Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Another decline this morning. Af due on Wednesday. Going to go right ahead and assume we're out
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/8680E6EB-8A61-4E06-8047-58F40E395F43_zpseeeudcnw.jpg

Mary - glad your temp shifted today... I hope it stays up and FF confirms O passed already....

TTC74 - I see your temp rose back up today as well.... FX it's not a fluke and :bfp: is just around the corner.

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm really really sorry about the declining temp Laura... :hugs: Let's just try to relax which i know is really hard and see what this cycle brings you... You're not yet out til the mean ugly :witch: shows..

Just relax is really bad advice.
I have a Dr appt next week. If she fobs we off I'm not doing this any more

You are right... How can anyone relax when we want something so bad... I still hope you get a :bfp: this cycle, a surprise one, like the other ladies here who thought they're already out in the game... :hugs: Oh, and goodluck with your appointment....

BFN on a FRER at 11 DPO which I know would probably be positive if I were preggers at 11 DPO but I had a significant temp increase last night. So, now I'm going UGH! What's happening?! :wacko:

TTC74, not all ladies get early + hpt, even FF agrees that the average early test is at 13.6 dpo at that point you'll get an accurate result. Others get later though... FX for a :bfp: this cycle...

FX TTC74!!!!
I hope it is just a bit 'soon' and that your BFP is just a pee on a stick away

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Just relax is really bad advice.
I have a Dr appt next week. If she fobs we off I'm not doing this any more

My mother always says that to me and it gets me soo angry! My mother was extremely fertile when conceiving my siblings and I so she doesn't understand what battling infertility is like. I didn't know id be dealing with ANYTHING this emotional while TTC. I'm sry :-\. Ur decline doesn't look like its by much tho so I'm crossing my fingers that u get a nice surprise! Melewens temps were very low her BFP cycle. I guess estrogen is higher in BFP cycles and can be the cause of lower temps sometimes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u!

BFN on a FRER at 11 DPO which I know would probably be positive if I were preggers at 11 DPO but I had a significant temp increase last night. So, now I'm going UGH! What's happening?! :wacko:

Sometimes it takes until 13dpo with frer. I've seen many women get bfns until 13dpo with them, it all depends on ur personal HCG levels and when implantation occurred. I hope the rise means something good! I will say, sometimes I get a rise right before AF comes and I read it had something to do with the estrogen starting to take back over but mine was literally the day before AF was due...fx ur rise stays up for a bfp! :)

Sarah, I;m going to chime in too. I remember at about 6 weeks or so telling the ladies that I too was experiencing period like cramps. I asked the doctor about it and he said it was just things trying to shift into place.

100% right! I literally felt like my ribs were going to pop out of me at one point when my body was "stretching" itself out for Aiden. Pregnancy can be painful at times! Lol.
I'm so glad to hear about ur discount, Jess! Thats awesome!! I looove a good deal! :)

Mary, I'm just popping in to leave you some :hugs: and :dust:
Even though I'm not commenting on every post I just want you to know that I do still think of you and the ladies on here!

Update ladies..

I managed to see my midwife again this morning and she also said not to worry unless the blood is red or heavy and pain that I cant stand. She thinks that its also implantation. And that sometimes with pcos you can have scar tissue and sometimes can make the pain feel worse.

But on a good note while I was there she rung the early Pregnancy unit and booked me in for an internal scan this Wednesday!!! Just to make sure the baby is growing in my womb and not my tubes.. as I did take clomid its a risk according to the leaflet that came with it, but she said its not that common and if it was that my pain would be gradually getting worse. And today not had much pain so far! :)

Anyone else had Vaginal scan in early pregnancy? They say it will be a better picture so early on :shrug:

I'm glad you are feeling better and yippee for that early scan!!! :dance:

Vaginal u/s might be uncomfortable if you haven't had one before but yes you are right the picture you get on them is awesome! I cannot wait for your appointment!

Just google a bit about what you can expect to see at this stage of your pregnancy so that you are not disappointed or anything and remember it is still early so the heart beat might not be picked up yet. It only starts to form round about now so don't worry if they don't see it yet :hugs:

Update ladies..

I managed to see my midwife again this morning and she also said not to worry unless the blood is red or heavy and pain that I cant stand. She thinks that its also implantation. And that sometimes with pcos you can have scar tissue and sometimes can make the pain feel worse.

But on a good note while I was there she rung the early Pregnancy unit and booked me in for an internal scan this Wednesday!!! Just to make sure the baby is growing in my womb and not my tubes.. as I did take clomid its a risk according to the leaflet that came with it, but she said its not that common and if it was that my pain would be gradually getting worse. And today not had much pain so far! :)

Anyone else had Vaginal scan in early pregnancy? They say it will be a better picture so early on :shrug:

Glad for the updates.... I did developed cysts during my 2nd round of clomid never went back after that cycle and i was in pain during my next :bfn: cycle which i also felt during my :bfp: one but worst, i have been worried sick that it might have been my cysts acting up but it's not. Maybe it's just the growing uterus..

:wohoo: for the scan... FX all is well... I had my transvaginal at 5w2d and here's what they gave me. The machine is not that good though.. I know other ladies who got better scans...

05.jpg

Sarah so excited for you! I'm going in for more betas today and they're schedking me for a scan when I hit about 2500, which, if everything is going just right, should be today. So hopefully I'll get a scan just a couple days after you. Bumpie scan party!! Lol. So glad your midwife reassured you too. Knew it wasn't anytbing to worry about!

And yes my temps were pretty low! Not out-of-the-ordinary high at least and on the day I got my BFP I got a huge dip which is why I tested, figured I would mentally prep myself for next cycle. I'd had an implantation dip only two days before. Today my temp was only even 97.94 after Id gotten up and gone to the bathroom and whatnot

Update ladies..

I knew it! :)

And yes, they always give vaginal scans early on. They cant see anything other wise, this early on. The vaginal scan equipment looks intimidating because its so big! But only a small part of it actually goes in. Lol. Not sure if u ever had one in general. But anyway, I had one with Aiden at 5wks and I could see my little peanut. He looked JUST like a peanut! Lol :) I'm very excited to see pics!

Aww thanks ladies :flower:

Hopefully everything is in the right place then I will feel loads better and a bit more relaxed! Hopefully I will get to take a picture home, if not I will still update you ladies :) I want to get excited and feel I cant wait to see him/her but im a little nervous too

I have another scan for the 30th January too so I be around 7 weeks should definitely get a picture then surely :shrug:

The cramps im getting are strong but only a few seconds then go to mild and then go away!

Okay ladies today I'm 11dpo and my IB was 36hrs ago...I've been searching and I've seen a lot of women got lucky within those hrs and got a BFP. I want to use a FRER right now I'm impatient lol wish me luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->