Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

:bfn: but no signs of AF. I will retest in a week if she doesn't come. FXed!

You're on what CD now? FX the :witch: got stuck on her vacation and you get your :bfp: in no time...

Cd 36...I have irregular cycles so idk if she's coming this week or what lol. My cycles are normally 40 days. Last month she came a week early, flowed for one day and was gone. That had never happened before. Not sure what's going on with me lol

Guess it's better if you wait till you pass your longest CD before you test again... Some ladies here get early HPT though...

FX psulion08!!!! :dust:
I hope that she wont be showing her butt ugly face here! She is not welcome but sometimes doesn't seem to get the picture.

I'm sorry you have irregular cycles, as if ttc isn't difficult enough you now have to try and guess whats going on :hugs:

:hugs: Thank you! So knowing that I got a BFN and that damn witch is around the corner actually has me less stressed. I'm upset, yes but I find myself concentrating on other things..mainly my health, I need to get that under control. But hopefully she doesn't come and maybe next week will be lucky for me.

:dust::dust:

Maybe she is going to be late and maybe you will get that BFP!
Keeping fx for you :dust:

Welp, AF got me on Sunday.. Yay for endometriosis, been sick for three days...

Sorry Hope4Kris the old mean :witch: found you.... I'm gonna :ninja::gun: her for you....
So sorry for endometriosis as well...

Overall chart is starting to look better after a significant rise today. Still no PMS symptoms except skin breakout/dryness/irritation on my face, backache, and fuller breasts and I guess my nipples are more sensitive than usual - usually my breasts are sore all over by 11DPO - usually starts over a week pre-AF. My mood is actually better than usual and I am pretty high-energy during the day. So, guessing different levels of hormones but AF still coming. FF says Sunday but she always likes to arrive Monday.

Nice rise for 11dpo June... FX it keeps on rising and you finally get your :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Michelle: I had very mild cramping feeling in the middle then at 9dpo had implantation dip and spotting so I knew it was that. My cramps felt kind of gassy and pressure.

Body has thrown me a curveball. It is cycle day ten. I am still bleeding a light red flow, which in itself is really unusual for me
Today's OPK is >>>> this side
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/C798EAC4-BC6D-49DF-A96A-09990A019771_zpsvlqbtp0k.jpg
The one on <<< is yesterday evening's
I'm so confused. The earliest I have ever got +opk is cd18!

I've also gotten near-positive/borderline looking OPK while finishing my period. I read that you can get a LH surge then but it's not pre-O. You can also spot a bit before O so you never know... how are your temps?

I used to opk from cd5 and this has never happened before. It always fluctuates but never gets this dark. My periods only usually last 5-7 days tops as well, so to still be bleeding on cd10 is unusual. But it hasn't stopped since cd1.
I have our donor on standby in case it goes totally + in the morning.
I don't temp, so no idea how my temps are. Saying that I am using ovusense this month so it will chart for me. It just doesn't tell you what each temp is individually, but I'll know after ovulation when it occurs

I used to opk from cd5 and this has never happened before. It always fluctuates but never gets this dark. My periods only usually last 5-7 days tops as well, so to still be bleeding on cd10 is unusual. But it hasn't stopped since cd1.
I have our donor on standby in case it goes totally + in the morning.
I don't temp, so no idea how my temps are. Saying that I am using ovusense this month so it will chart for me. It just doesn't tell you what each temp is individually, but I'll know after ovulation when it occurs

OK, keep us posted and good luck!!

Laura that's a pretty close to positive. Glad the donor is on standby. Think it could be the tea?

Laura that's a pretty close to positive. Glad the donor is on standby. Think it could be the tea?

I agree - it's a tough call but if it were me I'd consider it + and get some swimmers in there STAT ;)

The tea is the only thing I have changed cutie so it could well be that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->