Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hopefully it works for you too mommysylvia.... If not, wait at least 3-5 days from suspected IB before hcg registers in hpt.... Goddluck...

:dust::dust::dust:

Hopefully it works for you too mommysylvia.... If not, wait at least 3-5 days from suspected IB before hcg registers in hpt.... Goddluck...

Yup BFN :( I hate waiting! Lol okay that's it, I will wait two more days it should be 4 days after IB

Yup BFN :( I hate waiting! Lol okay that's it, I will wait two more days it should be 4 days after IB

Some women get BFPs the day of IB, the day after, or as Daphne said, 5 days or so after. Did u use frer? And what dpo are you?

EDIT-I see your 11dpo. FX for IB! Ive only had this happen once with no BFP but the timing of when it was and such is actually very food timing. I bet 12dpo would be ur BFP day :). Idk if ull test tomorrow or not but GOOD LUCK!!

I cant wait for my next two days of temps so I have my ch's and can feel 100% sure I oed before I slack on my temping for the TWW. Fx for a sticky BFP for many of us! :) :dust:

Fx for crosshairs Mary!

Ladies I had what I think to be implantation in 7dpo and it took me about 5 days to get a good line.

Some women get BFPs the day of IB, the day after, or as Daphne said, 5 days or so after. Did u use frer? And what dpo are you?

EDIT-I see your 11dpo. FX for IB! Ive only had this happen once with no BFP but the timing of when it was and such is actually very food timing. I bet 12dpo would be ur BFP day :). Idk if ull test tomorrow or not but GOOD LUCK!!

Yes FRER, I only have one left so I won't use that till later. I definately won't be testing for two more day...I really don't want to be dissapointed again...maybe when I finally test it will be a good BFP not very faint BFP :)
Good luck for you too!! Thank you!

I am so bloated and crampy today. More so than usual and def way earlier then when I usually feel anything like this. FX it means high progesterone levels from a fertilized eggy :) FX FX FX!

Lots of dust to the ladies waiting to test and to everyone else waiting to O or just entering the TWW, like myself :). GL everyone!!!
:dust:

Gl to you ladies about to test!!

The other night I dreamed that I asked my aunt to bring me some hpts and so she brought me five and they were ninja turtle brand hpts, and all were bfps and then I peed on a digi and it said pregnant, but wouldn't stay lit up!! I woke up like that was weird!!

The other night I dreamed that I asked my aunt to bring me some hpts and so she brought me five and they were ninja turtle brand hpts, and all were bfps and then I peed on a digi and it said pregnant, but wouldn't stay lit up!! I woke up like that was weird!!

This just made me LOL. Isn't it funny the things we dream..? Ninja turtle hpts! Haha! Thats funny. Maybe its a sign of a soon to come BFP and maybe the ninja turtles was a sign that it'll be a boy :) FX for u! I see alot of women conceive right before adoption/while in the adoption process. Maybe it has to do with less stress over actual TTC itself, u know? Clearly I don't really know the answer to that one but my fingers are crossed u get a surprise! Lots of dust ur way! FX ur dream literally comes true! :)

Same here @aidensmommy1 I'm bloated and crampy today. That's pretty much it lol today I believe was the last day of my IB just barely a smidge of light brown

You know what's crazy? The day I had my implantation dip I had a major BFP dream. It was like my first real symtpom! Crazy huh? I had had one before but that's it. And in the dream I kept being like no I can't be, and in the dream I would wake up from the dream and--still dreaming--take another test because I was so sure the dream wasn't real. And I'd get a BFP. Isn't that weird?! I haven't had one since! So maybe it's a sign!

I had a dream this month about conception, too. I dreamed I had IB, got all excited, tested, and got my BFP. A sign? I hope so!

BFN on a FRER at 11 DPO which I know would probably be positive if I were preggers at 11 DPO but I had a significant temp increase last night. So, now I'm going UGH! What's happening?! :wacko:

I can tell you, I tested at 9, 10 and 11 dpo and got bfns at 13dpo was a blazing positive

Update ladies..

I managed to see my midwife again this morning and she also said not to worry unless the blood is red or heavy and pain that I cant stand. She thinks that its also implantation. And that sometimes with pcos you can have scar tissue and sometimes can make the pain feel worse.

But on a good note while I was there she rung the early Pregnancy unit and booked me in for an internal scan this Wednesday!!! Just to make sure the baby is growing in my womb and not my tubes.. as I did take clomid its a risk according to the leaflet that came with it, but she said its not that common and if it was that my pain would be gradually getting worse. And today not had much pain so far! :)

Anyone else had Vaginal scan in early pregnancy? They say it will be a better picture so early on :shrug:

At 5 weeks you'll see just the little gestational sac, at the end of 5 weeks to 6 weeks you should be able to see the yolk sac and possibly the fetal pole. I had scans at 5, 6, 8 and 10 weeks.

What a strange dream. Hope it means something!! I have yet to have a pregnancy dream with this wee one

I'm sorry for the BFN ladies :hugs: Still keeping my fx that you get those BFP in the next few days.

FX for all of you like Mary who is starting out the tww or waiting to O or test / re-test

Tons of sticky :dust: :dust: :dust:

I love this!! So funny :D

I firmly believe we conceived day before o because after we BD I had the absolute weirdest sensation in my uterus area! It was unlike anything I felt before. It was like tingles or tickles (not orgasm related). I felt like happy crying and then fell asleep. I dreamt of breastfeeding a baby boy just after birth and yip 10 days later I got my BFP.

Keeping my FX that like many other ladies said about their dreams this is your BFP premonition :dust:

Think I'm developing line eye. Took a test strip pregnancy test. I could swear I saw a shadow like line in the test strip area but it was so very faint that I'm not at all sure it wasn't my imagination.

Think I'm developing line eye. Took a test strip pregnancy test. I could swear I saw a shadow like line in the test strip area but it was so very faint that I'm not at all sure it wasn't my imagination.

Hope it is real and not just your imagination hun.... FX.... Did you take your temp today?

TTC74, FX for you.
Do you maybe have a pic to share? Would love to see if my eye shows me something :D

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Sure. It really is such a light shadow that it doesn't photograph well. Also, I got a BFN on a FRER this morning. Temp is still good, though.so, I guess I'm not out yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g