Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

:wohoo: Temp rise Mary.... Thing you're 1dpo today... And great :sex: timing which is always the case :haha: BTW i'm so sorry to hear about your father.... Hopefully he realizes what he did was wrong.... :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

Another droopy temp this morning for me
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/551B9313-04B6-469C-B150-6599A18F346C_zpsr5axcklw.jpg

Mary I didn't get to comment on your dad but the ladies covered it. I hope you get things sorted out and soon. 1dpo today? Whoo!

Lots of temp temptation today. Laura. Yours is still pretty high. Ttc, you're still above your coverline so definitely not out yet.

:wohoo: Temp rise Mary.... Thing you're 1dpo today... And great :sex: timing which is always the case :haha: BTW i'm so sorry to hear about your father.... Hopefully he realizes what he did was wrong.... :hugs:

Thank u Daphne. He was still talking crap through the WALL while dh, Aiden, and I were in our room watching a movie. Dh and I hid in the room for the past two days just to avoid confrontation. Its sad. We are going to look at a new car today, which will make a huge difference in how quickly we can leave here (our car is outside broken down right now). Its like we got a raft of bad BAD luck, all at once. I'm praying harder then ever that everything just gets better! Nahum and I dont like arguments and especially not around Aiden. It breaks my heart :-\. Its truly my Fathers loss though.

And yes, I'm DEF 1dpo today...ill be very shocked if my chart suggests otherwise in the next couple of days. It was like I read into the future when it came to my chart this cycle while waiting to O, lol. I just had a feeling id get a dip on day 13 and a rise on day 14 for O. My CM & CP def help me with these guess's tho :). So 1dpo and 2 more days to go for temping. I MAY end up temping more, idk if I can control myself!! :rofl: Maybe ill just temp on days when I still wake up somewhat close to my usual temp time and just mark it with an open circle. :haha:. Why is it so hard to just PUT THE THERMOMETER DOWN!? Lol. Geesh! What an addictive TTC tool! I just dont want my mind getting wrapped up in my temps right now but I'm sure ill be pretty distracted between the new car and house hunting...This should be a pretty easy TWW when it comes to obsessing. Ill save my obsessing for our first few wks in our new home, if no surprise BFP before then, that is. :) FX!

Thanks Dani :). I'm glad to be in the TWW. And we actually had better timing BDing then we do when we aren't NTNP! Lol. BDing for fun is much better than on demand! :haha:. Its just hard not to try and time it perfectly sometimes. Hopefully this cycle will teach me to just BD and not think much about O!

Thats funny cuz right when u said it IS as thick as the control I thought..."hmm, maybe twins?!" :) OR maybe u oed a couple of days earlier than expected? So many possibilities! But as long as it ends in BFP, thats amazing! :) If u truly were 7dpo with a bfp on one of those tests, ur levels are def rising fast, either way! FX thats a very good sign for a sticky bean! Knowing what you just told me about the thickness of the test line, I bet u could use ur other .88 cent test tomorrow, before your "test trip" on Sunday, esp since u already got a faint line, after two days have passed, it should be darker in that time frame :). FX for u!!!!

Thank you so much!! Well Sunday we were suppose to go to the closest walmart to buy a frer and more cheapies but he's working 7 days/ week so now I'm bummed because I have to wait....so the last test I have is going to have to be at least till Sunday WOMP WOMP WOMP :/ I know I hate that it could be anything and I won't know till a soon lol I hate waiting I'm a POAS addict with no close stores around haha

LOL! U sound like me! If I'm out of tests, my mind goes nuts til I can get one! :haha:. Ive actually been doing much better the last few cycles though. I think ive been through a few too many tests over this journey so far! Now I buy the internet cheapies, 20 for $2 and use those and ONE frer per cycle. I was going through ALOT of frers, TOO many! I'm so happy I stopped that! Lol. Good luck hun! One more day! :)

I'm having a really rough day today ladies. I can't seem Rostov crying now that I'm home. Thank god it's a 3 day weekend. I had my nt scan today and baby is measuring spot on 12w3d. Baby wasn't cooperative at all with the scan but the fold was 1.47mm which is really good.

I'm sorry you had a rough day, pregnancy most definitely makes a woman emotional! I was very sensitive when I was pregnant with Aiden. I hope your feeling better soon hun. Ill have to look at ur journal to see if there's something I missed. Lots hugs your way, Jess! :hugs:
And I LOVE ur u/s pic! Thats great the baby is measuring perfectly! :) I'm so happy for you!!! At one of my earlier scans, it was like Aiden was trying to hide...I feel he was just extra snug where he was at the time. Cant wait to see your next u/s pics! :)

@aidensmommy1
Just came from the store I got me 3 FRER so I will POAS tomorrow with a cheapie!! :)

ooo I just saw this one! Cant wait!!! :) FX FX FX!! Hope to see a bFp! :)

BFN on a generic cheapie FRER. I noticed after I opened the box that its a small rate positive 4 days before period. I'm like 6-8 days from period lol so that got me down but it gave me hope because I still have some time I'm barely 9dpo :)

@aidensmommy1
Just came from the store I got me 3 FRER so I will POAS tomorrow with a cheapie!! :)

ooo I just saw this one! Cant wait!!! :) FX FX FX!! Hope to see a bFp! :)

BFN on a generic cheapie FRER. I noticed after I opened the box that its a small rate positive 4 days before period. I'm like 6-8 days from period lol so that got me down but it gave me hope because I still have some time I'm barely 9dpo :)

It's still early - good luck!

It's still early - good luck!

Thank you! I got a faint positive at 7dpo so I was so ready to POAS again but this time I'll wait till maybe 4-5 before my period

UPDATE: I'm 9dpo, I was having pains in my lower stomache and on both sides of my hips so I figured I had to pee really bad. I went to the RR and I seen my IB!!! It was one spot of dark brown!!! I'm so excited, I feel the baby aspirin is really going to work :) I will try to hold off till Tues if I can to test again!

So I'm guessing the faint bfp I thought I had at 7dpo was really just an evap lol

It's still early mommysylvia... Plenty of time to wait..... And YAY for IB, FX it defo is..... Was it the very first time it happened to you? Can't wait for your next POAS.... :happydance:

Temp is still droopy :-(

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/3C71DEAD-095E-4124-B736-176DBDD8CBEF_zpsvppsdqbg.jpg

What dpo are you in now Laurac? And what's your average LP? FX your temps go triphasic in the next few days and you get your :bfp:

7dpo and have a 10 day LP

I'm hoping it pops back up but I'm doubtful

Have you taken anything to at least make your LP a little longer? I just checked your FF and you recorded spotting today, FX it's implantation and we'll see a rise in temp tomorrow... I'm crossing everything for you hun... You deserve that :bfp: like anyone else in TTC world.

I have tried agnus castus and b complex, both of which just made my cycle wacky.
The spotting was two days ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->