Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

FX for your lines to get darker when retesting, Mommysylvia!

Mary, FX and hugs will be forever coming your way until one day you decide you don't need them anymore! Have you heard anything from your Dr yet?

My temp is up today, and I know it's not a fluke because I woke up several hours ago and temped and it was up then, too. I know I can't divine anything from one temp BUT FX that I'm about to go triphasic!

My temp is up today, and I know it's not a fluke because I woke up several hours ago and temped and it was up then, too. I know I can't divine anything from one temp BUT FX that I'm about to go triphasic!

Oh, great temp TTC74... I pray that it continues to go up and you finally get your sticky sticky :bfp: When are you planning to test?

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

That is a nice temp for 8dpo TTC74. I looked at your chart now and even though you said they were low I get this "feeling" that they look stable which might just be a good thing for you!

FX and loads of :dust:

Oh, great temp TTC74... I pray that it continues to go up and you finally get your sticky sticky :bfp: When are you planning to test?

I have a bunch of tests - both strips and FRERs. So, I figure I'll test on Sunday at 10 DPO and then go from there.

FX TTC74... 10dpo is the earliest day to start testing even though some people get a faint positive starting 8dpo... Lots of :dust: to you hun...

Mary, FX and hugs will be forever coming your way until one day you decide you don't need them anymore! Have you heard anything from your Dr yet?

Thanks hun :)
And no, I haven't heard from the docs! Idk what's going on! Ud think they'd be quicker to look over the results when suspecting a cyst or something, u know? But hopefully ill hear something shortly. FX its not any bad news!

I have a bunch of tests - both strips and FRERs. So, I figure I'll test on Sunday at 10 DPO and then go from there.

Good luck! That'd be the best day to start testing, to avoid false negatives. Frer says you can test at 9dpo but it'll only be positive for like 54% of women or something along those lines. Anyway i wish u lots of luck and hope this is the start to a beautiful triphasic BFP chart as well!

I'm 7dpo now and today I got a very faint pink line with FMU! Im praying it gets darker in a few day. I couldn't resist!! My left and right ovary pains went away so now its just dull ache and pressure in my lower abdomen and a little backache this morning

I got a bfp at 7dpo in the past and now have a healthy 7yr old :). Congrats hun! What kind of test did u use? If it was FRER, the odds are, it was right. Cant wait to see or hear about your line being much darker within the next day or two :). GL!

PS. Just beware of internet strips...they're notorious for pink evaps BUT if the line gets darker, clearly its more than an evap :). Cant wait for tomorrow or sat, not sure which day ull test again. If ur like me, ull be testing first thing tomo a.m lol. I'm such a POAS-aholic! GL hun! Lots of dust ur way!

Thank you!! I used first signal...a Walmart cheapie. I don't want to use anything expensive till close or after my expected period. I have no problem getting pregnant its getting the baby to stick is what's hard for me now....I never had any problem with my sons. I started taking lose dose aspirin to see if that helps.

I just have one more test and were in the middle of no where so a Walmart is like 30 minutes away....so Sunday will be my hpt trip lol I'm going to try and hold off until Saturday or Sunday hopefully lol. I'm a POAS addict too, my husband hates that lol

lol, It drives my dh crazy too cuz then he looks for lines as well :haha:.
I hope the aspirin helps lead to your extra sticky bean :). Ive seen it work for many so FX! With the WalMart cheapies, id def hold off until at least 9-10dpo, because if they're the .88 cent tests, they aren't very sensitive. Ive had evaps on those that were pink/purple, whatever color u wana call it lol, but they were always a MUCH thinner line than the control OR off to the side a bit. I read not to count a test with the thicker "test bands " UNLESS the test line is as thick as the control. They dont need to be as dark as each other of course, just as thick. With frer, the thickness doesn't matter tho, as I'm sure you already know. When u take ur test trip on sunday, id grab a pack of frer. That'll give u the best results possible for an early DPO. Cant wait to see the final results! Good luck hun!

Oh Mary I am so sorry to hear all of that :( how awful to finally see that side of someone and to be stuck with them. Hoping you'll be able to get your own place soon :(

Thank you hun. Its been 4 months since we have had our own home and we originally planned to be out 2 months ago but my mom asked for us to stay and help a little longer because they've been having financial issues but I just cant stay anymore. Ive been doing everything in this house and the ONE time I didn't do ONE errand for my father, he go insane! He's always been emotionally abusive so its an everyday struggle with him always but I was putting up with it for my mom, until the other night, I just need to get out and he happy again. Ill never find peace here and Aidens old enough to understand what's going on now so I don't want him around it. It wont be long! I cannot wait!!! FX we find a place extremely quick!

Sorry your having problems at home Mary. I hope your dad realizes his wrongdoings soon.

Thanks Jess. Idk if he'll ever realize how wrong he treats people. He acts like the nicest person in the world in front of strangers but once he's comfortable around someone, he doesn't stop yelling, ever. There's always something. Dh didn't believe me about him until we moved in here...lol. I feel bad cuz my moms usually his "emotional target" when I'm not here. He's never gotten physical before the other night tho so I truly dont think that's anything we'll have to worry about happening again but I also don't think I can forgive him. My child was right there! Thats NOT ok! I wish i had all u girls to actually go out with and have a fun day. You find out whos truly there for you at times like this.
Yest was so awkward. We didn't talk AT ALL and were in a house together all day. Its going to be hard until we leave but if he could just not yell at everyone all the time, this would be a very happy home. Its sad he's so miserable, no matter how good his life gets, its never enough for him so he's the type who will never feel satisfied. Thats his loss.

