs are bigger. Phooey.

Mary how have you been?? I've been so busy I feel neglectful. How is everyone?!

I have a question for the ladies that have gotten BFPs... Did any of you have cramping/a feeling around implantation time? I think I'm currently around the days when I could implant if it were to happen, so just curious how common it is! I haven't felt anything yet. Fx.

Yes I had sharp pains in the middle of my lower abdomen about 2 days prior to my BFP. Not all women experience that though!

I was thinking I'm 7 dpo, but I'm only 6! So I have a few days to watch for feelings. :)

Here's my opks from yet (bottom group) and today (top group). With this morning's 0.4 degree dip and the watery cm and cramping, f my temp goes up tomorrow, I'll count t as 1dpo!! Exciting!! Mary, do you agree with me that I probably had my surge overnight?

Attachments

• untitled (6) (375x500).jpg
    untitled (6) (375x500).jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2
Brianna, out of curiousty have you ever tried a digital? I wish those would get darker but it could've happpened overnight, especially with your temp drop. Fx for you Hun!

Dani - that's my assumption. I haven't tried digital simply because we are saving up for a new vehicle come tax time. I need something bigger and more reliable if we are adding to the family, and we will soon need a larger house as well!

What kind of cm did you have before you ovulated? after?

I'm currently having white, creamy cm and I'm wondering If already ovulated. I don't usually have that kind of cm this early in my cycle. Me and dh did bd a lot in the last 4 days.

I usually get creamy cm after O and thats one sign for me that it has passed BUT its different for us all. It can take a day or so after the EWCM goes away. What CD are you on?

I'm currently cd 20 estimated 4 dpo (I had EWCM late on the 30th until the next evening) and I'm having TONS of milky white cm, but it's tinged yellow (odd) last cycle I had a lot 1 dpo then it went back to normal the next day. It's been a lot of cm consistently.

I too get the cm like u described, including the yellowish tinged. My doc tested me for infection the first month I noticed it and it was nothing. She said it can be affects of progesterone or as pregnancy. Its like everything else TTC, we have to wait and see :-\. It def sounds like ur passed O tho! Hopefully we'll see a BFP within the next week or so! FX!! What dpo do u think ull test?

I probably won't test until 13 dpo to make sure there is enough time for implantation. I'm bad about testing early, then being disappointed. I've had an annoying headache and minor nausea which is unsual. hopefully my body is gearing up for implantation fx :) :) how are you feeling??

Happy New Years ladies!

It's been a while since I've posted. I've been lurking, though.

Here's the skinny on me - I'm waiting to O. FX that I don't have another annovulatory month like last month (which was my first). Also, I've lost 8.5 pounds of the 20 pounds I have to lose to get my fertility meds! :happydance: I'm on a crazy diet that has me losing about a pound a day. So, I figure I'll get those meds within the next cycle or two.

Well done on the weight loss and dedication to get it done in order to have your baby :dance: Proud of you and I'm sure you'll o this cycle!!
FX and loads of :dust:

Mary when is your hsg scheduled for?

Im feeling super down today, really just hopeless. Dh and I are entering into a contest with before and after shots of getting into shape. They have two winners (malr and female) who will be awarded 80 thousand, and one people's choice of 40 thousand. Its a twelve week contest, and dh has an Olympic weight bench and my mil gave us her old treadmill. So that will be my focus for the next 12 weeks! Im hoping that it takes my attention off of ttc, that and our adoption seminar next week. If we win, im going to use it to build our family!

I hope the exercise has a good effect on your mood. Apparently regular exercise releases many happy endorphins! Good luck with the challenge and let us know how it goes! Will be keeping my fingers tightly crossed that you guys win.

Hoping that the adoption seminar is all you want it to be! :hugs:

:flower: Thanks for the information! I am on day 35. My last period was December 2. I thought about temping..but I'm afraid I would get so nervous and stressed out. When I read about it, it seemed so complicated and I'm not sure I could really do it perfectly. But maybe you are right and I am ovulating later...who the hell knows LOL. I've never had that long of a cycle though. Well..yes but that was only when I got off birth control and even that was 40 days.

