Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Oh, so sorry I thought it was today's.. Then your spotting could defo be IB since it happened like mid-LP. FX. It happened to me when i took fertilaid the first times. It made my cycle longer and i even had like 2 weeks spotting before my period. That happened for 2 cycles. Then i stopped and took clomid/progesterone also made them longer for 2 months (due to progesterone i supposed). When i stopped, cycle went back to normal. The following cycle DH ask me to take the remaining fertilaid and took the risk knowing the it might lengthen my cycle again and give me days of spotting, but it never did and that's when i got my :bfp:.... I read that these products adjust/regulate your cycle and it will take 3-6 months before you see the effect maybe it really did the trick when i resumed taking them....

I hope what your taking is just regulating your body and you'll soon have a :bfp:.

oh BTW, those two you are taking are found in fertilaid as well.

So ladies, I do not know my body as well as I thought and yest must have been a fluke or something. My temp was 97.02 this a.m so I'm pretty certain THIS will be O, plus my bbs r starting to hurt and that's always a sign of O. FX I actually O today!
Good luck ladies!

Still you got the BD right on target.... But i'll get some BD tonight and the next day if possible... :happydance: FX

:dust::dust::dust:

Ladies...

I think Im around 5 weeks pregnant and I have had period like pains on and off for over a week now (Just after I found Out that Im pregnant) And today I woke up and when I went to the loo I had brown discharge when I wipe.. sorry tmi :blush: I still have the same period like pains on an off. Im worried that im losing the baby, there is none in my underwear so far its just when I wipe, Im worried because I still have it a few hours later :cry:

Please help me I did ring the midwife unit :cry:

Still you got the BD right on target.... But i'll get some BD tonight and the next day if possible... :happydance: FX

I'm happy with the bding so far :). This cycle we're just bding when we both feel like it. I def have good timing without really trying! Lol :). I was just hoping O had already passed so IF I want to put down the thermometer for a few days, I can and have O confirmed.
I'm thinking yest was a fluke from veryyy high stress and then last night my father apologized to us (guess all of our prayers & wishes about the situation worked!) so ive been feeling ALOT less stressed out since yest late afternoon and now O can come without my body trying to resist. FX for a good rise tomorrow and the days to follow! :) Maybe next cycle we'll go back to ATTC but I'm kinda liking this not worrying about BDing thing right now. lol. It really takes a ton of stress out of TTC.
Anyway, fingers crossed for a TRUE o rise tomorrow!!

Ladies...

I think Im around 5 weeks pregnant and I have had period like pains on and off for over a week now (Just after I found Out that Im pregnant) And today I woke up and when I went to the loo I had brown discharge when I wipe.. sorry tmi :blush: I still have the same period like pains on an off. Im worried that im losing the baby, there is none in my underwear so far its just when I wipe, Im worried because I still have it a few hours later :cry:

Please help me I did ring the midwife unit :cry:

I know Kenna (wishing) had early pregnancy spotting, just as ur describing, along with cramping and all was ok. Sometimes its just old blood coming out from implantation happening wks, or even months earlier. I personally know women who had a full "period" all 9 months of pregnancy, on the dot! But everything was A-okay. Pregnancy bleeding isn't uncommon. I'm hoping your just experiencing something like Kenna did. Hers would be extremely light at times and other times itd be heavier spotting. I wouldn't freak urself out unless u see Red blood. Id wait to see what ur MW has to say and TRY and relax until then. I know that's super hard to do when ur worried about something like this but relaxing can only help ur lil bean! To me, it sounds like normal early pregnancy spotting, at the moment. Keep us posted hun and I'll be praying in the mean-time that pregnancy spotting is alls this is! Lots of sticky dust ur way!

Sarah I don't know a ton about it but I've heard that brown is ok, as long as you're not like BLEEDING and it's not red you should be fine!

Sarah, all of us on (or most) the birthing thread complained about having af or similiar type pains during the early stages of our pregnancies.

Wishing had spotting all through until 7 weeks and she is now 2nd tri and doing good. It is not that uncommon to have early spotting as long as your pain does not turn into severe cramps and no red blood.

As Mary said, still see what your mw says and try to remain calm and positive in the mean time. Easier said than done I know but stress is not healthy for you or your bean.

I trust you'll be just fine :hugs:

Sarah, i'm sure you are fine. I too have period cramps for the first few weeks but no spotting.. Kenna (wishing) had it and everything is fine... Brown spotting is old blood and could be due to implantation and has just found it's way out....... Still I'm so sorry for the scare. :hugs: You are fine...

It's still early mommysylvia... Plenty of time to wait..... And YAY for IB, FX it defo is..... Was it the very first time it happened to you? Can't wait for your next POAS.... :happydance:

Yes it was the first time that I can recall lol I never bleed until my actual period and I'm far from that. I spotted a little light brown when I woke up and a backache so it sounds like IB. I always see people describe it and now its me! Thank you!! I can't wait to POAS! ��

Sarah, I;m going to chime in too. I remember at about 6 weeks or so telling the ladies that I too was experiencing period like cramps. I asked the doctor about it and he said it was just things trying to shift into place.

OMG you guys! I am crying because I am so relieved. The doctor prescribed phenegran suppositories because I keep throwing the pill up, but with insurance it came to just over $650 (definitely can't afford that). I checked around and found an online code to give the pharmacist and it brought the price down to $25 for 30. I am so freaking relieved right now!

I *think* I had implantation cramps late evening of 6dpo and they felt like serious af cramps to me.
I really didn't check my back so I cannot recall if that could have been sore at the time.

I normally in general have lower back pain sometimes so I never used it as a tww symptom.

FX I cannot wait for you to test in few days :dust:

I had strong AF symptoms on my implantation day, like cramps and ovary ache and all of that, might have had some backache. I definitely had it two days before.. So random. Do you usually get backache before AF?

Hi guys.. I've been taking a semi-break from the boards during AF. I hope everyone is doing well! I'm gonna try to read back through the thread and catch up!

I don't ever get back pain unless I'm pregnant, I never get any symptoms before AF I guess I'm only of the lucky ones lol. I just got some more cheapies I'll take them all the days until my suspected AF then if I miss it I'll tale FRER to be sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->