So as I predicted, I got a temp dip today so O's either today or it'll be tomorrow. Idk if we'll BD tonight but thats ok. 2 days before O is good enough for me, esp while NTNP. It would he nice to see a good rise tomorrow tho. It'll either rise or it may even dip a little more if Os tomorrow. We'll see. I did have very good fertile cm last night too so FX!
:dust:

I hope the aspirin helps lead to your extra sticky bean :). Ive seen it work for many so FX! With the WalMart cheapies, id def hold off until at least 9-10dpo, because if they're the .88 cent tests, they aren't very sensitive. Ive had evaps on those that were pink/purple, whatever color u wana call it lol, but they were always a MUCH thinner line than the control OR off to the side a bit. I read not to count a test with the thicker "test bands " UNLESS the test line is as thick as the control. They dont need to be as dark as each other of course, just as thick. With frer, the thickness doesn't matter tho, as I'm sure you already know. When u take ur test trip on sunday, id grab a pack of frer. That'll give u the best results possible for an early DPO. Cant wait to see the final results! Good luck hun!

Thank you. Yes it was the .88 ones but the line is as thick as the control so I'm feeling positive its a bfp. My stomach has been swollen/heavy everyday with terrible insomnia and vivid dream. What's confusing me is I keep getting pains on my left and right ovary. I think I ovulated from both, hopefully twins! Lol I highly doubt that but it would be wonderful :)

Thank you so much, I'm trying to hold off on testing at least one more day. Baby dust to you on your journey!! 💛❤

Thank you. Yes it was the .88 ones but the line is as thick as the control so I'm feeling positive its a bfp. My stomach has been swollen/heavy everyday with terrible insomnia and vivid dream. What's confusing me is I keep getting pains on my left and right ovary. I think I ovulated from both, hopefully twins! Lol I highly doubt that but it would be wonderful :)

Thats funny cuz right when u said it IS as thick as the control I thought..."hmm, maybe twins?!" :) OR maybe u oed a couple of days earlier than expected? So many possibilities! But as long as it ends in BFP, thats amazing! :) If u truly were 7dpo with a bfp on one of those tests, ur levels are def rising fast, either way! FX thats a very good sign for a sticky bean! Knowing what you just told me about the thickness of the test line, I bet u could use ur other .88 cent test tomorrow, before your "test trip" on Sunday, esp since u already got a faint line, after two days have passed, it should be darker in that time frame :). FX for u!!!!

I'm having a really rough day today ladies. I can't seem Rostov crying now that I'm home. Thank god it's a 3 day weekend. I had my nt scan today and baby is measuring spot on 12w3d. Baby wasn't cooperative at all with the scan but the fold was 1.47mm which is really good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2
Thats funny cuz right when u said it IS as thick as the control I thought..."hmm, maybe twins?!" :) OR maybe u oed a couple of days earlier than expected? So many possibilities! But as long as it ends in BFP, thats amazing! :) If u truly were 7dpo with a bfp on one of those tests, ur levels are def rising fast, either way! FX thats a very good sign for a sticky bean! Knowing what you just told me about the thickness of the test line, I bet u could use ur other .88 cent test tomorrow, before your "test trip" on Sunday, esp since u already got a faint line, after two days have passed, it should be darker in that time frame :). FX for u!!!!

Thank you so much!! Well Sunday we were suppose to go to the closest walmart to buy a frer and more cheapies but he's working 7 days/ week so now I'm bummed because I have to wait....so the last test I have is going to have to be at least till Sunday WOMP WOMP WOMP :/ I know I hate that it could be anything and I won't know till a soon lol I hate waiting I'm a POAS addict with no close stores around haha

Sorry your having problems at home Mary. I hope your dad realizes his wrongdoings soon.

Thanks Jess. Idk if he'll ever realize how wrong he treats people. He acts like the nicest person in the world in front of strangers but once he's comfortable around someone, he doesn't stop yelling, ever. There's always something. Dh didn't believe me about him until we moved in here...lol. I feel bad cuz my moms usually his "emotional target" when I'm not here. He's never gotten physical before the other night tho so I truly dont think that's anything we'll have to worry about happening again but I also don't think I can forgive him. My child was right there! Thats NOT ok! I wish i had all u girls to actually go out with and have a fun day. You find out whos truly there for you at times like this.
Yest was so awkward. We didn't talk AT ALL and were in a house together all day. Its going to be hard until we leave but if he could just not yell at everyone all the time, this would be a very happy home. Its sad he's so miserable, no matter how good his life gets, its never enough for him so he's the type who will never feel satisfied. Thats his loss.

Sounds like you need to move. I know it's hard, because you want to protect your mum...but you can't parent your parents, and they need to make their own decisions. Hope you find something soon!

@aidensmommy1
Just came from the store I got me 3 FRER so I will POAS tomorrow with a cheapie!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->