I was thinking about all kinds of reasons why temping would not work for me, pets on the bed not giving me proper sleep, waking up too early or too late etc. When I jumped in I enjoyed it sooo much and it actually relieved stress for me during the tww. Plus it is not that complicated, might look intimidating but you'll get the hang of it real soon!

Aidensmommy, Msdcpa and a lot of the other ladies on the thread encouraged me to temp and use opks and I'm glad I caved. I peed on the sticks and let them check my chart for me :)
BFP 1st cycle of doing both because I knew when to bd because of opks and I knew that I did o because of temping. I'll be them forever grateful for it!

Then Nurseginger strolled along and I jumped on the wagon of peer pressure and we all got her to do opks and temp... her 1st cycle doing both... BAM she got BFP :happydance:

I hope you get your BFP but if not consider it really strongly :hugs:

I have a question for the ladies that have gotten BFPs... Did any of you have cramping/a feeling around implantation time? I think I'm currently around the days when I could implant if it were to happen, so just curious how common it is! I haven't felt anything yet. Fx.

I strongly believe that I had implantation cramps. I remember commenting on the evening of 6dpo at about 22h30 or so that I felt bad because I had strong af cramps on my left side. I was really thinking af was starting. I jokingly mentioned as well if I got my BFP I would defo call it implantation cramps. It was still there morning to noon of 7dpo. My theory is that it started late 6dpo and finished early on 7dpo.
9dpo white 2nd line on HPT and 10dpo pink lines and positive digi :)

FX and tons of :dust:

Here's my opks from yet (bottom group) and today (top group). With this morning's 0.4 degree dip and the watery cm and cramping, f my temp goes up tomorrow, I'll count t as 1dpo!! Exciting!! Mary, do you agree with me that I probably had my surge overnight?

Keeping my fx for you!!! Hope tomorrow is 1dpo :)
I'm so excited to see what your normal cycles look like. Last one was just something straight out of a scary novel.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

How common is implantation cramping? Does anyone know that stats?
I'm about 6 dpo with a HUGE headache and insomnia. Hopefully I'm getting ready for implantation fx :)
Did anyone else feel unusually warm, not like a fever but just not as cold? I'm staying at my dad's house and he refuses to turn the heat on, it's 65 and last time I came to his house, I was FREEZING the whole time at 65. Today it's bearable, almost had to take off my sweater it got warm on the inside of me. Weird.

How common is implantation cramping? Does anyone know that stats?
I'm about 6 dpo with a HUGE headache and insomnia. Hopefully I'm getting ready for implantation fx :)
Did anyone else feel unusually warm, not like a fever but just not as cold? I'm staying at my dad's house and he refuses to turn the heat on, it's 65 and last time I came to his house, I was FREEZING the whole time at 65. Today it's bearable, almost had to take off my sweater it got warm on the inside of me. Weird.

I don't know the exact stats on it but just like implantation bleeding it actually isn't very common... or so I've read/heard.

I cannot recall if I felt warmer during my tww... Ah I suck at this one, doesn't feel like I can say much to help you :hugs:

Keeping my FX that you'll have your BFP soon and then you can note all these as symptoms for the next ladies to come :)

:dust: :dust: :dust:

What Pamela said,... I cramped before O, major on O, still during TWW (i thought i may still have the cysts from the last clomid cycle) and continued weeks after my :bfp:. Implantation cramping is as rare as implantation bleeding or spotting as well as implantation dip in case you're temping... As to feeling warm, it's DH who said my body especially my legs were so hot whenever he wakes up to give me the thermometer during my TWW temping days.... And he knows if it's gonna be low or high just by feeling my legs.... I never felt warm though...

FX these things you're experiencing lead to your :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

:bfn: but no signs of AF. I will retest in a week if she doesn't come. FXed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->